Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Will you carry me to the end?

Frankie walked upstairs from the dark basement. He saw the light from the television shining in the distance. He smiled letting his fangs scrape his lips slightly. He walked over to the boy sitting on the couch and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Bob smiled as he felt Frankie’s arms wrap around him. “Hey you. Where’ve you been?”

Frankie rolled his eyes. “I’m a vampire remember? Sleep during the day, terrorize the world during the night?”

Bob laughed to himself. “Yeah I know. I just missed you is all.”

Frankie smiled again, his fangs flashing in the dim light. “I have an idea. Wanna hear it?”

Bob rolled his eyes. He knew Frankie’s idea’s always ended up having to do with Bob helping him hunt but he liked to make Frankie smile. “Sure, but under one condition.”

Frankie sighed. “It has nothing to do with me hunting. Well not really.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

Frankie kissed Bob’s neck his fangs brushing Bob’s neck ever so slightly. “I’ve realized that you’ll get older and I never will. Pretty soon you’ll die and I won’t. I want to be with you forever.”

Bob sat staring at the TV. He knew what Frankie was insinuating and it had run through his mind. “What are you saying?”

Frankie hesitated his lips on Bob’s neck. “I wanted to make you a vampire. Like me, because I want to be with you for all eternity.”

Bob shivered. Frankie’s fangs that close to him always made him nervous, but something was different. He wanted this too. “Can you do it? Without killing me?”

Frankie pulled away surprised. He hadn’t expected Bob to agree with him. “Y-yeah I can.”

Bob nodded. “Then do it.”

Frankie pressed his lips against Bob’s neck, digging his fangs into Bob’s skin. He held tightly to the side of Bob’s head to keep him from fighting.

Bob held his breath to keep himself from screaming. The pain was overwhelming but the scariest part was the feeling of having the blood completely drained from his body.

Frankie took the fangs and bit his wrist letting it bleed ever so slightly. He put his wrist against Bob’s mouth. “Drink. Come on Bob! Drink.”

Bob bit into Frankie’s wrist and drank. The feeling of blood entering his body was the most amazingly erotic feeling Bob had ever felt.

Frankie pulled his wrist away and collapsed against Bob. He wrapped his arms around his love.

“Now you’re mine. Forever. For all eternity, I will love you.”