Nancy Boy

I'll Be Yours

Our foreheads rested against each other’s as we pulled apart, his light blue eyes locked on my own. An adorable smile slowly crept along those perfect lips of his. “Somehow,” he said softly, “I have a feeling your brother is not going to approve...”

I laughed slightly, “I’m pretty sure that, well, until I’m 18... No one is going to approve...”

He kept smiling and tilted his head slightly to the side before asking in a light, whisper like tone, “Then I guess it would be smart to ask... If you approve...”

I smiled and pondered my options for a moment, as I think I’ve proven, I’m very mature for my age and I do realize that decisions can effect a lot of things in a persons life... Especially a controversial one with a guy I’ve known fewer than twenty-four hours... I took a deep breath and gave a nod at last, “I approve... But it’s sure as fuck not going to be easy... What are your thoughts?”

“My thoughts?” he laughed. “I think that it’s nearly impossible for two people to talk non-stop through the night... and we did... Therefore I think it’s fairly obvious that I like you,” he said softly before grazing his lips over mine, softly.

I smiled and hugged him, “Well... Thanks for instantly making my day better...”

He smiled and laughed, returning the hug, his body warm against mine as we embraced. “By the way, I’m guessing you don’t... but... if you want to talk about what Gerard said, I’ll be here to listen...”

I nodded to him, “Thanks... but no...” I sighed, “It’s just hard and something I obviously haven’t talked about...” I said softly.

He nodded and kissed my forehead, “I know.”

A few minutes later Adam had tracked me down. He gave a friendly nod to Brian, clearly not suspecting anything between us. “Hey, Ash... Listen, sweetie, since today has been rather dramatic... Can you please come get some rest? We don’t want anyone suffering exhaustion on the first day of tour... Especially when it’s supposed to be hot today...”

I nodded, “Alright, I’ll sleep... I’m on your bus, right?”

Adam nodded, “Yeah, of course, for as long as you like...”

I gave another nod before hugging Brian, “Thanks for... talking to me,” I said softly.

He smiled, “That’s what friends are for, right?”

“Thanks for keeping an eye on her,” Adam added before helping me off the ground. I gave another wave to Brian before Adam and I headed for his bus.