‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat

And All Things Will End

My perfect life wasn't so perfect nowadays. I thought once I was with Zacky that everything would just fall into place. I thought once I married Zacky that nothing would ever come between us. Of course nothing’s ever that perfect.

Zacky’s been on tour for what seemed like forever now. So I’ve been home alone with the kids, but they always seem to know what to do and say to make me forget about Zacky, even if it is for a second or more.

Anna was nearly all grown up now. She was now a seventeen year old girl. Zacky told me to specifically to shoot any boy she brought home right between his eyes.

Lucky for me, Anna never seemed to bring anyone home. The only boy she ever brought to our house was Yancy, and I don’t think Emily would appreciate me shooting her only child.

Little Zack was my new baby. He was ten, and he was my problem child right now. He wouldn’t do anything too troublesome, but he was never one to communicate with me or anyone else. He wasn’t even a teenager, and he would lock himself up in his room for hours everyday.

Anna no longer looked like the young innocent girl she was thirteen years ago. She grew up sadly. She dyed her brown hair to pitch black now. She had side bangs that would fall into her face every damn second. She wore more make up than I ever did in my whole life. She looked like I always wanted to look like, when I was seventeen.

Zack looked just like his father, except for his hair. He had light brown hair, but it was styled almost exactly like his father’s. And if I ever missed Zacky too much, I could always stare into Zack’s eyes. They were almost the same shade. Zack just had a lighter tone, which often reminded me how much more innocent he was than Zacky.

Of course, Zacky and I weren’t the only ones with kids running around. Johnny and Emily had their perfect boy, Yancy. He was an only child at thirteen so far, but Johnny vocally expressed how much he’s always wanted a baby girl. Matt and Val had Sam. Sam was six, and she’s was everyone’s adorable little princess.

Yancy was always such a good kid, despite Emily spoiling him terribly. He called me “Aunt Em” all the time, and it made me feel ten years older than I was already.

The little princess, Sam looked just like her mommy, making her the most adorable little girl ever in the history of man. She even had Matt’s dimples, so she was sure to be the most gorgeous woman ever as well.

Not only was Sam adorable, but she was incredibly smart as well. She already knew who would be the perfect husband for her, and she decided to choose my own little Zack. I thought they were adorable, but Zack hated the very idea of it.

So while everything was adorable and cute, I just wanted Zacky home. I missed him.
I couldn’t wait for him to come home. I could feel that something big was coming.

So there's the opener, which I've never done with any story before. So I hoped you guys liked it. But other than that, I hope you guys like this Zacky story as much as you guys liked the other two. :D

There will be homosexual things happening. There will be sexual content. If you don't like that sort of thing, don't read this. Simple as that.

Rated R for explicit language and sexual content