Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (15)

*Jasper P.O.V*

I built up the courage and decided to ask Elizabeth to the dance. I was watching her from a distance putting things into her locker.

She is so beautiful.

Stop drooling and ask her to the dance moron

All right, geez.

“So Eli, you gonna go to the dance?” I ask as I walk up to her

“Meh I don’t know, I’ve nobody to go with” Perfect.

“Well um *cough* about that”

Damn why am I suddenly nervous?

I guess I must have been trying to calm down and didn’t say anything when she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at me probing me to continue, “Yeah?”

“Oh right, yeah, um well I was wondering if, uh you know, you would um go to the dance with me?”

Real smooth Jasper

Oh shut up I’m trying here

Shock and confusion flashed in her eyes, “Uh um, you sure you would want to go with me? I mean wouldn’t you wanna be seen with one of those pretty cheerleaders?”

Is she crazy? No way in hell do I wanna be seen with anyone but her!

“Eli, they are fake life versions of Barbies. Why would I want to be seen with a walking doll? YOU are beautiful, natural, and I want to go with you”

Wow you actually said that with out stuttering. I’m proud of you!

Well it’s the truth, I’m not gonna lie to her

As I waited anxiously for her answer I noticed her cheeks tinted with pink at my last comment.

I had to resist the urge just to stroke my finger across her delicate porcelain skin.

“Well then I’d lo-”

She was interrupted by the most annoying high pitched squeal.

Damn it what was she gonna say?

“JASPER!!”

Please shoot me now!

“Oh um hello Tanya” I say trying to be polite

“I was wondering, would you go the dance with me?”

She was twirling her hair, sticking out her fake chest and fluttering her fake eyelashes.

I had to try my best to keep from being sick at the sight of her *shudder*

“Got something in your eye Tanya?” Eli smirked.

I chuckled under my breath.

She sent Eli a death glare in return “Shut it emo”

By now I was getting really annoyed with Tanya. How dare she speak to Eli that way?!

“Prep”

“And proud”

“To be a slut? Haha”

Good come back Eli!

“Ugh, anyways what do you say Jasper?”

“Um well actually-”

Eli interrupted me with her beautiful voice that sounded like sweet music to my ears, “As I was saying Jasper before Barbie interrupted, I would love to go to the dance with you”

“Awesome!” I can honestly say I never felt happier having her going to the dance with me. Maybe there I can tell her how I really feel about her..

I look over at Tanya to see her staring at Eli wide hide with her mouth hanging open looking like a fish gasping for air. All that comes out of her mouth is a squeak.

“What’s wrong bitch. Got something down your throat?” Eli laughs and drags me to the cafeteria while I have a big smile on my face.

Eli, you are one in a million I think to myself.

It was about 2 days later and we were sitting in art when the teacher told us that a new girl, Ally had joined the school.

Thank god I’m not the new kid now.
I was sitting with Eli who was filling water into a glass, not bothering to look up at the new student until she heard that Ally had to sit beside her.

When she looked up she froze and it looked like she was thinking until she dropped the glass and it smashed causing the attention of everyone in the room.

Eli was shaking and it looked as if she had seen a ghost and I suddenly felt extremely worried.

“Hey uh guys what’s wrong with Eli? She’s been acting kinda strange lately but this is the worst I’ve seen her”

“I don’t know Jasp dude” Jake said but I thought he was hiding something because Bella and Jake shared a look that I couldn’t quite recognize but I shrugged it off and turned to look at Eli as she ran out of the room.

“Did I do something wrong?” Ally asked in a whisper

“No, I don’t think so. Eli hasn’t been to well lately that’s all. I’m Jake by the way”

After a while Eli came back and the first thing I could smell was one of the most sweet mouth watering fragrances coming from her.

She sat down beside me and that’s when I noticed the source of the smell.

Bright red blood dripping from her knuckles. I could feel my eyes flash red and it took everything in me to not take her hand and lick the blood off.

“What happened your hand?”

“Uh nothing” I knew she was lying.

“I don’t believe you now come on and get it cleaned up”

I excused us from class and brought her to the nurse.

“What’s going on with you Eli?”

“What do you mean?”

I sighed. “You’ve been acting strange lately. Like as if you keep seeing things, then you start shaking and gasping for air then today you nearly collapsed just by looking at that new girl and you decided to punch your hand into a mirror” I then realized my mistake. She never told me that she smashed a mirror but I wasn’t stupid because we walked past the bathroom and I could smell her blood so I quickly gave her a stern look and hopefully that would get her to tell me the truth.

“How did – never mind. Look I’m fine ok? Just please leave it.”

“I can’t, I’m worried about you ok? I care for you.”

“Ha. Why do you care Jasper? No one does except my family and Bella yet she is like a sister to me. I don’t have friends Jasper, nobody wants to be seen with me and yet you come along and I’m the first person you look at as soon as you walk into the class room. I mean what do you see in me? You could have a whole group of friends, go out with Tanya and be popular and yet u stick with little old emo here. A nobody.”

A tear escapes from her eye and travelled down her cheek. I instantly felt guilty and heart broken. I hated to see her cry.

I wiped it away with my thumb and while putting a bandage around her hand I said “Eli, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset but I want you to know that I don’t want to have loads of friends and be popular. When I saw you I just.. I really wanted to get to know you. What do I see in you? Well for starters you’re not a nobody, you’re natural not like all those preppy sluts, you are a genuine person, you speak your mind, you make me laugh which hardly anyone ever does, you’re kind and thoughtful and I love the attitude of yours. It’s like you’re bubbly and up for a laugh and you take on any challenge that comes your way but yet if some one messes with some one else you stick up for that person no matter who they are. You’re too kind for your own good missy. Listen how about I take you to my place tonight. I want you to meet my family and like I said the other day I think my little brother will adore you.”

“Thanks Jasper and yeah I’d love to see this mini version of you” She smiled.

“That’s my girl” And I leaned in to kiss her on the forehead which left little tingles on my lips.

She’s the one, I just know it.