Status: Completed one-shot

Hikaru Sulu Has Sent You a Friend Request

-

Hikaru was beyond annoyed now, he’d sent Pavel that friend request ages ago, why was he not accepting?

He and Pavel were like two peas in a pod and it’s not as if Pavel didn’t use his account, apparently every 5 minutes he was on Farmville, Rock Legends and posting what the name of his past 5 tribbles were.

It was really wearing Hikaru down, it was downright rude! Who on earth didn’t want to be facebook friends with their actual best friend?

Hikaru had reached breaking point and decided he was going to outright confront Pavel about him ignoring his multiple friend requests.

Putting down his PADD and walking out of his quarters, Hikaru made a beeline for the bridge, knowing how early Chekov always turned up for their joint shift stupidly early.

As Hikaru stepped towards the doors they opened with a mechanical whoosh and his ears were subjected to many electronic beeps from the equipment, and the faint, although very regular sounds of Kirk flirting outrageously with one of the female ensigns.

Glancing around the bridge Hikaru spotted the Russian mass of curls sat at the helm and walked behind him before placing his hand on his shoulder

“Pavel? Can I speak with you outside please?” Hikaru whispered into his ear.
The young ensign jumped before spinning his chair to face Hikaru with a frown on his face.

“Vats zis about Hikaru?” He asked with a puzzled expression.

“I’ll tell you somewhere else, just follow me?” Hikaru asked.

Nodding, Pavel stepped out and followed Hikaru down the corridors, back to the Asian man’s quarters.

“So vat did you vant talk to me about Hikaru.” Asked the younger man.

“Urgh, it seems really stupid now, but, erm, Pavel, we’re best friends right? So why have you been ignoring my friend request on Facebook?”

“Vell, because of rule.” Pavel replied with a deep crimson blush creeping over his face.

“Rule? What rule?”

“Rule that says you’re not allowed date your facebook friends, Bones told me so.” Came the reply.

“There’s so such rule Pavel, don’t be stupid- Wait, you wanna date me?” Hikaru raised an eyebrow.

The navigator blushed even more and looked up at Sulu “Is only reason I vas not accepting.

“Pav, you…” Hikaru needed time to formulate his words, so instead merely pressed a simple kiss to Chekov’s lips.

“Guess zat’s enough to convince me to accept your friendship request.” Chekov giggled then happily returned Hikaru’s kiss.

“Is that so?” Hikaru smirked before messing about with his PADD “How about that one?”

Refreshing his own PADD Pavel’s face broke into the biggest grin. “Ov course Hikaru! Ov course!” He squealed before clicking accept and pouncing on his now boyfriend slash co worker.

Jumping off the bed, the two men began walking back to the bridge to begin their shift, stopping just short of the doors they heard Uhura squeal from the other side “Oh My God! You guys, Chekov and Sulu are Facebook official!”

Smiling at each other Hikaru and Pavel smiled at each other before taking each others hands and walking onto the bridge. Stepping through the doors the couple were greeting with cheers and whoops.

Sitting down at their joined station Chekov checked his PADD and saw that over 45 of their fellow crew members had ‘liked’ their new relationship status.

And then there was one comment from Kirk, merely asking “Threesome? ;)”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY STAR TREK SLASH :3
Con crit?

Please note, When Pavel/Chekov speaks, I left some connectives out on purpose as that is how it works in a Russian accent :]]