Nancy Boy

I Know

I ran up to security, just before Placebo took the stage. I then flashed my pass at them and pointed to the two feet in front of the barricades that were reserved for photographers. He moved aside and I graciously accepted my post, receiving a shocked look from Kays, “Your brother is going to murder you...” She blinked, holding her camera to her stomach, one hand supporting the lens.

I was doing the same with my own camera, getting ready for Brian, Steve and Stefan to come out... Well, out onto the stage. “Yeah, yeah,” I mumbled.

“I think it’s hot!” someone slurred behind me, trying to grab my ass.

I gave the drunken concert-go-er a dirty look, “Please don’t touch me, you’ll regret it, I promise...” There’s nothing I hated more than a drunken sleaze-ball.

Finally Placebo came out to play, and I instantly started taking pictures, receiving a discrete wink from Brian.

I got some great shots of the three of them, and an even greater on of Stefan and Brian locking lips... How I managed to stay calm during that is beyond me.

Before you raise a brow, I’m not saying that because it pissed me off or got me jealous... I’m saying that cause it was fucking hot, I never thought I see it this close... Sorry, I have a thing for boys kissing boys...

After two more bands (those bands would be HIM and TBS, by the way), and about four more drinks for me My Chemical Romance finally came out. Gee came bouncing on stage, giving me the look of death.

“Smile, big brother,” I mouthed to him as he tried to get through the set without killing me. I saw the rest of the boys trying to hold back laughter as I took pictures.

Oh yes... Shit was going to hit the fan soon...