Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 17

Bravely, the group ventured into the cave believed to be inhabited by the Cracken. Being lead by Mason, they were instructed to look out for some kind of air pocket. “Also, if you see the Cracken itself it would be beneficial to let everyone else know.” Everyone looked for anywhere Alex might be in the vast expanse of the cave. Jack ventured a little far from the group to search further, but then Mason caught him. “Wait, Jack. We have to stay together. If the Cracken finds one of us alone, we’re done for.”

Jack gulped and swam back to the group. “I thought he always waited a day before eating its food!”

“That’s only if he’s hunting. If he feels threatened, he’ll gobble you up faster than a Kenyan running a marathon.” Mason continued to lead the group farther into the cave, still cautious of their surroundings.

Laura swam right up to Mason and pointed her finger. “That’s racist!”

“No it’s not!” he defended. “Kenyans always run like, mad crazy in marathons! It’s in their blood or something! It’s not an insult, it’s a fact.” Sticking her tongue out, Laura went back to where she was and continued looking.

Zack was the first to notice a small tunnel in the side of the wall. “Hey, I think I found something. Someone go with me just in case.” Trace was obviously the first to volunteer. Together, they went into the tunnel and explored. When they didn’t come out for a few minutes, the group got worried. What if they had been found by the beast?

They heard a scream come from Trace and they were sure he was getting attacked. It was followed by a similar scream omitted from Zack. “Oh my god! They’re in trouble!” Mason swam into the tunnel to check it out. About ten seconds later, he came out shivering and visibly sick to his stomach. He only had to utter two words. “Mermaid sex.”

Anna gagged a little in her mouth. “That shit’s just vile. Straight up not right. Let’s go, we don’t have that long to find Alex.” Everyone else decided to leave Zack and Trace to their kinky mermaid sex so they could keep searching for Alex.

Then, Rian pointed above his head. “Look up there! There’s some kind of hole or something where the light is shining through.” Soon enough, they all were at the air pocket, spotting Alex sitting on a rock in the fetal position in the far corner. “Alex! Are you okay?”

He let out a big sigh and got up from his seat. “Oh my god, I am so happy to see you guys! I’ve been so scared and- WHOAH! Why is everyone all, half-fish up in this bitch?” He gasped and pointed at Rian’s tail.

Mason came to the front of the group and explained. “I turned everyone with my wand so we could save your ass.”

“Oh, well I guess that’s pretty cool then. Uhm, does that mean I get one too? I want to be a fish boy!” He laughed and sat down at the edge of the water. Mason pulled out his wand and pointed to Alex’s bare legs. They started to sparkle as his transformation took place. “OH THAT TICKLES! LOL!” When it was all done, he stared at his new tail in amazement. “Oh my god, my tail is gold! That’s so- hey where did this big fork come from? And this crown! Someone tell me what’s up.” Alex turned his attention to the trident in his left hand and the pointy crown on his head.

Jack cracked up and splashed the water. “HAHA! You’re like, king of the mermaids. That’s so gay.”

Alex pointed to Jack and furrowed his brows. “And you’re one to talk! You have a pink tail for Christ’s sake!” Jack sunk lower into the water, defeated. “That’s what I thought.”

Laura swam up to the edge and sat down next to Alex. “And apparently, you also have a mermaid power. I think it has to do with the giant fork. Point it at something.”

Doing as Laura told him, he pointed his trident to the wall behind him. A big bolt of energy blasted the wall and started filling the pocket with water. “DAMN!” Taking a look at everyone in the group, he notices that two members were missing. “Where are the hulk and the horse? Are they mermaids too?”

Rian shrugged. “They’re off having gay mermaid sex. Go figure.” It was then when they all heard the gut wrenching cry of the Cracken. They turned around to see the beast right behind them at the bottom of the cave. It had Zack and Trace in its tentacles. “Their mermaid jizz must have attracted the Cracken! We have to save them!”

With that, Jack froze the water around his to make a giant icicle. He took careful aim and pierced the Cracken in one of his eight arms. It roared at them and turned its ugly face at them. “I hit him!”

Rian then created a whirlpool around Zack and Trace to get them out of the Cracken’s grip. He directed the whirlpool over to the group and Trace and Zack were set free. Zack came over to them out of breath, Trace not far behind. “He’s too strong! Even for me. We need to weaken him.”

The beast lunged for the group with one of its arms. But Alex and Mason quickly went to the front of the group and deflected it with their powers. Its tentacle exploded and it cried out in pain. Then, Anna summoned all of the local snapping turtles and had them attack the Cracken’s eyes. It screamed out in agony as it was slowly blinded by the turtles. “Let’s go before it blocks us from the door!” But before they even got past the beast, it moved in front of the entry way. It wasn’t giving up without a fight. “Oh hell, this is war.”

“Cover your ears. I’m going to distract the Cracken while you all escape.” Laura approached the Cracken slowly, preparing to seduce it so it wouldn’t harm anyone else.

“No Laura! How will you get out?” Zack swam up to her and looked her in the eyes, concerned for her safety.

“I don’t know. But it’s the only way.” She turned back to the monster, who had just realized they were there. Zack covered his ears and waited for his chance to grab Laura if anything were to go wrong. “We’ll write a song that turns off the lights, when both boy and girl start suddenly shaking inside. Don’t waste your time. Speed up your breathing. Just close your eyes. We’ll hope it’s not for nothing at all.” Her beautiful rendition of Secret Valentine by We The Kings was enough to entice the Cracken. It moved forward, trying to find the source of the music. Just as he did that, he unblocked the cave entrance. “GO!”

The Cracken came out of its trance and became really angry. It lurched for Laura, but Zack was too quick. He grabbed her and quickly got her through the entrance. “Not on my watch are you going to be devoured by a lake monster.” As fast as lightning, the group swam to the beach where their camp was set up. Dragging themselves up on the sand, they all stayed extremely quiet, for the Cracken had followed them there and had its tentacle in the air, ready to snatch the first thing it sensed. After a few minutes of baited breath, the group finally was set at ease when the Cracken swam away from the shore and left them alone.

Seeing it safe to move again, Mason pulled out his wand and poofed everyone back to normal. Unfortunately, because their lower halves were covered with a tail, everyone was again naked. Everyone’s cloths were in the same tent, so in a mad dash to get them, they started an unintentional naked pig pile in the tent. Anna screamed as Trace’s family jewels came dangerously close to her face. “LIKE HELL YOU’RE GOING TO PUT THOSE NEAR MY FACE!”

Zack was blushing at the fact that he had landed face first into Laura’s boobs not able to move. Rian ended up under Mason in a rather sexual position. “Well, Mason, I thought we decided we were waiting!” They both laughed as they tried to get out of their position. But the tangle of bodies was too complex. No one was getting out anytime soon.

Alex was face to face with Anna’s vag. “Hello, hello, hello…” he echoed. Anna then proceeded to punch him in the head while Jack kicked him in the crotch. Jack, by the way, was at the very top of the pile.

“Don’t talk to my woman’s vagina! That’s not nice!” He climbed down off of everyone and got outside the tent. Eventually, people became untied and also exited the tent. They let Anna and Laura get changed first, considering they were all gentlemen. Then, Trace, Mason, Zack, Alex, Rian, and Jack got changed respectively.

After some discussion, the group decided that it was best to stay the night, for it was already pretty late. Then, as soon as everyone got up the next morning, they would all leave for fear of being eaten by the Cracken. Having their first real meal in what seemed like days, Alex and Jack cooked some barbecued chicken. On the outside, it appeared all was well amongst the group again. However, under the surface of their happy expressions, secret hatred and secret romances were starting to form. Will any of these be brought to light in the days to come?
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Your feedback always makes me laugh/smile/swoon. I feel so loved.
I shall let you know that I was listening to Don't Trust Me by 3oh!3 while writing the battle scene. Wouldn't that be a good song to fight to? And then it changed to Secret Valentine when Laura started singing, so I made it the song she sang. I thought it fit pretty well. ;)
So yeah, more feedback? Predictions? =D