Postcards From The Underbelly

London Calling

I fell on my hands and knees on the metal escape stairs. Thank god it wasn't a plumiting two story fall.

"Are you fucking nuts?!"

All my sobriety flew out the window with me. He pushed me out a fucking window since I didn't let him in on my discovery.

"Yeah, Yeah I am."
He nodded his head, looking slightly crazed. I got up and turned looking at him, re-ajusting my bag that I took when me when I left the room.

"Then you can take your crazy ass and go fuck yourself! I'm not gonna get physically abused cause you want my drugs!"

Clumsily kicking the window, I ran down the stairs. My curls bouncing around in the cold air. Climbed the ladder down and hopped onto the street, flipping Jimmy off as I ran down the street.

"Fucking Jimmy, who the hell does he think he is.....killing my fucking buzz."

Mumbling to myself, not paying attention, I ran into a body, flying onto the sidewalk.

"Oi, sorry bout that."
Two boys helped me up and onto my feet.

"Hey what's the big idea?"
I brushed myself off looking at them.

"Jimmy I thought I told you to fuck off."
I glared at the guy who looked spitting image to Jimmy. He looked at his friend laughing, starting to grab at my arm. I yanked my arm back out of his grasp.

"My name's Sidney not Jimmy. This is John."
Sidney laughed in a bittish accent, his black spikes being pushed around by the wind.

"Same thing."
I picked up my bag looking at them both. John had the an auburn color of hair. Wearing a jacket decked out with safety pins both them wearing boots like mine. And Sidney had on a leather jacket full of studs. I side looked at them caustously.

"I'm Nancy."

"Nancy huh? You live here?"
Sidney pointed up at the building. His body twisting oddly, having a weird limp posture about him.

"Nah, I don't live there."
I laughed. Instantly seeing Jimmy leaning out the window glaring at me.

"HEY GET THE FUCK BACK OVER HERE!"
Jimmy howlered hanging half way out the window. I rolled my eyes, looking back at the two boys.

"Don't mind him. He hasn't been laid in weeks."

"Right. Well Nancy, have you been to London?"

"No, no I haven't."
I smirked twisting my boot around on the sidewalk.

"How'd you like to come with us? How bout it?"
Sidney smiled pulling my arm. John looked uninterested mumbling "boring" and started walking ahead of us.

"Yeah sounds great."