Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 19

Mason and Rian were lying together in bed about an hour later, just chilling out and such. It was pretty quiet, but they didn’t mind. A thought occurred to Mason made him laugh and shake his head. Rian put his arm over Mason’s chest and cuddled into his side. “What’s so funny?”

“To think. Only a few days ago we were enemies. Goes to show you that you never really know anyone, huh?” They both sighed and recalled when they hated each other.

All of a sudden Rian’s eyes went wide and he started to panic. “SHIT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!” He jumped out of bed and put on his boxers, running around the room in a frenzy. “WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?”

Mason jumped up too, already in his boxers, and grabbed Rian’s shoulders. “Whoah whoah whoah, what’s going on? What did you forget?”

Rian looked straight into Mason’s eyes, fear evident in every cell of his being. “Zack said that when you have sex with a wizard, you get powers. I don’t want to be super strong!” Rian grabbed at his moppy hair and pulled at it. Mason’s jaw hung open; he completely forgot about that little detail too. He sat down on the edge of the bed slowly as Rian ran around the room flailing his arms. “WHAT IF IT HURTS?”

Mason nervously laughed. “It won’t hurt and you’ll be fine.” Then, Mason’s expression dropped. “…Do you regret it? Because I’m so sorry if-“

Rian stopped his flailing and looked seriously at Mason. He felt really bad for making him think that he regretted what they did. “No, don’t be sorry.” Sitting down next to Mason, he wrapped his arms around his waist. “I don’t regret it at all. I’m sorry for freaking out.” He placed a small kiss on his cheek ad nuzzled into his shoulder.

“Okay.” Mason smiled and looked to the wall. “And for the record, I didn’t regret it either. Let’s just hope your power isn’t something stupid, like being able to grow your hair fast or something.”

“But then I can be Rapunzel! No, more like Ri-punzel.” They laughed and joked about the different possibilities for a few minutes. Then, they heard a knock at the door.

“Hey, we’re all going to the pool. Meet us down there.” It was Anna. Mason heard a bunch of excited footsteps as they ran down the hall to the pool. They shrugged and changed into their swim trunks and got some towels so join them at the pool.

The pool area was separate from the actual hotel and you had to take a small path and open a gate to get to it. The fences around it were really tall. At this point, it was getting pretty dark and no one was out there. Perfect for the group to party it up. Rian and Mason walked in the gate holding hands and joined Alex, Anna, and Laura sitting on the beach recliners. “Hey, what’s up?”

Alex was about to reply to Rian when all of a sudden, everyone got splashed. They all turned to see Jack in the pool, giggling like a school girl. “THAT’S IT! THE ARAB IS DEAD!” Alex jumped in the pool and started horsing around with Jack in the water.

Speaking of the horse, Trace and Zack came in the pool area. Zack could hardly even look at Trace; he was wearing a man-kini, much like the one Borat wore. Before he could step another foot in the pool area, Laura went up to Trace, kicked him in the balls, and threw him against the ground to render him unconscious. After dragging his body to a bush, she came back into the pool area and did a cannon ball in the pool. When she resurfaced, everyone looked at her with confused/ thankful glances. “Anyone who wears a man-kini deserves to die. Period.”

Pretty soon everyone was in the pool swimming, thankful that there were no sea monsters to worry about. They were playing Marco-Polo. Jack was Marco and everyone else as confusing him by saying “herpes” when he called out for them. “Come on guys! This isn’t fair! How can I tell where you are if you don’t say Polo?” Eventually though, they grew tired of that game and started to play something a little more fun.

Everyone likes a good game of Truth or Dare.

It was Alex’s turn to pick. “Hm, I choose dare. Do your worst.”

Mason thought about it long and hard. “I dare you to run around the pool five times naked.”

He laughed and got out of the pool. “Come on, you can’t do better than that? I run naked all the time!” Right there, he dropped his pants and started to stroll around the pool. Little did he know, right when his back was turned, a woman came in the pool area as he started his first lap. She laughed and sat down on one of the chairs. She was perfectly tan with long, wavy black hair. A pink bikini showed off her body just right. In short, she was smokin’. When Alex came full circle of his first lap, he stopped dead in his tracks when his gaze met with that of the woman’s. “MEGAN FOX?!? OH MY GOD I’M NAKED!” He instinctively grabbed his parts to hide them from view.

She laughed and shook her head, amused at Alex’s antics. “No, I am not Megan Fox. My name’s Melissa. Now I would shake your hand, but I see you’re using them right now.”

Alex laughed and blushed. “Well, hey Melissa. My name is Alex. I guess I’ve made quite the first impression, huh?”

Jack coughed from the pool. “Hey lady killer, you have four more laps to go. You may talk to Melissa Fox when you’re done.” Everyone laughed at Alex while he sneered at them and continued his dare, careful not to expose himself any further than he already had. When he finished, he quickly pulled on his swim trunks and went over to Melissa to talk to her some more.

Wow she is so hot. Rian shook his head from the thought. How could he think such a thing? He was with Mason! But then it occurred to him; that wasn’t his thought. The voice from which it came was Alex’s.

I wonder what Rian’s power is. I hope it’s nothing he can’t handle. Mason’s thought at that moment popped into Rian’s head. He didn’t know how to interpret this information. Was he reading their minds?

To test his theory, he looked at Zack, who was talking with Laura in the corner of the pool. Why did I ever leave her? Rian gasped and covered his mouth. That was it. His new power was that he could read minds.

He was about to blurt it out for the world to hear. But then, he realized something. He could have some fun with his power if he kept it a secret for a little while longer. Knowing secrets never hurt anyone. Rian giggled with excitement. Mason went over to him and looked at him quizzically. But he shook it off and they returned to swimming.

The night was growing late and everyone was tired. Alex had successfully convinced Melissa to spend the night in his and Jack’s room. Trace was still knocked out in the bush. It was of a general consensus to just leave him there. So Laura, Anna, Jack, Rian, Alex, Zack, Mason, and Melissa all went inside, leaving Trace to sleep in the bush for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI. Yes, Melissa is based off of me. And yes, I actually look like Megan Fox in real life.
Which is why I write creepy fanfics instead of like, modeling or something.
XD
OH MY! RIAN CAN READ MINDS!
Can you sense the scandal coming? I sure as hell can,

Only reason this is up is because I couldn't sleep. You're lucky, I wasn't going to post until Saturday. ;D