Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (16)

*Eli P.O.V*

Time to meet the parents.

You make it sound like you’re dating him, chill you’re only friends

Chyeah, only.

So I’m currently standing in the hallway of Jasper’s house or should I say mansion? It took over half an hour to get here and it’s literally right in the middle of the woods.

“Mum, Dad I’m home!” Jasper called.

“In the kitchen honey” A female voice sang, literally. Her voice was like tinkling bells.

“Come on” Jasper took my hand and led me into the kitchen. Sitting at the island was a man, very handsome man at that reading the newspaper and drinking some coffee. He didn’t look a day over 30. I can definitely see where Jasper gets his good looks from and standing at the bench arranging flowers in a massive glass vase was a young slim lady with long blond curls cascading down her back and the most beautiful golden eyes just like Jaspers.

“Hello son. Oh and who is this fine looking young lady” His dad asked his icy blue eyes landing on me.

“Elizabeth Van Helsink, Sir” I replied quietly

For a minute I thought I saw his eyes light up at the name.

“Oh Elizabeth! It’s so good to finally meet you” His mother gathered me into a hug “Jasper talks about you all the time” she whispered.

I just blushed while jasper muttered “Mum cut it out”

“And don’t worry dear. It’s all good things about you. I’m Arthur and this is my wife Rosalie”

“Nice to meet you both” I say giving them a small smile.

“Mummy! I want some cookies please” Said a cute little boy running into the kitchen while his blond curls flopped about on his head.

“Hiii jasper!” He squealed “Do you want to-” but then he stopped himself when he noticed me.

I gave him a small smile and his cheeks tinted with pink. Can you say CUTE?

Then he smirked.

Omg did I say that out loud?

“So Jasper who’s this little sugar? Your girlfriend? Damn you sure can pick them and I know she is sweet cos she has candy written on that ass of hers” He winked at me

Oh dear god, is he hitting on me?!

I just stared with my mouth hanging open “Where on earth did you hear that pick up line little man?”

He laughed “Awk I’m only messing. I just did it cos I knew the look on Jasper’s face would be priceless! But seriously I may not be Freddy Flinstone, but I can sure make your bed rock”

“Ben! Enough of that!” His mother squeaked, clearly embarrassed but I found it hilarious.

“You know little man, you’re lucky you’re little and cute cos if that was some older guy hitting on me I’d hit him in his prized possession and make sure he couldn’t sit down for weeks but if you want I’ll teach you how you really get a girl not by some stupid pick up lines” I laugh

“Aw I like you Jasper’s girl”

“Oh we’re just friends”

“Chyeah so just friends hold hands huh? I think I’ll call you J’s girl from now on” He smirked while eyeing me and Jasper’s in laced fingers.

I quickly let go feeling heat on my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do y'all think?