Status: Active

Jizz In My Pants

Chapter 5

Fast forward about an hour. The gang arrived at Ben and Jerry's without trouble. Anna and Jack somehow managed to get a hold of a huge vat of hot fudge and made a mess of one of the picnic tables outside. Rian, now dehydrated and still drunk, was having hallucinations and started to think he was a caterpillar. Alex actually purchased some ice cream and ate it while his dumb-ass friends fooled around being caterpillars covered in fudge. That is, until the manager of the establishment came out. He was outraged that they stole a vat of fudge and defaced their picnic tables. As a consequence, the group was banished from Ben and Jerry's for life. Now, let's pick up with Zack and Laura, who are still at Rian's house.

They were just getting out of the closet after an hour of vigorous sex. The party had ended only a short time ago and only a few people were left. Laura and Zack decided to search the house for signs of their friends. When they got into the living room, they widened their eyes in horror. The aftermath of the party was atrocious. There were beer bottles, cans, random clothing articles, and party cups littering the floor, making it hard to see the wood floor beneath. A few passed out stoners scattered the scene, still completely trashed from the activities prior. Precious family photos and other household items were lying carelessly on the floor, flung there by brainless party goers with no regard for other's property. It was like a drunk twister hit the Dawson residence, releasing hang-over hell all throughout the house.

Rian's dad was going to be pissed.

The Dawsons were away for the weekend visiting relatives and left Rian the house. Zack knew that when they got back, they would never trust him with the house again. They needed to do something about the mess and quick. "Laura, we need to do something. This is-"

"Fucking vile? Yeah, I know." Laura quickly went into the kitchen and got a trash bag from under the sink. Walking back into the living room, she made up a game plan. "I'm going to start cleaning up this shit pit. You go around the house and get everyone out of here. Then come help me clean."

"Will do." Zack quickly kissed Laura on the cheek and went to get everyone out of the house. She blushed and bent down, stuffing as many cups and bottles as she could into the bag. All she could think about was Zack.

So people wouldn't have to drive home intoxicated, Zack got the five or so people that were left in the house and called some friends to drive them home. He did this because he knows that driving while under the influence is bad. Take a lesson from Zack Merrick; be responsible and never let anyone drive while under the influence. After they were gone, Zack went back into the house to help Laura. When he got to the living room, he was surprised at her progress. "Holy shit! How did you do that so fast?"

Laura was just putting the last disregarded picture in place on the banister, completely finished with cleaning the living room. She smiled and looked to Zack feeling very accomplished. "I just stuffed all of the cups in a trash bag, swept quickly, and put everything back. Then I used a shit load of Lysol to get rid of the stink." She approached Zack and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Did you get everyone out?"

"Yep. Everyone was driven home. But I haven't found Alex, Rian, Jack, or Jack's new babe. They must have gone somewhere." Shrugging his shoulders, he just let his concern go. "We should probably clean the rest of the house. It reeks of booze, pot, and sex."

They both laughed and shook their heads. "That was one hell of a party." They made their way into the kitchen and began cleaning up there. About five minutes in to their clean, their friends came in the door. Jack and Anna were covered in hot fudge still and Alex was helping Rian stand up. "What in Jesus's name happen to you guys? And don't get fudge all over the place! We just fucking cleaned everything!"

Anna and Jack yelped and ran to the doorway, being cautious not to mess up the cleanliness of the house. Alex plopped Rian down on the stool next to the kitchen counter and sighed deeply. "You should see what they did to my mom's car. I'm so fucked. The seats are covered with vomit, jizz, and fudge."

Zack turned around from the counter he was wiping down. "Yeah, about the hot fudge. Do we want to know?"

Jack laughed and held onto Anna. "All you need to know is that we got banned from Ben and Jerry's for life and Rian thinks he's a caterpillar."

Zack turned to Rian, who was slumped over on the stool and drooling. "Rian, is this true? Are you a caterpillar?"

In a muffled voice, he replied, "Yes, mister! But you have to leave me alone in my cocoon so I can change into a butterfly. So shush and let me sleep." With that, Rian rested his head on the kitchen counter and passed out.

Alex took him in his arms and cursed under his breath. "I'm taking him to his room so he can sleep. He's beyond tired right now. Gonna have a killer hang-over when he wakes up." Dragging him to his room and throwing him on the bed, Alex turned off the lights and let him sleep. He went back out to the kitchen to find that Laura and Zack had completely cleaned everything up. "I can't believe you guys did all of this."

"Yeah, Rian owes us big time. But we had to. We didn't know where you guys were and we knew Rian's parents would shit bricks if they saw this." Alex nodded his head in agreement.

"Hey, I think Jack and I should go to the bathroom and take a shower. If anything else needs cleaning, we'll do it. But hot fudge is starting to harden and I feel really weird right now." Jack and Anna laughed, both feeling the effects of the hardening chocolate. Laura sighed and gave them the okay to clean up in the bathroom. Laura, Alex, and Zack then went downstairs to clean up the basement from their set.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooooooooo sorry for not updating this in forever.
Don't hate me!
I'm planning on doing another chapter tonight to help make up for not updating.
And I still don't know why you guys read this story, but whatever. XD If it makes you happy, then by all means...