My Tears Rain Down Like Knives

Agorast

[[Sharpie's view, a year ago]]

My family had left me, and I have always relied on others.
I was an illegal thing, the one everyone was chasing.
My tastes in clothing and colours and whats normal made it very easy for people to find me.

Then I met Xenor.
Xenor had been Xarkiss' girlfriend, and they traveled to the town of Bazenthran along with my current foster mother, where we met Rayn and traveled to Carcrux. There we found Ebony and Zaner, and the family of gothic Neko vampire-wannabes began.

Zaner, Xarkiss and Rayn cared deeply for me, as my health was either great or close to dying. No in-the-middles or anything- dying or very glowing healthy.
But Xenor had been very distracted, and the reason slowly dawned on the others, while I was left in the dark.

Xenor had met Morbid and Ville, Vampire and Demonic angelic Alien.
They had been staying in the abandoned Persian Demon hall, and Ville had been 'abandoning' Morbid, as she put it.

Many months had passed, and Morbid was fearing in Ville's absence.

But he came back, and they traveled to Christmas City.

There everything with Skillet happened,

But what happened?
Did I die?
Where am I?
The signs are all blood-red, and everything is shiny and new.
I remember that podium, and the girl in the purple skirt....
But what are these ropes binding me up?
Why can't I feel my ears?
Where am I?