Status: Completed =]

A Love Like Ours Should Be Forbidden

A love like ours should be forbidden (45) (THE END)

9 months later
“Push Eli! You’re almost there!”
“I can’t! You try pushing a mini vampire out of yourself!” I screamed at my husband.
Ok so I suppose you want to know what the heck is going on?
Well 9 months ago on my wedding night I got pregnant and now I’m at home in mine and Jasper’s bed giving birth to our baby.
“I need you to push a little bit more Princess” The family doctor explained. “After 3, 1, 2, -”
The sounds of a baby crying broke through out the room and exhausted I let my head hit the pillow as Jasper stroked my hair murmuring how well I had done.
“It’s a girl” The doctor said handing me the small baby wrapped up in a towel.
I took her gently in my arms feeling a smile creep onto my face and the tears flow like a water fall down my cheeks. Looking into her rich golden eyes butterflies went wild through out my body as I let out a shaky laugh.
I couldn’t believe this was MY baby.
“She’s so beautiful!” I cried looking at Jasper as he placed a small kiss on our baby’s head.
“Just like her mother” He smiled.
Not ten seconds later the rest of the family burst through the door, surrounding the bed trying to get a glimpse of the new born baby.
“What’s she called?” Smithy asked me as he looked lovingly at his new grand-child.
“Amber” Jasper and I said at the same time.
“Aww” Ali and Bella cooed.
“OOOOH GUESS WHAT?!” Bella squealed jumping up and down like a child on Christmas Day.
“What?” I giggled staring down at Amber who let out a small yawn.
“I’m getting married!”
I looked up so quickly at Bella I thought I had given myself whiplash. And indeed on her ring finger was a beautiful silver ring with several small diamonds.
I looked up at Jake with a big smile, “It’s about time bro!” I laughed and soon everyone else joined in.
I could not believe how far we had come, as I glanced around the room at each member of the family. The last person I looked at was Jasper who was sitting beside me glancing down at our baby.
This moment was perfect. All our troubles were behind us and I knew that in the future we would face many challenges ahead of us especially with our new born, but with the rest of our family behind us, I had no worries at all.
All I wanted to think about now was the 2 most precious people in my life; Amber and Jasper.
Jasper glanced up at me with proud eyes and placed a loving kiss on my lips, and I knew then that no matter what challenges were to come our way, we would be ready to face them.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow guys, that is it! My story has finally ended. My first story infact. I think I’m going to cry :(
Please let me know what you all thought! And if you want I will do a sequel BUT it will probably be in the P.O.V of Amber as a 17 year old :)
I had fun anyways writing Eli and Jasper. They were great characters :)
Thanks to anybody who read my story and had patience and stayed with me even if I didn’t update all the time.
Please look out for my other stories!
Naomi, x