Status: Complete

Gerard Way, You Are My Drug

Love-Hate

"If you tell anyone, Gerard, I'll dis-own you!" I threatened the tall, black haired, red puffy eyed teenager who I was hiding with outside of the high school. He had me pinned up against the wall behind a huge green box as he sucked on my neck.

He stopped sucking on my neck and looked into my eyes, "Maybe I would like to. If you're going to be rough, I'm going to keep chasing you until you break," he said with his Jersey voice as he smirked at me.

I wanted to punch him at that second, but instead, I pushed him to the wall and crashed my lips onto his. We kissed deeply as we moved our lips along with each others. I had my hands ruffled in his black hair and his arms were constantly sliding up and down my back, hands underneath my shirt.

He was my drug and he was a bad addiction that I either needed to get rid of or accept, and it was hard to do any of those.

I looked at my reflection in the girls room mirror, fixing my messed up hair and make up do to Gerard's rough hands and sex. We ended up going into the janitors closet and going at it. I know, it wasn't exactly the most romantic place out of all places.

I kept my eyes on my pale face. I didn't know whether it was good that Gerard Way - the scum of the earth - thought I was gorgeous. Of course I loved his compliments, but was it only to get in my pants? I fixed my blond hair and left the washroom to meet up with my friends.

"JENA, HOW COME YOU DIDN'T INHERIT THE TORO AFRO?!" Mikey shouted in the music hallway as I walked over to my friends, Mikey and Tami.

Tami looked at me and bursted out laughing, causing herself to clutch onto her sides and stare at me for an answer.

"I guess I'm the fortunate one?" I blinked at the excited expression of Mikey Way, Gerard's little brother.

Mikey looked somewhat like his brother; they both had the tall lankiness, but Mikey wore glasses and had light brown ruffled hair. He was way more nicer and friendlier than Gerard. Gerard was a jerk and I hated him for it. I wanted him to be nice like his little brother, just not as awkward.

"TAMI, DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE THE SAME GLASSES?!" Mikey's eyes bulged out at Tami, staring at her in excitement and bewilderment.

It was my turn to turn to Tami and burst out laughing at Mikey's outburst over her black framed thick glasses that had a random white stripe going across them just like Mikey's.

Tami giggled, "Good observation, Mikey."

Tami was short with red hair and the most pale skin I had ever seen. She always wore band tee-shirts and ripped jeans. She was the nicest and most obnoxious person I knew, but she had a self-esteem problem and could never wear clothes that brought attention to her body -I hated it when she called herself ugly! I swear if she says stuff like that ever to me about herself, I'm going to punch her in the tits!

"OH MY GOD!" came a bouncing Gerard with his hands clapping in excitement beside Mikey, "NO WAY! LETS CELEBRATE!" obviously he heard Mikey's outburst and decided to come over and bring him down.

That's why I hated Gerard; he brought down everybody! Especially his little brother who did not deserve the crap Gerard gave him. He put him down so much and I felt bad for him.

"What are you guys going on about?" asked Frankie Iero as he stepped to Tami's side from out of nowhere.

Frank was a short guy with the funkiest hair in the whole school. He had his lip and his nose pierced and he went around the school always styling some awesome punk clothes. He was a funny, cute guy who had the personality of a sweetheart, and his smile and laugh was contagious.

"Gerard's just being a jerk is all, nothing new," said Tami quickly, turning to him quickly then back to Gerard and Mikey.

"Oh," was all Frankie said to that as he rubbed his arm against Tami's, making her back away a bit from him to give space.

I rolled my eyes. I knew Frankie liked Tami; he told me one day a few months ago. Frank was too shy to tell her though, so he would attempt trying to get close to her by physically touching her in someway; like swinging his arm to hit her, or sometimes he would 'accidentally' bump into her. He would always beam whenever she was around him, but Tami was too blind to see he was flirting with her, and he was too blind to see that the way of telling her he liked her sucked.

"Gerard, can you leave?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him. I loved being alone with him, but when I was with my friends, I hated him.

"Go away, Gerard!" said Mikey, turning to his brother and giving him a look.

Gerard laughed intimately at his brother, "You're such a retard."

"Gerard!" said Frankie, trying to make him stop. Actually, Frankie and Gerard were best friends even though they were two totally different people; they somehow clicked and Frankie seems to know how to tame him.

Gerard stopped and turned his attention to Frankie, "You want to hang out later?"

"For sure, man," Frankie said, as he took Tami's book bag away from her and flipped it over his own shoulder.

Tami's expression was hysterical when she noticed him taking it away from her. She turned to me with an expression that read, 'what the fuck?'. Tami was my best friend, she might have been blind, but I loved and adored her stupidity.

"What you got to say, Toro?" Gerard was smirking at me. Although I loved his smirk, I didn't love it when he was a jerk to my friends.

"I say fuck off, Way," I said sternly.

At that moment, Mikey started walking away with his head bowed down to the floor.

"Not you, Mikey!" I called after him before he got too far from the group. Gerard had a smirk across his face when Mikey walked back.

True Mikey was kind of slow, at least he wasn't a jerk like his brother way.

"I said leave!" I said sternly to Gerard, pointing down the hall for him to go.

"You want some of this!" Gerard said, getting up in my face with his arms out.

I glared at him, hating his every step as he walked away from us. I turned to Mikey and smiled at him, "Don't worry, you're so much better than he is."

He weakly smiled and nodded.

"Gerard isn't mean to me anymore after that one time he really got to me," Tami said after a bit of silence.

"When was that?" Frank asked, looking at her deeply.

She turned to him and said, "That time he called me an insecure self-centered little poor bitch," she blinked, "Then he dissed my whole family and my dead grandma."

I remember when he said that to her. It took days for her to get over it. He said it to her during a time when her and her family were going through a lot and she was weak to any negativity. It was so hard on her that she couldn't even face going to school.

"Maybe he felt bad about it?" I suggested, and then I sighed, "Screw it. Gerard doesn't have a soul; he's emotionless."

"That was the day he came home with cuts and bruises all over his body and face. He got beat up bad that day," Mikey said, smirking a little bit at the flashback.

"Someone beat up Gerard?" I laughed.

"For me?" Tami asked in amazement.

At that moment, I turned to Frankie and noticed the smile on his face as he tried to play it cool. I couldn't help but adore him a bit for what I knew he did for her.

****

"Wake up..."

I tossed and turned in my sleep, bringing my blanket up closer to me face as I snuggled with it.

"Jena, wake up!"

My eyes immediately jolted open at the voice inside my bedroom. I slowly looked up and saw a dark figure standing above me. At first I was terrified at the sight of a man standing in my room, but then I realized who it was.

"Why are you here?" I asked quietly, wiping the sleep out of my eyes as I sat up in my bed.

"I was just wondering how you felt about me, sugar?" said Gerard as he sat on my bed.

I sighed and turned on my desk lamp. After a few seconds of trying to get use to the lights rays, I answered, "I love you but I don't like you."

"I can't help the way I treat them. I don't know why, but it's like I want you to myself and I hate that they're always in the way," he said, looking down at his hands.

"You can at least be nicer to Mikey. Jesus, he's your brother! You should be happy to have such a sweet guy as your brother," I told him, putting my hair behind my ear. "Now I know the only reason why you're nice to Tami is because Frank beat the shit out of you."

He looked at me with shock written all over his face, "How did you know that?"

I smirked, "It's kind of obvious; Frank's not the greatest at hiding the fact he would do anything for her even if she doesn't know that."

Gerard slowly turned his head to me, "I'd do anything for you."

"You're a liar, Gerard Way," I said to him instantly. I wasn't mad at him, but I was use to him and his behavior.

"What are you talking about? All I do is anything for you..."

"Fuck off!" I was getting irritated.

He got closer to me, his nose almost touching mine, "You tell me to stop, I stop! You tell me to go away, I leave! You tell me to leave Mikey alone, I shut up!" he paused, staring to my lips, "Face it; you never told me to stop being a jerk. To be honest, I think you like it. I think you like the fact we're sneaking around behind everyone's backs," he slid his hand on my knee and rubbed roughly, "Face it, you like me the way I am."

I smacked him across the face before his hand rubbed up to my breasts. That wasn't the part that bothered me. The part that bothered me was the fact that he was right. I loved the jerk he was and I loved the way he smirked evilly at me.

I watched him as he clutched his cheek, shock written all over his face again. He turned to me with an amused look on his face as he grinned intimidatingly at me. I couldn't take it, I pounced on him, attacking his lips and deepening the kiss by the second as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my body.

I loved his touch, I loved his kiss, I loved the feel of his hair in my hands, and I loved his moan when he let the sound escape his mouth during sex. He was mine and I loved his chase and aggressiveness towards me. He played rough and that's how I liked it.

He pushed me onto my back and attacked my lips roughly, letting his tongue coax my bottom lip, asking me to let him in. I always did and I would massage his tongue with my own in a tongue battle.

His arms rubbed up and down my sides, and he took off his shirt, allowing me to take off my top as he was undoing his pants. Since I was already in bed, I wasn't wearing pants or underwear.

He pushed in me when he had been ready, causing me to arch my back to allow him to get a better grip on my body so he could go faster and harder. He put my hands over my head as I screamed and moaned with his rhythm of thrusts.

I loved it when he dominated me and took control. He would even put his arms around my fragile neck and chock me until it was hard for me to escape a moan. He would go in hard and fast and he would suck on and bite at my neck until it was bleeding.

He eventually cummed in me and collapsed beside me, the both of us breathing heavily.

I turned to him and smiled, "I love you, you jerk face."

****

"Because then Bob took a drumstick and shoved it up his nose, and when he took it back out, there were boogers on it!" Mikey laughed hysterically as I stared at him after hearing his story.

There's five minutes I'll never get back.

I turned around, only to see Tami walk up with Frankie's sweater laying on her body.

WAIT! Frankie's sweater?!

She sat beside me on the grass and smiled at Mikey who was sitting in front of us, "Hi," she grinned.

I grinned, "Well, well, well, someone looks happy."

Tami smiled more and was about to answer, until Mikey said, "I'm always happy, silly goose!"

Tami and I slowly turned to Mikey and rolled our eyes at his cheekiness. She turned back to me, "Frankie and I are... kind of... well, I think we're going out. I'm not too sure," she paused, "I went to his house last night because we were studying..."

I smirked, "Yea, sure, 'studying'."

"Shut up," she giggled, "Anyway, we were doing good, and then he got all nervous and started kissing me out of nowhere..."

"And then his sweater jumped off of his body and landed on yours," I smirked, "Mhmm, something that happens all the time. If I remember right, that's the same sweater he was wearing yesterday. So I guess he got more physical."

She turned red and tried not to smile, "Okay, you can shut up now, you proved your point."

I grinned at her, putting my arm around her in a friendly manner, "I love embarrassing you."

"Kids," said Gerard as he approached Mikey, Tami, and myself in our little circle with Frankie by his side.

We all looked up at the two guys standing above us and both me and Mikey immediately groaned while Tami smiled up at Frankie who was smiling at her.

"Hey, Frankie," she said sweetly.

"Hi, Tams," he smiled at her as sweet as he said it.

"Gerard, go away!" I said to him, giving him one of my famous glares.

Gerard looked at me for a second and smirked, and then he turned to Mikey, "Hey, Mikey, if you're up to it, you wanna go to the comic shop after dinner and go spend all our money on the good comics like we did as kids?"

Mikey, Tami, Frankie, and myself looked at Gerard in amazement do to his kind words to his brother. Mikey especially looked lost of words, but he did nod after a few seconds of shock and he smiled, "Yes, okay," he said happily.

Gerard smiled at him, "Okay, don't forget to bring a load of money, buddy." Gerard patted him on the shoulder before he walked away from the group with Frankie by his side.

I couldn't believe what I had witnessed. When Gerard turned back around and smiled at me - an actual loving smile - I knew at that instant he loved me too, and he would have done anything for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha, you like it?
This story was for the greatest person EVER, Jen Jen Way!
Okay, leave comments!