Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (17)

“Jasper you won’t fit, you’re too big!”

“Oh just shut up and budge over” He sighs

Ok so I’m guessing you’re wondering what the hell we are doing? Well Jasper, Jad, Ben and I are playing hide and seek.

And if you’re probably thinking two 17 year olds playing hide and seek makes us kids well then yes we are big kids, sue us!

So Jasper and I are currently hiding in a cupboard in a, well uncomfortable position.

Jasper pretty much straddling me!

You know you like it really
Uh I really don’t. Ok well maybe I would if it wasn’t in a cupboard like this!

Ha so you DO like it ;)

Shut up -_-

“FOUND YOU!” Ben and Jad shouted once they found Jasper and I hiding in the same cupboard we have been hiding in for quite some time now.

Jad seems to take in our position jokingly wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at the both us while surprisingly Ben is oblivious to the whole thing or so I thought.

“Damn, next time we play hide and seek I’m being paired with you Elizabeth so I can be in Jasper’s position” He smirks.

“Cut it out” Jad says while smacking Ben on the back of the head.

Jad is actually really nice and not as dirty minded as I thought a 15 year old would be however Ben on the other hand might as well be a 15 year old guy with his thoughts.

After a while of playing video games, football and having a pillow fight with Ben I crash on the sofa of their game room beside Jasper.

“I think I should get going.”

I thought I saw disappointment flash across Jaspers face.

“Oh ok, I’ll bring you home”

“Awwww no don’t go Lilybeth!” Ben whines while grabbing on to my leg.

I scowl at the new nickname and make my way to the front door to be greeted by Mr and Mrs Devlin.

“It was nice meeting you Elizabeth. Come back soon dear” Rosalie gathered me into a hug.

“Take care little missy” Arthur said while ruffling my hair.

“Sure thing Mr and Mrs Devlin”

“Oh sweetie call us Arthur and Rosalie, Mr and Mrs Devlin makes us sound old and formal!” Rosalie said

“Haha sure sure and thanks for having me”

I bid my goodbyes and Jasper drove me home.

“Sorry about Ben. I honestly don’t know where the little devil gets his dirty mindedness from” Jasper seems slightly embarrassed and worried at the same time.

“Hey no sweat, he’s a lil cutie and Jad’s really dead on”

We exchange a smile and continue to my house in a comfortable silence.

That night I had another nightmare.

I was running through a castle in absolute darkness. The only sound is the small patting of my converse hitting the floor. I have no idea where I am and what I’m running from but I know it’s dangerous and I must keep going and never look back. I soon find myself in front of a large wooden door. Carefully turning the door knob and slowly opening the creaking door I peer inside. The air gets caught in my throat. Dead bodies and blood is scattered everywhere in this dark, damp room and as I walk further into the darkness I realise that maybe what I’m doing is a bad idea. My mind is screaming to turn back but my feet keep managing to drag me down the dark hallway. Suddenly the door slams shut behind me like they do in horror movies and I slowly turn around to come face to face with the Devlin family, red eyed with extended fangs dripping in blood.

Vampires. Like in horror movies.

The only difference is this time I’m not watching the movie.

I’m in it.