Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (11)

*Eli P.O.V*

I waited until everyone was asleep before I put on my slaying outfit. This time I was wearing a black skirt and ripped tights with black high heeled boots and a long sleeved red and black corset top and my long leather jacket. I grabbed my slaying equipment and jumped out my window.

It was around 12:30 at night and I really shouldn’t be going slaying tonight because 1) It’s a school night and I’m gonna be wrecked tomorrow and 2) If my family find out they will kill me for going out alone especially without telling them, but I needed to clear my head.

I made my way to town and headed in the direction of a club where I knew loads of vampires hung out waiting on their prey. That’s also why I’m wearing a skirt and heels, just to blend in. When I reached the club “Deadly Bite” I chuckled to myself. The name’s quite ironic don’t you think?

I walked right in with out any trouble from the bouncers guarding the door and went to the bar and ordered a drink. From the corner of my eye I could see someone looking at me and I instantly knew it was a vampire.

I turned to him and flashed him a smile.

“Hey there sugar. I’m Rick, would you like a drink?” He smirked.

Ugh I can just tell he’s a cocky man whore.

I brushed my lips against his ear and whispered “I’m fine but would you like a drink?” brushing my finger along my neck.

I leaned back with a smirk and he looked momentarily stunned. Probably wondering how I knew what he was but then he quickly composed himself and smirked. “Let’s go”

He took me outside through a back door into an empty alley way.

He pushed me up against a wall and roughly kissing me while grinding into me and I couldn’t help the little moan that escaped my lips.

Damn he is good.

ELI! CONCENTRATE!

I felt him smirk into the kiss and then he started kissing and sucking at my neck.

Now is the perfect time I thought.

I took a dagger out of my pocket and just as I felt his fangs graze my neck I said “Any last words?”

This caught him off guard and he pulled back “What?”

I chuckled, “Cya in hell leech” and I dug the dagger into his heart. He screamed out in pain and while he was trying to get the dagger out I took out my gun and BANG. Shot him straight in the head.

He fell to the ground, I pulled out my dagger, wiped it on his shirt and left happy with my kill.

(A:N Incase you’re wondering what happens to vampires bodies when they are slayed they stay there for about 2 minutes before they dissolve and they burn in light and in the gun it isn’t normal bullets, it’s bullets filled with silver liquid. Vampires can wear silver but if silver gets into their blood that’s what kills them.)

I hid my dagger in my pocket and my gun in the holder which I have tied round my leg under my skirt. I walked past the bouncers giving them a wink and headed off home.

On the way I kept getting a feeling that I was being watched. I turned around but saw nobody but when I turned back a small black cat was sitting infront of me which took me by surprise and made me scream.

“Oh, stupid furball” I hissed and continued walking back home.

When I got home I climbed up the tree that is just conveniently right outside my window and crawled through into my bedroom and just as I was about to close the blinds I looked out and saw a dark figure under a tree in the distance watching me but when I blinked and opened my eyes it was gone.

Ok, that was weird.

You’re telling me. Who was it?

I don’t know. I think I just imagined it I mean it’s like 1:15. I’m just tired.
I quickly stripped off and got into my batman tank top and matching short shorts and snuggled into bed welcoming the peaceful black oblivion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm who was it that she saw? Was it Jasper, was it the guy in her dream or was it someone esle?