Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (42)

“I still can’t believe this!” Bella squealed as she curled my newly dyed brown hair.

After telling my family of Jasper and my engagement we decided to all go out for dinner – The Devlin family included – and I felt like removing all the red and black colour from my hair.

“Yeah well being engaged at 18 should scare the crap out of me but it doesn’t. Because I know Jasper loves me and meant it when he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me”

“You’re so lucky” She sighed.

I raised my eyebrows at her through the mirror, “What about my brother?”

“Oh I love him! It’s just I’m scared that well he might dump me or something. At least you know Jasper won’t get rid of you because of the whole ‘soul mate’ stuff”.

I turned around to face her as she set the curlers down and took her hands.

“Listen Bells. My brother is crazy about you. You’re obviously too damn blind to see it. I mean you two have been together for almost 3 years already. He has no intentions of getting rid of you. It would kill him to see you upset or to be away from you for less than a day! He’s just taking things slowly. I mean it took you two at least a year and a half almost 2 years before you said ‘I love you’. He told me he fell in love with you about 6 months after you started going out but he didn’t want to say it in case you thought it was too soon. So trust me, you won’t be going anywhere.”

She smiled warmly at me “You know I love him Eli. Thanks for the reassurance.”

“What are best friends for?” I smiled back.

“Are you girls ready?” Smithy called up the stairs.

“Coming!” We yelled and skipped down the stairs.

*At a little Italian restaurant ;)*

“Oh darling don’t you look fascinating! Give us a twirl” Rosalie squealed as she saw me walk through the door of the private room we hired.

I blushed as I twirled over to the table giggling.

“You look absolutely gorgeous darling” Jasper greeted as he pulled my chair out for me kissing me on the cheek.

“You don’t look to bad yourself”

As we were all seated and had given our orders Rosalie brought up the wedding.

“Now any ideas when you want to get married?”

“We’re thinking about this now?!” I squeeked.

“Mum cut it out.” Jasper groaned.

“Just trying to help son.”

“Um I’ve always wanted a winter wedding but that might be too cold”

“No that would be perfect! I’ll start getting the maids at home to help me with several ideas. What colour of dress would you like?”

“Red for me, gold for bridesmaids I think. And I want Bella as my brides maid and little Benny as Paige boy!” I grinned mischievously at his wide eyed face.

“Ha yes. Seeing Ben in a little suit would be perfect!” I continued.

“NO!” Ben yelled “I am not being Paige boy! That’s for babies!”

“Well you are the baby of the family” Jasper smirked.

“Shut up” Ben mumbled as he crossed his arms and sulked as the rest of the table laughed.

*That night*

“I had an amazing time. I’m so glad our families are getting along!” I smiled as Jasper and I walked up to our floor level.

“Yeah I’m glad baby” Jasper kissed my face.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked as I opened my bedroom door.

“Bed why?” I asked confused.

Jasper walked forward pushing me gently against the wall and trailed kissed from my temples, along my jaw and down my neck.

“I want my good night kiss first” He smirked.

Rolling my eyes I stepped up on my tip toes and kissed him softly.

“Sleep in my room?” I asked tiredly.

“Ok, let me just go get changed.”

I unzipped the back of my dress and let it fall to the floor.

I heard an intake of breath from behind me. Jasper was standing there in nothing but his boxers, slowly making his way toward me. He changed quick.

“You are such a tease” He whispered into my ear.

My heart rate picked up as he stepped closer closing the space between us. His bare skin touching mine, sending tingles through my body.

His hands traced circles down my back causing goosebumps of pleasure rise on my skin.

He gently kissed me once, twice, three times on the lips before pulling back from me.

“Time to sleep”

“aww you’re the one that’s a tease” I pouted as he lifted me up and placed me in bed snuggling in behind me.

“Goodnight love” He whispered.

“Night” I replied.

And fell asleep to the sound of Jasper’s sweet voice humming a lullaby.