Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 1

::Frank's POV::

My fingers are about to fall off. I'm dead serious.

"I think if we had to play one more song, they would have just dropped to the floor," I told Ray.

"I can't bend mine. It hurts too much." I looked over at his then at mine. I put three of my fingers into my mouth and bit down.

"Ugh! Taste like shit." Gerard opened the door to the dressing room and all of us collapsed onto couches. "Brian, do we have a hotel room? I want to sleep in a real bed tonight."

"No. I got three rooms from Comfort Inn, though." Oo, an inn. No room service for us. But they still have real beds and television and showers. There was a short moment of silence before I decided to break the awkwardness.

"My finge-!"

"Fuck Frank. Quite complaining," Gerard said harshly, rubbing his temples with his index fingers. I sunk down into the couch. I didn't like the way Gerard had been treating everyone recently. He even got onto Mikey during the Revenge set for messing up the beginning of 'Give 'Em Hell Kid'. It was an accident; he could have cut him a little slack. A weird noise came from beside me. I looked down at the spot on the couch where it was coming from.

"Mikey, your phone is having chronic seizures." He picked it up and began to mess with it. I went back to examining my fingers. I attempted to make a fist, but quickly released it because of the pain the shot through my entire hand.

"Hello?" Mikey said. We all turned to find him talking to someone on the phone.

"Whoa, slow down Quinn. I can't understand what you're saying." I intertwined my fingers and pressed them against each other. "What!?! NO!!" Our heads snapped over to Mikey. "Nononononononononono."

"What is it?" Gerard asked. Mikey ignored him, causing Gee to get angry.

"Alright. We're coming. We're coming." He closed his phone and stared at us.

"Well? What happened?" Bob asked.

"It-t's Hannah. She's in the hospit-tal." All of us were suddenly awakened. Adrenaline rushed through our veins.

"Where is she?" Gerard asked walking over to Mikey.

"Here." Our eyes widened. "She was coming back and was hit by a c-car and now she's at the hospital." I looked over at Gerard. He was staring at the ground and slowly he closed his eyes and sat back down on the couch.

"Aren't we going to go see her?" I asked. Why the hell is he sitting back on the couch? We need to go.

"Goddamn it, Frank. Give me a minute!" His hands went back behind his head and massaged his neck. Mikey glanced down at his phone.

"I'm calling Mom." Gerard whispered something to himself then stood up.

"Call her later. We're leaving."

::Quinn's POV::

I held on tightly to the stuffed dog Bert gave Hannah. The doctors had given me some forms to fill out, but I didn't know any of Hannah's info. All I knew was her first and last name and the name of her Dad (of course). She didn't really have an address since she lived on a bus and I don't know about past sicknesses or allergies. Gerard probably didn't know about any either.

It was a red Ford truck. The driver didn't even stop. He just kept on driving. I dropped Hannah's bag and ran over to where she was on the ground. A few people got out of their cars to see what had happened. I let them call 911. Her left side was crumpled inwards along with her arm and there was a large gash on her head along with many other small scrapes. I tried to use my jacket to control the bleeding, but it wouldn't stop. Her eyes were shut, but she had a pulse. When the ambulance arrived five minutes later, they told me that she was most likely unconscious.

"QUINN!" I turned around in my seat. Mikey came running up to me and hugged me. "Is she alright?"

"I don't know! I just got here." The rest of the guys came up behind him. "Gerard! You need to fill out these forms." I handed him the colored sheets of paper and a pen. He looked confused.

"Wha. . .What?" Mikey made him sit down and took the papers from him.

"He's in a slight state of shock. Gee, what's her middle name?"

"Elena. No! Wait, um, . . . . Ellen. Hannah Ellen Way."

"Would we just put Mom's address?" He nodded. "Oh, I still have to call Mom. Frank, can you fill the rest of this out?"

"Sure thing." Mikey stood up and went to the other side of the room with his phone. I hugged the stuffed dog for what felt the hundredth time tonight.

"What's that?" Gerard asked. Ray and Bob looked over at me. I looked down at the toy.

"A goodbye present that Bert gave to her." He stared at it for second.

"Can I see it?" I carefully handed it over to him. He looked at it in the face. It resembled a Labrador. "Did she ever name it?"

"I think it was Chadam." He put the toy in his lap and glanced over Frank's shoulder. Mikey was still on the other side of the room talking to his Mom. That reminded me. I hadn't called Bert yet. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

::Hannah's POV::

I could tell that there was a dim light shining above me and an annoying constant beeping beside me although my eyes were still closed. An excruciating pain throbbed on my left side along with my arm. I also started to feel the effects of a deadly migraine.

"Hannah. . ." I opened my eyes slightly. A woman I did not recognize was standing above me. I closed them back again.

"Hannah, can you say something?" I mumbled something. I don't even know what I was trying to tell her. She said talk, and I talked, to the best of my abilities.

"Can you lift your right arm for me?" I stretched my right arm out, but did not raise it. I don't understand what's going on. Where am I? What happened to me?

"I'll be right back Hannah." I opened my eyes and saw her smile and leave me.

::Frank's POV::

I finally finished filling out the endless papers and handed them to the woman at the desk.

"I can't believe this happened," Mikey said. He had just ended a phone call to Alicia who was going to call Jamia for me.

"I didn't even see it coming. It came so fast." All of us were silent for a second.

"Mr. Way?" A woman called from where the doors were that lead to patients rooms. We stood up together and rushed over to her.

"I'm Mr. Way," Gerard said.

"You're daughter had a Grade 4 concussion and a GCS of 9." We were confused. "It means she was unconscious for seven minutes and will only open her eyes in response to voice, can't speak full words and will not respond to command."

"What!?"

"No, she'll be fine. This is just temporary." All of us let out a sigh of relief. "She will return to normal." Thank heavens.

"How is the baby?" he asked. The woman smiled.

"The baby is fine."