‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat

And All Things Will End

Someone Has A Dirty Little Secret

My eyes opened to a bright world. I guess someone left the curtains open again.

I got up, and I stretched my arms out. My eyes felt tired and heavy. My mouth felt dry, and my throat felt coarse.

I missed home so much.


I woke up to Zack's music. He often locked himself in his room, listening to music. It was his thing.

I got up and stretched. I yawned loudly, before I decided to take a shower.

I moved my fingers around, hoping it would make time pass more quickly. It didn't. Every second was killing me slowly.

"Look, calm down, dude. We'll be there soon."

"Not soon enough for me," I muttered.

I've been waiting for this to happen ever since I left home. I could only imagine my welcome home from everyone there.

I missed everyone so much. I missed her so much. I could still remember our good-bye.

She tried to look happy. She was trying so hard that I could've seen it a mile away from her. She was so adorable.

Not to mention that she tried to straighten her hair. Even though she spent hours on her hair, there were still strands of curly hair everywhere.

She had Anna do her make up though. I would've honestly preferred her normal natural face though.


I made my way to the closet. I still had to decide what I wanted to wear.

Would Zacky like it, if I dressed up for him? Or would he like to see me in a casual outfit now?

"You would think by now I would know what Zacky likes me to wear for him!" I yelled. It was true. I really should've known by now.

"Relax, hun. It's not the end of the world." a familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Val. I squealed loudly, not knowing what else to do.

"You have no idea how much I need you right now," I whispered. "Actually, I do." Val said giggling. She was right. I made the girls dress me up for Zacky all the damn time.

"Now let's do something simple and cute. I'm sure a sex deprived Zacky doesn't need much to rise." Val said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. Why was it always my man that was sex deprived? Matt was probably just as sex deprived as Zacky was!

Our good-bye was short and sweet just like her.

She had her hands in mine. We smiled at each other. She told me that she would miss me tons. I told her the same.

She hugged me tightly, and I felt myself tense up. She made me feel like a teen aged boy again.


I was happy the whole ride to the airport.

Anna, Zack, and I sang along with our favorite songs the whole way there.

I was anxious though. Anna barely told me that she had someone that she wanted to introduce to Zacky and I.

I would get to see Zacky in full throttle daddy mode. I couldn't wait to see it. I just prayed that he would be easy on the poor boy.

I practically ran into the airport, wanting to see the guys just that bad.

I felt so awkward in the blue and yellow sundress Val picked out for me. I thought for sure that the skirt would just fly up at any moment now. The idea of it, alone, terrified me to death.

"Mom, there they are!" Zack shouted.

I felt my breath quicken.

Her scent was almost intoxicating to me. She smelt of fruits. It was almost like she bathed in it. It was practically heaven for me.

"I love you, Emma." I whispered. She mumbled the same thing to me. I smiled. She loved me.

Now she looked so sad, and it made me feel bad about leaving now. I wanted to stay with her. I wanted to tell the guys to find a substitute for me.

"I've got to say good-bye to Zacky now," she said.

With that one sentence, my happiness was washed away. Her husband wasn't me. She wasn't my wife, yet I loved and adored her.


I practically ran, when I saw the guys. I made a bee line straight for Zacky.

When I hugged Zacky, everything just felt so right. It was so nice to have him hold me again. I missed the small moments like this.

"I missed you so much," I whispered. Zacky chuckled. "I missed you too, Em." he said.

Our grip on each other loosened, and we looked into each other's eyes. He was so gorgeous. His green eyes were beautiful.

"I love you," I said softly. "Love you too, babe."

I nearly died of happiness, when I saw her. She was so beautiful. No doubt Val dressed her though.

She had a big smile on her face. She had a blue and yellow dress on that fit her perfectly. I couldn't help it, but my eyes went straight to her chest.

I nearly died of agony, when I saw her run straight to Zacky, one of my best friends. They both looked so happy... and in love.

I was jealous. I was extremely jealous. I was jealous of my best friend. What the hell was wrong with me?

I wanted to hurt Zacky. I actually wanted to do physical harm to Zacky, my best friend.

Why though? He had every right to hug, kiss, and love his own wife.

I was the person at wrong here. Emma was a friend, only a friend. Zacky was one of the best of friends I had. I was the one who should be beaten.

The next thing I know, Val is hugging me. She was telling me how much she missed me, but I wasn't completely one hundred percent home yet.

I hugged her though, not sure what to do yet.

Emily was next to hug me. She didn't make my heart race. It was her twin that did.

As soon as Emily let me go, I began looking for Emma. I didn't see her anywhere.

"Where's Emma?" I asked finally. "Left with Zacky already,"

I frowned.

I wanted her to leave with me. I wanted her to love and care for me.

What was wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wonder who this guy is? Anyone wanna take a guess? I bet you won't get it right! :D

And hey, I still want a banner! :D