I'm Done Waiting, My Patience is Through

Don Vito Fantasies

Don Vito Fantasies
Date: 7-15-09

You were having the best dream imaginable. Strutting across the red carpet with none other than Bam Himself. The crowds were cheering your names, he looked down on you and smiled. You smiled back, and started leaning in…lips almost brushing. “LOGAN GET YOUR ASS UP ITS NOON!” you were startled by a loud male’s voice, and felt three..no..four body’s start jumping up and down on your bed. Your eyes opened wide to find Novak, Bam, Raab, and Rake jumping up and down obnoxiously. You sighed a loud sigh, rubbed your eyes and spoke in a hoarse voice. “..what the hell are you doing”. Novak grabbed your arms, and jerked you up to a standing position. You pushed everyone of them off of your bed, to hear a loud thud on your floor. You glanced at yourself in the mirror that was on your dresser, you looked awful. Hair sticking out everywhere, pajamas askew, drool marks down your chin. You moaned and rubbed your head. It was only noon and the gang had already given you a monstrous headache. You staggered towards the four boys, only to push and shoo them out. You closed your door and locked it. A shower felt nice right about now.

Letting the warm water hit your face, you poured coconut-banana shampoo in your hand, and lathered it through your hair. Washing the last bit of your body down, you turned off the water, and pushed aside the curtain. You picked out the day’s outfit, put on some mascara & eyeliner, and decided to leave your hair wet, putting on one of bam’s beanies that you stole from him.

You walked downstairs to find silence. ‘outside’ you thought to yourself, as you walked into the kitchen, grabbing your skateboard and a cold beer out of the fridge, and walked outside. You found the crew on the skate ramps, Bam and Novak showing off of course. “Hey” you yelled, as you approached them. “Thanks for the wake up call, I really enjoyed getting stomped on by three year olds” you mumbled, as you climbed up the ladder, and stood by Dunn. He put his arm around you. “I had nothin’ to do with it loges, it was all their idea”. You smiled at the one who you considered your brother. Well, technically he is.

You watched as Bam stopped his previous skateboarding, only to smirk at you. “Well someone had to get your lazy ass up, you sleep all day woman.” You crossed your arms at him, “Well thanks to you” you paused, motioning towards Bam, Raab, Rake and Nov, “My dream was rudely interupted. I don’t have nice dreams often, they’re mostly about Vito and his blabbering.” Raab laughed and approached you, pulling you into a bone crunching hug. “Aw, I’m sorry Logan, I didn’t mean to interupt your sexual fantasy’s that happen to have Vito In them.” Your mouth gaped open as you shoved the boy away, only to slap him playfully.
The rest burst into laughter. You shook your head slowly, as you climbed off of the ramp, and walked in the direction of the house. “Aw come on Logan! You know he didn’t mean it!” shouted Novak, but you could tell he was stifling another round of giggles. You sighed loudly, and was about to walk inside the Margera’s household, but you felt two strong arms pick you up, and sling you over their back. You gazed down, only to find one very fine ass in your face. Yep, It was Bam, you knew that ass, because you constantly stared at it. Your ride came to a hault, and you looked over to the side, only to find the pool only inches away.
“Don’t do it Bam, you’ll regret it.”
“Oh yeah? That only makes it better.”
“Margera I will get you, and my revenge will not be so sweet.”
“I’d like to see you try.”
“Just wait, I’ll-.” You were interrupted when you felt yourself being thrown in the cold water, drenching your attire for the day.

‘So much for a shower’ you thought to yourself, as you reached the surface of the water, gasping for air. You heard laughs and chuckles as you swam over to the edge, and Ryan extended a helping hand. You took it as you were pulled out of the cold H2o, and stood on the cement. You were ringing the last bit of water from your hair, and turned to walk inside, on your guard incase of another pool-involved incident, when you heard Bam softly speak, “Wrong day to wear a thong, L…”. You swallowed a hard lump in your throat, mentally cursing yourself for wearing black thong with white shorts, you didn’t trust your gut. “OWWW!” You heard along with several whistles, and felt a stinging smack on your rump. It could only be Novak that had the guts to physically tease you. You shot him a strong glare, as you finally went inside, and up to your room to change.

Stripping off all of the wet clothing that Bam had ruined, you decided on a pair of sweats, since the day was evening. Putting your hair in a sloppy bun, you grabbed your ipod and once again headed downstairs. This time everyone was in the living room. You stepped into the kitchen to grab a cold beer, and plopped down next to Ryan. Opening the beverage, you took a long swig, and sighed.
“Since when do you drink Loges?” asked Raab, with a curious face.
“I didn’t think it was a crime, and like you’re one to talk, Raaby.” You said as you finished off the beer, and were about to go get another one, when Ryan put a hand on your shoulder.
“I think you’ve had enough sis, I’m worried about you.”
“Oh you guys. Get ahold of yourselves, you all drink more than I do!”
you said, throwing your arms up in the air, and sitting back down.
“Yeah, but we’re not light weights, L” you heard Bam Chuckle, as he took a sip
out of his own beer.
You shot him a glare as you put your headphones in your ears and blasted Korn
To your liking. You overheard someone say “….Ooo you got the look, Bambi”.
Focusing on your music, you closed your eyelids and drifted off into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short to what i consider a chapter...but i'm just trying this story out, to see if my readers like it. Please, comments and/or concerns would be helpful!