Nancy Boy

Bruise Pristine

Well, here it was... The last song of the set...

"Babe, I love you, you know that right?" Parker smirked, hugging me.

"Yeah, of course I know that," I smiled. "Why?"

"Because, I'm going to advise you to run... run now... Before your brother gets off stage and murders you," he smiled, why Kays nodded.

I'm pretty sure I even caught Frank nodding from the stage. "Okay, okay," I laughed, "I'll go hang out with Adam or someone..." I said before blowing Gee a kiss and skipping off.

Oh yeah, he was going to kill me... I could tell by that icy glare he gave me that made me reach for my shirt and pull it over my head (after leaving his line of vision).

"Change of heart?" Ville said as I passed him, on the way to the VIP area.

"The look I just got, kind of scared the shit out of me," I admitted before continuing and looking around for Adam.

After about ten minutes of searching, I found him flirting with a girl who looked like she was 14. Ew, Adam, seriously? "Really now?" I said after he'd excused himself to come visit me.

"Apparently, it's a hot new trend," he mocked.

"Touche," I said with a nod.

"Besides, she's actually the owner of this venue's daughter..." he admitted.

"Ah-ha, humoring her so you still have a job..." I laughed.

"Pretty much, that and it's kind of fun to make your fan's day... Think about it, if the lead singer of your favorite band was hitting on you, wouldn't you be happy for the rest of the year?" he laughed.

"I am hitting on her," Brian said, coming up behind me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "But I need to stop now that her brother is on his was down..." He smiled at me for a moment, "Good luck." He laughed slightly and added, "I have to go deal with some band issues for a moment, but if I notice your brother causing a scene, I'll come right over and save you," he promised in a half joking, half serious way.

"Band issues?" I asked concerned as Adam walked off to find Ville.

He shrugged, "I can't really talk about it right now, but I'll fill you in soon, alright?"

"Wow, someone who doesn't give up someone's secret..." I said flatly.

He gave me a sympathetic look before hugging me and walking off, just as Gerard stormed into the VIP area. "ASHLEIGH ELENA WAY!" Gerard yelled, "I swear to Christ I'm going to kill you!"

Before I knew it, Gerard had grabbed me by my wrist before I could hide behind Adam. "Get off!" I yelled squirming.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Oh wait, you don't think anymore, right?!" he yelled.

"Gee!" I yelled. "Get off, you're really fucking hurting me!" I yelled, pulling at my wrist, I could swear he was about to break it off.

"No! You're acting like a fucking idiot! Do you know how many drunken assholes there are out there?! And it's fucking dark! Any of them could have grabbed you! With your boobs hanging out, you're practically a fucking billboard for them, Ash!" he yelled, finally letting go of my wrist only to shove me, causing me to fall backwards and crack my head on the cement.

"Fuck!" I yelled, holding my head as I got up while Brian and Mikey ran over.

"What the fuck, Gerard!?" Mikey yelled, shoving him now. "Don't ever fucking push Ash!"

"Are you alright?" Brian asked me seriously, trying to stay out of Mikey and Gee's scuffle since it had pissed me off last time he'd gotten into it with Gerard.

I nodded slightly, feeling a bit dizzy, "I think so..." I mumbled.

"You could have a concussion..." Brian explained. "Let's go to the first aid tent and get you checked out, okay?" he offered.

"I want a cigarette..." I muttered.

"Dude, she's not going anywhere with you! Get the fuck away!" Gerard snapped, grabbing for Brian. "Fuck!" he yelled as Frank, of all people, hit him hard in the arm.

"Lay off! He's fucking getting her help, after you fucking hurt her!" Frank yelled. "Go fucking calm down! You're acting like---" he trailed off.

"Like what?!" Gerard demanded as I stood there shocked, realizing what Frank was going to say.

"Like you're drinking again..." I finished, with shock in my voice...