Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 16

::Hannah's POV::

Bert and I were in the taxi on the way back to the hotel. I was very excited to see Grandma again, as well as Quinn, Jamia, and Jeph. My head was resting comfortably on Bert's shoulder. I felt so content that I probably could have died happy right then and there. It had been the best day of my life. Dad woke me up, claiming he had made me breakfast when it was just room service and after I ate, Bert stole me away from everyone else so we could have the rest of the day to ourselves, until the party of course.

"You look like an angel," he whispered.

"That's because I'm your angel." I leaned up towards him and gently brushed my lips against his before locking them together. His hand moved from my shoulder to my hip as mine ran up the front of his shirt and around the back of his neck. I traced my tongue delicately on his bottom lip and he instantly parted his lips, letting my tongue take over. Butterflies flew up from my stomach and into every limb of my body. I felt lightheaded. He smiled into the kiss as I attempted to get into his lap. He helped me by pushing my hips to the left so that I was now in front of him. He broke away from me for a second, making me pout childishly.

"What?" I groaned. He smirked.

"Happy Birthday." I rolled my eyes and went back to kissing him. Leave it to Bert to ruin a perfectly romantic moment like that. And the taxi driver.

"We've reached our destination," he said monotonously. I sighed and pulled my self off of Bert. He paid the man and we entered the sliding doors to the hotel hand in hand.

::Gerard's POV::

Once we got off the elevators, I attacked Adam again.

"It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you!"

"It has been forever. How's touring?"

"Fun, as usual. I really like this tour better than the other ones though. It's theatrical."

"Just like you wanted, eh?"

"You should come to the show tomorrow night."

"Will do. So what's this surprise? You're not with Bert again are you?" Mikey laughed.

"Something you most definantly would not expect," Frank said. Adam looked over to Mark and Matt.

"You're not going to kill us are you?" Matt asked.

"No, I think you'll die of shock though," Gerard said. Adam's eyes widened slightly.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"You'll have to wait." I opened up the door to the party room. Music was playing loudly from the speakers I'm guessing Ray had managed to get to work. The strobe lights were on and Jamia and Alicia ran over to go and stand in front of them and start dancing. I love the way strobe lights make everything look.

"Hey Brian!" Jamia shouted to him. His head shot up. "Turn it to 'Headfirst for Halos'!!" A few cheers were emitted from the small crowd as the song started to play. Ray ran over to a stand where a guitar was and plugged it into the amp and started to play along to it. As the opening riff slowed down, everyone shouted in unison,

"One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight!!!!! YAAA!!!" Jeph and Quinn started head banging together.

"Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all. . ."

::Hannah's POV::

Bert and I walked hand and hand out of the elevator and onto the third floor.

"Where are we go-" I was cut off by the sound of loud music. I took off running towards the sound and into a room. It looked like a club, with its multiple colored lights shining everywhere and the huge group of people dancing together in the center of the room. I spotted Dad, Grandma, Uncle Mikey, and a lot of people I knew, and a lot that I knew a little bit. Was this my party? Holy shit.

"Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Ha…. WHOO!!!!"

"Hey!" I shouted as the song ended. Everyone snapped their heads over to look at me.

"Hannah!!" Frank screamed and ran over to attack me in a mound of hugs, along with about fifteen other people. "Happy Fucking Birthday!"

"Hannah," Dad said. "There's someone I want you to meet." He led me over to a group of three guys, looking like they felt out of place. "These are my good friends from Taking Back Sunday, Adam, Mark and Matt. We've known eachother for years. They're like my brothers."

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically. They still looked confused.

"Oh, right!" Dad said. "Guys, this is my daughter Hannah." Their jaws dropped. Speechless, they stared at me in confusion.

"Y-yyour Da. . . . da. . ."

"Daughter," I finished. "But not biologically. He adopted me this summer and I've been stuck to them ever since."

"Hey Adam!!" Bert said coming up from behind me. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"Gerard's a father?"

"No, I'm the father," Bert said, meaning of the kid inside of me, but they didn't know that.

"Wait, so who's the father?" Mark asked.

"I am. Bert's Hannah's. . . . boyfriend?" Dad questioned, not really knowing what to call him.

"Ya, 'boyfriend' works," Bert said. My attention towards the new guests disappeared as I saw the blue glow of a television over near the corner of the room.

"Is that an Xbox?" I asked, my face lighting up.

"Yep," Mikey said. I squealed and ran over to it.

"Quinn! Bob! Ray! Get your asses over here! I challenge you to Super Monkey Ball Deluxe!!"

"Oh, you are so going down!!"