Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (44) (Mature content)

“No way! You got me a puppy?” Ben gently picked out the small puppy from the box it had been in.
“Yeah. Happy Christmas kiddo.” I said watching with a smile on my face as he played with his new friend.
We were all at the reception and while people continued to eat, chat and dance others were opening their Christmas gifts.
“May I have this dance?” Smithy asked as he held out his hand.
“Of course Dad” I giggled.
Rosalie and Sarah sat together taking pictures of us dancing.
“I just can’t believe my little girl is well not so little anymore! Soon enough I’ll be a grandpa!”
“Wow dad, not for a while yet. And no matter how old I am, I’ll always be your little girl.”
He hugged me tightly as the song ended, kissed my on the cheek and looked over my shoulder talking to someone behind me.
“She’s all yours”
I turned around to see Jasper standing with his hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face, “Hey” He whispered as he slowly made his way over to me placing his arms around my waist.
“Hi” I whispered back as my arms wrapped around his neck and we swayed to the slow love song playing in the background.
I could see flashes of cameras going off, hear the murmurs of the people around us saying how perfect we looked, but all of that was at the back of my mind as the only thing I focused on was my new husband.
With out breaking eye contact Jasper slowly lowered his head to lay his lips on mine. Forgetting about everyone in the room, I melted into the kiss and kissed him back with all the passion I had.
Breaking apart, he lay his forehead on mine “I love you so much Mrs. Devlin”
I giggled. “I love you more than life itself hubby”
*A few hours later*
“Bye everyone! Thanks for coming!” I yelled as the last of the guests left the reception.
My feet were killing me and as I was about to sit down Bella and Ally tugged on my arms.
“Come one. We got to get you changed before you go to you’re honeymoon” Bella winked.
We got to a hotel room that we had borrowed to leave Jasper and my suitcases in.
Ally walked over to be with a sapphire blue short dress made from silk.
“I thought you could wear this and it will go with you’re ring and necklace” She smiled and handed me the dress, pushing me into the bathroom to get changed.
10 minutes later, after saying goodbyes and Jasper getting a brotherly warning from Jacob about keeping his hands off his sister, Jasper and I were in the limo on our way the airport.
“We’re going to Italy! That’s so romantic!” I squealed jumping on Jasper, knocking us both onto the floor of the limo as I let out a surprised yelp.
The tinted window that separated the driver from the passengers rolled down as the driver quickly turned his head to look at us.
“Are you alright Princess?” An elderly voice asked and I looked up to see the old butler that used to serve Devlin.
“Omg it’s you! How ya doing ol’ man?” I asked getting off Jasper to stick my head through the window.
“I’m quite all right young one. But I heard a small scream?”
“Oh I just fell off the seat” I blushed and glanced out the window to see we had arrived at the airport.
“Yay we’re here! Bye Mr. Butler, see you soon!” I called out before grabbing Jasper’s hand and dragging him to the doors of the airport as 2 people carried our luggage for us.
We only had to wait about 10 minutes before we were directed outside to a small jet.
“Oh my.. a private jet?!” I squeaked.
I’ve been doing that a lot lately..
“Yup, Dad said we could use it” Jasper smiled before lifting me up and bringing me onto the jet.
“Oooh champagne!”
...
When we walked outside the airport Jasper directed me over to the car park where an Aston Martin with a small red bow on the front sat waiting for us.
I looked at the bow to find a small bit of paper.
To the newly weds.
Have a wonderful time in Italy.
Love, Mummy and Daddy (in law)
“You’re parents have thee best taste in cars, ever!” I laughed sliding into the passenger seat as Jasper drove us towards the country side as we were staying in a little villa.
...
“It’s so beautiful” I sighed as I stood in the bedroom looking out the glass doors to see the sunset.
“Not as beautiful as you” A husky voice whispered in my ear sending a pleasant shiver down my spine.
I turned around just in time before Jasper’s lips crashed onto mine kissing me with so much love, passion and lust that made my knees weak.
He picked me up and gently set me on the bed, quickly unzipping my dress and throwing it somewhere around the room.
He bent down to trail kisses from my lips, down my neck towards my chest as I tried to undo his shirt.
Seeming to realise what I wanted he ripped off his shirt sending the buttons flying and quickly pulled off his trousers.
He looked down at my body smirking when he saw the garter and very slowly took it between his teeth and pulled it from my leg.
He kissed me again, rubbing circles with his fingers on my stomach which sent tingles all throughout my body.
He unclasped my bra blindly throwing it behind him before gently pulling of my underwear.
Not wanting to wait any longer I rolled over so that I was on top of him and yanked off his boxers leaving us both naked.
Even though this was only the second time he seen me naked I didn’t feel anxious at all. I was comfortable with him and just by the look in his eyes I knew he loved me for me and not my body.
Putting his hands on either side of my waist he looked up at me, “Ready?” He whispered.
Biting my lip, I whispered yes before I slowly lowered myself onto him as he held onto me.
His large member fit inside me perfectly, as he helped me move up and down.
It was .. unbelievable.
Even better than the first time.
We made love as a married couple and I felt more connected to him than ever.
That night I fell asleep wrapped in the safety of Jasper’s arms as he sang me to sleep.
I couldn’t believe I was married and now Mrs. Devlin.
The night was perfect, Jasper was perfect and I knew we had a whole eternity together.
Everything was perfect.