Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (27)

After the little family discussion Smithy left with the biggest smile on his face after I called him Dad. Jake kissed me on the forehead and tucked me back into bed and said that he would be back later with Bella.

Closing my eyes I decided to take a nap before anyone came back from the canteen...

“I told you what would happen if you disobeyed me!” Devlin screamed at me as I lay on the cold floor of what looked like a dungeon.

“I-I didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!” I apologized

“It’s too late their dead now. Everyone you loved is dead because of YOU!”

With wide eyes I looked around the room to see blood splattered walls and a heap of bodies in the corner and when I looked closer I realised that these devoured corpses belonged to my family, Bella, Ally and Jasper..

I woke up with a small gasp, tears dripping out of my eyes.

Please God don’t let that be real I thought. I was always told that what you dream, the opposite will happen. So since I dreamt of death maybe their will be new life? Like a baby or something? But then again I had a dream about Devlin at prom and well that came true.

I shuddered at the thought and suddenly felt a cold breeze in the room. I was by myself so it must just be coming from the window until I noticed that it was closed.

Another breeze blew past me making me shiver. What the hell?

“I see you’re finally awake princess”

Oh god, please no.

Turning my head slightly I squint my eyes to see a tall dark figure in the corner of the dark room.

“What do you want?” I whispered still trying to decide weather I was imagining things are not.

The figure which I was guessing was Devlin walked up to the bed and the first thing I noticed was a scar right across this person’s neck.

Yup, Devlin.

“You know what I want. You. And I’m not very pleased about this!” He spat pointing to his scarred neck.

“You deserved it!” I spat back.

Rage burned through his eyes and in one quick motion he slapped me across the face. “Don’t dare speak to me like that! As soon as we get married I’ll have to teach you some discipline!” He smirked while climbing on top of me and grabbing my wrists to prevent me from hitting him.

“I like this position” He murmured against my neck

At this point the beeping on my heart monitor was going mad. “Get off me!” I screamed as I tried kicking him.

“Oh feisty, I like it” He laughed and forced his lips onto mine while running his hand up my leg.

Damn why do the hospital make you wear these stupid gowns anyways? Wait what do I care? I need him off of me!

He grabbed my hair in his hand roughly trying to deepen the kiss and I let out a small moan as it hurt but of course to him he thought the moan meant I was enjoying myself because he smirked and forced his tongue in my mouth.

I started to panic as his hands reached the top of my pants and he slowly started slipping his hands underneath them so I did the first thing I could think of. I bit his tongue and screamed.

“Argh you bitch!” He hissed.

Why do I have a feel of déjà vu? Oh yea..this happened at prom

“HELP ME PLEASE!” I screamed hoping someone would hear.

“I’ll be back for you” Devlin hissed and disappeared into thin air leaving me shaking in the bed.

A nurse ran in and took one glance at me before calling a Doctor.

“Miss Helsink, your heart is racing. What happened?” He asked concerned.

I closed my eyes and shook my head trying to stop the tears.

“He-he was here. He’s coming” I started hyperventilating.

“Who dear? We saw nobody enter or leave the room” The Doctor quizzed.

I finally managed to look up at the Doctor and completely freaked when I saw him.

He looked so much like Devlin in fact I think it was him. Then I kept thinking that I saw Devlin standing in each corner of the room.

This made me gasp for air and the Doctor made a move towards.

“Don’t come near me!” I hissed “JASPER!” I screamed.

Jasper P.O.V

“I hope Elizabeth will be ok” Ally said worried. We were currently sitting in the canteen just a corridor down from Eli’s room.

“She’ll be fine” Bella assured.

“Who was that man anyways? He looked scary and even when Eli cut him across the throat he simply grabbed her arm, lowered his lips then disappeared. I mean why would he kiss her arm? That’s just weird” Ally asked going into a deep thought

Bella and I exchanged a look.

I thought Eli said he didn’t bite her? Oh god. I hope he didn’t. I mean nothing will happen but sometimes when a vampire bites someone it leaves a connection or bond between them like the victim might have nightmares or visions about the vampire.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by the Helsink family walking into the canteen.

“You can go see her if you like but she seems quite tired so maybe only Jasper should stay the night” Sarah, Smithy’s wife said.

“Well we’re going home now. Bella and Ally would you like a lift?” Smithy asked

“Oh it’s ok. I’ve got my own car so I’ll drive to your house with Jake in a little while” Bella said as Jake went to sit beside her.

“Um I’ll take a lift. I’ll need to go home to let my parents know what happened” Ally said as she waved bye to us and walked out with everyone.

“Smithy seems happy?” Bella asked unsurely.

“Yeah, Lily called him Dad” Jake smiled

“Aww” I ignored the rest of their conversation as I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about Eli.

“I’ll be back in a minute” I told the guys and I left the canteen not giving them a chance to reply.

As I was heading towards Bella’s room I swore I saw someone watch me from the corner of my eye. I turned around just to see the back of a man in a black cloak walk round the corner.

He seemed familiar.

“JASPER!” I heard Eli scream and I immediately ran to her room to see her crying and screaming at the Doctor to stay away.

I was by her side at once and I looked at the Doctor with such a death glare. “What did you do to her?!” I snarled.

The Doctor who had short brown/greying hair with a kind appearance looked slightly taken back but stuttered “I d-didn’t do any-anything. Sh-she j-just screamed for help and when I came in she screamed at me t-to stay away!”

I softened the glare, “I’m sorry”

“It’s ok” The Doctor said as he relaxed his stance “But I need to do some tests on Elizabeth if you wouldn’t mind leaving the room.”

“NO! NO! DO’NT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM!” Eli screamed with her eyes shut rocking herself back and forth.

“Look at me baby” I cooed. She slowly opened her eyes and took a quick glance at the Doctor before having a confused look on her face.

“I thought- Didn’t you have long hair?” Eli whispered still staring at the Doctor with an instance gaze.

“Uh no?” The Doctor answered unsure of what she meant.

“Could you leave us alone for a moment please?” I asked the Doctor and nurse.

“Sure” They both said and walked out closing the door behind them.

I looked back to see Eli gazing off into space. I sat down in a chair beside her and took her hand.

“What happened baby?” I asked gently.

She closed her eyes as if in thought before answering. “He came back. Like he said he would. I can’t escape him” She squeaked.

“Who hunni?”

“He came, he was hear and h-he got on top of me and-” Tears started pouring out of her eyes again “I thought I imagined him from the beginning but I didn’t. He was there at prom like he said he would be, he was in the corner of this room, he tried to r-r-rape me!” Eli started rocking back and forth again.

Suddenly I felt so angry and protective. Who the hell would touch MY Eli?!

“WHO! Who done this baby. Tell me and I will sort him out”

She stopped rocking and put on a blank expression as she looked at me fire and hatred burning in her eyes and a small amount of fear as she spat his name.

“Devlin. Your twin brother”

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?