Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (3)

Blah. Blah. Blah. That's all my biology teacher ever does. Just shut up already. Who cares about enzymes?

''Elizabeth ... Miss Van Helsink!''

''Hmm? Oh shoot sorry. Must've been daydreaming.'' Mr.Wright towered over my seat, with an annoyed expression.

''Well little miss- I'd rather daydream about boys than listen to important information- when you come back to reality, I'd like you to draw an enzyme on the board for me.'' He said with a slight smugness.

''Oh yes. Of course Sir.'' I reply with a sarcastic tone. As I walk to the board I mutter moron under my breath.

Hope you heard that.

After completing that task I went back to my seat. Mr.Wright grumbled something unintelligent under his breath. Probably pissed off that I got the diagram perfect. I sit on my own in Biology..well in most classes anyways. People seem to be.. intimidated by me? Maybe because I look a bit like a vampire. A lot of girls say they're jealous of me. They say I'm 'gorgeous.' To me I'm just average. I'm about 5 ft 2", long black hair with red strikes, plump lips and after being bitten I'm quite pale and my eyes have always been hazel but they now seem to be more on to gold. I suppose that's an advantage of being bitten by a vampire.

Some girls just hate me like Tanya and her little army of whores. They're like the real life version of Barbie & Bratz. They classify me as an emo, depressed, 'vampire' lover.

I wasn't paying much attention until I heard Barbie and her bitches behind me. ''Oh my gawd. He is like so totally hot!''

I look up and standing at the door is a pale skinned, bronze haired guy, bout 18. Quite muscly and has a few lip and eyebrow piercings.

Kinda hot.. I gotta agree with Miss Plastic.

''Class. I'd like you to meet our new student Jasper.'' The guy looks straight at me and smiles this amazing crooked smile. Wow, I can feel the heat rush up to my cheeks.

I've never had a boyfriend and hardly any guys talk to me so for Jasper just to look at me was kind of a big thing!

''Sit anywhere you like. There are plenty of free seats.'' I can just imagine ''The Plastics'' behind me trying to get his attention and debating on which of them he would sit with. I rest my head on the table, thinking the new kid would take the closest seat to him but no, I was wrong.
''Umm..excuse me. May I sit with you?'' It took me a while to realize this new guy was talking to me. ''Oh, um..'' I nod, too speechless to say anything. I'm quite shocked and he laughs at my expression. ''I'm Jasper and you are?''

''Oh she's just a stupid emo loner that's got this stupid idea that vampires are real!'' Tanya laughs. ''Ugh. She loves them!'' Her and her skanks laugh.
Right. That does it.

I very slowly turn my head and close my fists so I don't hit her.

''What did you just say?!'' I growl, my lip pulling back over my teeth.

''I called you a vampire lover!'' Tanya smirks.
''I do NOT love vampires!'' I leap from my seat and grab her by her hair extensions. ''You better watch what you say Barbie or I'll break your fake little fucking nose!'' I hiss and get back in my seat before the teacher sees.

For seem reason Jasper seems satisfied I did that. I thought I saw him smile to himself.
''Oww! My hair! Your gonna pay for that Van Helsink! Your just jealous of me 'cos I've got a Boyfriend and you've never had one and never will get one!'' She sneers.
''HA! OH PLEASE! Why the hell would I be jealous of a fake, bimbo, slutty, plastic bitch and her dick less boyfriend?!'' The look on her face was priceless.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jasper chuckle to himself.
''Hmph. Well anyways Jasper, I'm Tanya. Hey, ah, if you ever need brought round anywhere, I could help.'' Tanya flutters her fake stick on eye lashes while twiddling with her fake hair as she speaks in a seductive tone.
''No thanks. Your not my type.''
I snickered; That shut her up!