Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 11

::Hannah's POV::

Alicia rolled her bag into the room.

"I had to come. You need feminine support!" I was about to close the door, but heard someone yelling from down the hall.

"WAIT! Waitwaitwaitwait!!" I looked outside the door and saw someone I most definantly wasn't expecting running down the hall.

"Bert!!?!" I rushed over to him and jumped up into his arms. "Oh my god, Bert. I haven't seen you in ages. I missed you so much!!" I kissed him, being reminded of his taste. I loved it.

"I missed you more-" He was about to lean in to kiss me more passionately than I had, but Alicia interrupted."

"Get in here you two. You can have a make out session later. . . when I'm not around." We laughed with eachother and came back to the room to sit down on the bed. I leaned my head against his shoulder while sitting in his lap. His arms wrapped around my center, making me the most content I had been in weeks.

"So why are you guys here?"

"Your birthday silly. We've come to celebrate!" My birthd-? I had forgotten it entirely.

"But what about my Dad?"

"What about him? Don't let his problems get to you," Alicia said.

"I'm here for you. You don't have to worry about him," Bert whispered in my ear. A small smile slid onto my face.

We called room service and ordered the most delicious food that we could find on the menu. As we ate, we watched Shrek 2. They let me pick the movie.

"Bert, can I have a bight of your steak?" Alicia asked, pointing to it with her fork.

"Only if I can have some of your cheesecake." She frowned, looking at her dessert and back at his steak.

"Nah, not worth it," she said. I grinned and went back to eating my spaghetti. The pounding of footsteps was heard outside along with voices.

"I'm fine. I'm fine."

"You can barely walk with out falling over! How many of those things did you have?"

"Only two."

"That's Six Milligrams!! Shit Gerard!!! You can't have more than one of those things!" The door opened and Ray walked in, carrying Dad, followed by Uncle Mikey practically yelling his head off at him, Frank running his hands through his hair, and Bob with a look of anger mixed with pity.

"You sh-. . . Alicia? Bert? Wha-" He was silenced by Alicia kissing him.

"We came to help," she whispered to him. Ray placed Dad down at the foot of the bed where Bert and I were. Bert leaned over to get the remote and shut off the television as I went over to him.

"Hi Hannah," he gazed upside down at me. I pressed my hand against his forehead. He breathed in heavily, having trouble getting enough oxygen. Then, my hand began to feel wet.

"He's sweating," I said, looking up at Mikey. Both he and Ray instantly picked him up again and carried him into the bathroom. What was happening? I could hear him puking. I looked back at Bert who pulled me towards him. My arms wrapped around his center and I buried my head into the crook oh his neck. Frank went into the bathroom as well and convinced Mikey that he would help Ray with Dad. Mikey trudged out as I pulled away from Bert and went over to Bob. "What happened?" I asked.

"He couldn't stand up during the Revenge set. Gerard just kept. . . tripping over." I sat back down on the edge of the bed. Mikey followed my action and sat next to me.

"Gerard is g-" His hand had touched my shoulder, causing me to shriek and franticly crawl back to Bert. He and Alicia looked at each other questioningly. No one had told them about what Mikey had to do to get my memory back yet.

"What's wrong?" Bert asked me. I had begun to whimper.

"Nothing." He didn't believe me. Alicia didn't either.

"Mikey?" He glanced back at me and Bert, then over to Alicia. Lucky for him, Ray and Frank came out of the bathroom, interrupting the awkward, nervous moment.

"I don't understand why this had to happen now, at the beginning of tour," Frank complained. Ray poked his shoulder. "What?" He pointed over to me. Frank looked down at Mikey. "What'd you do?"

"Nothing!" he shouted by defensively.

"Well then why the hell is she like that?"

"It's not his fault. It's mine," I said. Mikey looked back at me. "I'm just a little sensitive right now, I guess." I told Alicia. She nodded. Dad walked back into the room and fell down onto the spot next to Mikey where I once was. He yawned.

"I'm sleepy," he stated. His hands reached forward and grabbed a pillow next to my foot and put it under his head. He yawned a second time. "G'nigh. . .Wow, Bert. How did you get here?"

"Airplane. Listen Gerard, I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but please, for everyone's sake, don't do this. Think of Hannah."

"I do. And I think of Mikey too. My memory turns off and on every once and awhile, but when's it on, I get mad at Mikey." His voice was clear, but his words did not make sense to any of us. Except Mikey and me. We knew what he was talking about. His memory wasn't working properly, certain events would be forgotten at differing times. But when he recalled that night and what Mikey had done to me, he would be furious at his brother.

"Gerard, you need to sleep this off. We'll discuss this more in the morning." Dad yawned again.

"I'm not sleepy, though." He replied, obviously looked for an argument. He just said that he was tired a few seconds ago. He sat up and pushed Mikey to the ground. "Why did you have to get drunk?! Why did you have to hurt her?" He turned to where Bert and I were. "And you! You act like nothing has happened to you, like your life is all perfect and dandy and here I am practically bawling my eyes out for you. How can you be so goddamn happy? Why am I like this?! Ya, sure we told Mikey to rape you, but he was wasted. And you're still pretend like nothing happened!!" Alicia and Bert's eyes shot over to Mikey.

"Well I've been trying to forget about it, but if you want me to be miserable, You Could've Said So In The First Place!!!" My hands balled into a fist as I stood on the bed so I could look down at him instead of up at him. Alicia moved forward, catching my attention. Her voice shouted out, louder than Gerard's and my own put together.

"Mikey, you RAPED Hannah?!?!!?!"

I winced at her words.