Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 15

::Quinn's POV::

"Just control him."

"I'll do my best officer." He left. Thank god. I turned back to where Jeph was, to see that he wasn't there anymore. "Shit. Jeph?!" I called out.

"QuinnQuinnQuinn!!! Come over here! Look what I found!!" I heard him shouting. I spotted him and headed over in his direction.

"Jeph, you have to be quie-. . . . . . Holy shit. Matt? Mark? Adam? Are you guys on tour?"

"Um. . . .no. Are you?" Adam asked. I shook my head.

"Why are you guys her-. . ." My voice trailed off. I remembered how close Taking Back Sunday was with MCR, especially after we had our falling out with them.

"Gerard called me. Said he had a surprise and that he wanted to see us. You're not the surprise are you?" Jeph laughed.

"Haha. No, but I know what it is!!" I started to laugh too. They were making Hannah the surprise.

"And you should feel fucking special that Gerard is letting you guys know it. The only people that know about h- it is us in The Used, MCR and their crew, Donna, Jamia, and Alicia. It's, like, FBI top secret if-you-tell-you-die kind of thing." Adam looked dumbfounded.

"Then how come you guys know it before us. I thought you guys hated eachother."

"We still do, sort of. Well, no actually, not really. Gerard has be- OH MY GOD!! You don't know that either!!!" Jeph shouted. He really needs to quiet down.

"Know wha- ooooh." Realization hit me. Gerard and his drugs. Bert had told us. All of us had done drugs before, but we got over it, a little. Now we're just kind of alcoholicish. They looked at eachother, still confused. "We'll drive over to the hotel together then."

"Is Bert there?" Matt asked.

"Ya, he's been there a couple days I thin- Quit Asking Questions!!"

::Mikey's POV::

We had set up the room. It looked awesome. We got our light techs to bring some of the special lights from our shows into the room. Frank wanted to bring the pyro stuff, but I highly doubted the hotel's manager would accept that. But we had strobe lights and stuff, so it was still cool. Jamia and Mom were here, adding a few finishing feminine touches that Alicia had not. We all had our gifts wrapped by Mom, Gerard's remaining a secret as per usual and they were sitting over in the corner. Some of our crew had even bought her gifts. I didn't know they knew her well enough to buy her stuff. As far as I knew, most of them were coming, even if there wasn't going to be beer.

"Mikey!" I heard someone yell from across the room. It was Krista, the sister of Ray's guitar tech, Sam. We let her come on tour with us when she wanted and she did little jobs for us here and there in return. But the main reason she came on tour with us was because she had a huge crush on Ray. Everyone knew it. Except for Ray, of course.

"What," I called.

"Can you help me with something?" I jogged over to the corner she was in trying to hook up the stereo system, but failing miserably. "I don't know where to plug in the wire from the speakers. I've tried all of them, but it doesn't work." A plan popped into my head.

"Ray, get your ass over here! Krista needs your help!!" Her eyes widened as he started over towards us.

"Mikey what are yo-"

"What do you need help with?" he asked her, a smile playing his lips.

"Um. . . th-the sp. . .sp . ."

"Speakers," I helped. She nodded her head shyly.

"No problem." He grinned, and I could tell that her heart completely melted and evaporated inside her chest. Slowly, I tip-toed over to Gerard and Jamia.

"Aw, look at 'em. Ain't it cute?" Jamia said. Gerard laughed.

"Cute as a button!"

"Buttons aren't cute," I said.

"They are now." Alicia walked up behind us.

"What are you three looking at?"

"Porn."

"Ray and Krista. Is Ray really that oblivious to it?" Jamia said, ignoring Frank's statement that he said as he walked over to our little group.

"I think it's because he's had fans act like that around him so much that he's become immune to the fact that she's head over heels for him," I said.

"That's so adorable!! Oh my god, they're like fucking puppies. Just so CUTE!!"

"Ya, okay, we get it. It's cute. He wants to go look at the new issue of Fangoria I got!?" Gerard shouted.

"ME!"

"Fuck ya, Fangoria! Reminds me of high school!" I shouted. I remember looking at the horror magazines as a teen and seeing all of the blood and gore and guts. It fascinated me and Gerard. It was the only way I passed Biology. How else would I know what an ulna is and where the spleen is? They were about to leave, but I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. "Hold up guys."

"What!? No!" I picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikey! Guess who we found?" Quinn asked.

"Bert and Hannah?"

"Nope! Adam, Matt, and Mark!! I didn't know you invited them!"

"Ya, we were going to ask you guys if that was okay."

"It's perfectly fucking awesome! We didn't hold grudges against them. Just you guys." Well that made me feel better.

"Will Bert be okay with it?"

"Oh ya. You want to talk to Ada- wait. We're driving up to the hotel. Meet us down in the lobby."

"Alright. Bye." I hung up my phone and yelled out into the room. "Taking Back Sunday and the rest of The Used are here!!!!" Everyone was suddenly alert. "We'll bring them up here in a minute. Be back soon!" I ran out of the room, followed by Bob, Frank, Jamia, Alicia, and Gerard. It felt like it took us forever to get down to the lobby, but when we did, I'm sure it was the loudest that place has ever been.

"ADAM!!!!!"
"GERARD!!!!!!"
"MIKEY!!!!!!"
"QUINN!!!!!"
"GERARD!!!!!!"
"ADAM!!!!!"
"MARK!!!!!!"
"MIKEY!!!!!!"
"FRANK!!!!!"
"MATT!!!!!"
"BOB!!!!!!!!"
"JEPH!!!!!"
"ADAM!!!!!!" We all were stopped by one of the bell boys.

"HEY! No yelling in the lobby!!!" Well he was yelling. Why couldn't we.

"Oh my god, Gerard. You're hair! It's so. . .blonde. And Mikey, what the hell happened to your glasses?"

"LASIK eye surgery. Come on. We'll talk upstairs before someone takes a picture of this." If anyone saw parts of MCR, Taking Back Sunday, and The Used having a huge hugging fest in the middle of the hotel lobby, it would not end pretty with the fans.