Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 33

::Unknown POV::

I sat on the curb of the edge of the street pulling down on the hem of my shirt. Had I known the guy I had talked to last night would take so long, I would have straightened my hair, or at least put on a little bit more makeup. But I didn’t have time to walk all the way back to the buses now. My hands reached down to pull off my heels and set them next to my feet. My stomach growled, begging me to go back and get some food. But I ignored it, knowing that waiting here for the man to come would be a trillion times more worth it. I was still surprised that Gerard had agreed on our little trade. I’m just glad I had kept Bert’s number after all of these years. Even if it was his idea, I took all the credit. Besides, Bert gets what he wants, Gerard gets what he wants, and, most importantly, I get what I want.

I’m glad I found this guy last night. Wish I knew his name though. Not that it matters. I will never see him again in my life, so what’s the point of even becoming acquaintances? Dumb luck. That’s what it was. But it isn’t that hard to find a man with his profession in a bar. And I had made a damn good plan since he was a little apprehensive about doing this in broad daylight. But after I told him how much money I would pay him, he quickly obliged. My phone buzzed from my back pocket. I glanced at the outward screen and opened it.

I’m here.

A short burst of adrenaline shot through my veins as I pulled my shoes back. I stood up, dusting off all unwanted particles from my clothes, fixed my skirt, and started trotting towards the agreed position. In front of a bus stop that he would then get on and ride back to the place where he came from. Where ever the hell that is. I didn’t give a shit. I reached my destination instantly and began to pretend to study my nails for any imperfections. There were none. An impatient whole minute passed before I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around, a smile covering my face at the man behind me.

“Hey babe,” he said, stiffly acting out what I had told him to do. He hugged me. “Here’s your purse.” I grabbed it swiftly.

“And your wallet,” I added. His smile grew, knowing that there was way more than a couple hundreds in there. “I’ll see you later tonight.” I hugged him again, disgusted by the stench of the clothes. “Bye.” I quickly walked off waiting five blocks before I opened my purse to check my purchases. I zipped it open and found it completely filled. Gerard is going to love this. I sent him a simple text reporting: I have it.

::Later That Night::
::Gerard’s POV::

Brian got us two hotel rooms. I was secretly paying for my own. I didn’t feel like sleeping with everyone else. They were already watching me constantly, recording my every move, and every thought. Or at least they would if they could. The need to be isolated was powerful, and I caved in to my own necessitate. As per usual. There was a knock on my door. I jumped off from the bed I had been resting on and ran for the door. There she stood, looking more beautiful than ever. She walked in, closing the door quickly behind her before thrusting her lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, but broke away, my eyebrow raised. She sighed and handed me her purse. I opened it and found it filled with bags of different substances, but all for the same purpose. To make me fucking high.

“Aw, princess.” She nibbled at my neck, enjoying the pet name. We had made a deal. If she brought me drugs and booze, I would be her fuck buddy. I’ve known that she’s liked me for the last three years. And it didn’t take me long to start to fall for her. I started to pull the bags out but she stopped me.

“First,” she spoke, pulling off her jacket to reveal her in nothing but her bra. I felt the fabric of my jeans tighten. I began to rub it with my hand as she kissed down my neck and started to pull off my jacket and shirt. What we had was quick and dirty. And I loved it. Before I even knew what was happening, she had plunged her cold hand into my boxers. A moan escaped my lips as my head fell back in pure pleasure. “Tell me you love me,” she whispered in my ear.

“I love you,” I whimpered.

“Aw, come on Gerard. You can do better than that.” She slowly pulled off my underwear. I watched her movements as she took me entirely into her mouth.

“Oh fuck. Eliza, I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I am evil.

I fixed the missing chapter problem. I can sleep now. Yay.

Comment or I will come and take your pets.