Status: active but, coming along slowly :]

Better Off Dead Than Alive In Here

Chapter 7

William Beckett walked into the room with a smile on his face, but the same can't be said for the rest of the room's emotions.

The guys of All Time Low and WTK all frowned and gathered on the other side of the room.

Cobra Starship and Fall Out Boy went to go greet William and his friends. Pete didn't seem happy, but he talked to everyone and gave Anna a big hug.

I was scared as hell. Why was he here? Who invited him? What is he going to say about me? How long do I have before I get tormented and break down crying? All these questions were running through my head. I got dizzy and set Bronx down in his playpen. He had it so easy. All he had to do was sit there and look cute...

Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me into he kitchen. Ashlee, Georgia, Kara, Alex, Travis, Jack, Hunter, Rian, Zack, Danny, and Drew were all in there.

"None of us like William all that much either," said Georgia giving Alex a sad smile. He bent down and kissed her forehead. Obviously William ad done something to Georgia and I was going to find out what it was.

"Yeah," said Drew, "he is a douche to us, but whenever Pete or Gabe or Andrew is around he is just normal."

"He calls us names," said Rian.

"He threatens our jobs," said Hunter.

"He is an all around stuck up kid and I'm tired of his nonsense," said Zack. When Zack says something, he means it.

"I think you all know what has happened to me by now from Pete, so I am totally with what you're all saying," I said. William was a ... thing I don't really care to say.

"What we're all trying to say is dear," Ashlee said.

Travis cut her off, "We all have your back, no matter what. So does Pete and Victoria, She just has to pretend because of Gabe."

"Thanks everyone, you don't know how much it means to have people who support me," I said. I was about to start tearing up. I met these people about 4 hours ago and I feel like I have known them forever.

Everyone smiled and said, "No problem."

Zack grabbed me when we were heading back out to the living room and said, "If he tries to touch you, at all, come get me. I don't want you getting hurt."

I was literally speechless. I met this guy not even a day ago and he is willing to protect me?

"I had a sister who was bullied all through out middle school and killed herself because of it. I don't that happening to anyone else... and you remind me a lot of her," his explanation touched me. I felt the pain of him losing his baby sister through his eyes. I

"Well than, my new big brother, can we go out to the living room and be strong people together?" I asked.

His eyes lit up and he smiled, "Yes, new little sister, let's go give some dirty glares."

We both laughed and walked into the room. William, his friends, Cobra, and Fall Out Boy were all sitting on one side of the room talking and laughing. Zack made eye contact with William and gave him the hardest stare I had ever seen. I didn't look at William; I just stopped, let him glare for a second, and then pulled him away.

The rest of ATL, WTK, Kara, and Georgia were all sitting around a large table talking. Danny then had a brilliant idea to start a game of B.S. We all sat around the table and played until Alex and I both had one card left. It was Alex's turn and he had 7. I had all four sevens in an earlier turn and I put 3 of them down. No one had called B.S. because the pile was so high, so the 3 sevens were in the pile still.

"One seven," Alex said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Bull shit!" I shouted!

"Damn, come on Lily!" Alex laughed taking the whole pile of cards.

"Don't hate her because she is good," said Kara. "Hate her because she is better than you!"

Everyone laughed and we finished the game. Jack won because of him putting down 5 cards every time and no one noticed.

He got up and ran around the house screaming, "I win! I win! I didn't lose because I won!"

We all laughed and put the cards away. I picked up Bronx and started to play with him. He loved when I sang to him, but I don't want people to know that I can so there won't be any singing today.

"What do you think lil' dude? After everyone leaves a bottle and a song, then bedtime?" I asked him.

"Gauuahhs," he replied.

"Well, I'm going to take that as a yes," I said.

I listened in on the conversation around the table. Apparently Georgia and Kara were both going to be the lighting people for this gig. They talked about the new weeks schedule and who was on each group. It was Alex, Travis, Gabe, and I on Golds this week. Suarez, Drew, and 2 guys named Alex and Mike were on silvers. Jack, Hunter, Victoria, and a guy named Jersey were on Bronzes. Danny, Rian, Suarez and a guy named Duncan were on Platinums.

Finally at 6 o'clock on the dot Ashlee called everyone to the kitchen.

The table was set and there was food covering every inch of it. I grabbed a plate and filled it with a piece of roast, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and I grabbed a Coke of the counter.

I went to go sit down and felt kind of awkward until I found an empty seat between Zack and Hunter. My new big brother caught my eye and waved me over. I sat down between them and started to talk to everyone again. Finally when Ashlee and Pete sat down I said a silent prayer.

Ashlee read my mind and said, "Thanks to all of our friends for being here and sharing this wonderful miracle with us. Now, dig in!"

I smiled and started to eat my dinner. I hadn't looked at who was sitting across from me until that very moment. William looked up at me and gave me a small smirk. I lost my breath for a second, the terror running through me. He has done so much to me it is hard not to be on edge when I see him.

I feel Zack's hand grab mine under the table. His touch is making me feel calm.

"Thanks big brother," I whisper.

"Anytime little sister," he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Zack Merrick, but there is no Lily Zack action, sorry :[
Georgia you are in here!
Don’t know when the next update will be yet. Most likely today or tomorrow, but I have stuff going on tomorrow so Tuesday at the latest..
PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks to the people who have already done, and still are commenting. I have probably told you this already, but you make my day awesome and I love you all.
And if you really like it subscribe!
Thanks :]