Status: On Hold.

You Don't Believe Me...Then Fine I'll Prove It!

Three

I know I said I would not go and see him practice but hey, I did not have anything better to do so I went. Turns out, Carey was actually there skating and skating he was actually the ONLY one there. That is an odd little coincidence there. But that is all it was right? It just so happens that this stupid little phony guy who keeps talking to me, read somewhere that he was going to practice and he just told me. I was tempted to go inside but at the same time I was a little worried that it was Carey and he would've shown me that it was really him. I would be filled with complete and utter shame so I just looked through the window.

----
It's been about two weeks and I tried to avoid the chat as much as I possibly could. After I saw him skate and he sent me a picture that I know for a fact would not be anywhere on the Internet. The picture was a real interesting one to be honest.

Let me give you a vivid description of it:

It was Carey shirtless on his couch in his boxers. Beside me almost dying at that picture; because it was unbelievably sexy. In the picture he was wearing Habs boxers. Seeing that was just honestly so cute. I mean how could you not smile at Carey Price in Habs boxers?! Also his hair looked like he had just woken up in the morning. That was also adorable. His chest was firm and toned and it looked great on the background. He also had the most adorable smile on his face. I cannot believe that he sent me a picture like this.
....

Well I decided to go back onto the chat, sure now it's been about three weeks but I figured why not?

IluvyouCP#31 has signed in.

I noticed that I had an offline message waiting for me. I never have offline messages.

The message Read:

Hello Mia,
Talk about avoidance eh? What was it, since I really was at the practice and the only one there or was it the picture? Just letting you know, I took that picture for you and only you. Anyway, I miss talking to you. I hope you sign on soon.
-Carey


That was a really interesting picture to say the least. Is he serious? There was no way he took that picture just for me. Probably some stalker who took it when Carey was like on his couch or something. I mean honestly he expects me to believe that it's really him. There is no way in hell that it's really Carey Price I am talking to.

It’sofficalyme#31 has signed into the chat.

Oh this is just great, of all people to sign on him.

It’sofficalyme#31: Well hello there Mia.

IluvyouCP#31: Hi.

It’sofficalyme#31: How have you been?

IluvyouCP#31: Fine until now you?

It’sofficalyme#31: I've been great, missed you a whole lot.

IluvyouCP#31: Yea sure you did.

It’sofficalyme#31: Did you get the offline message I sent you?

IluvyouCP#31: Yes I did, what was that all about?

It’sofficalyme#31: You know I am right, you were avoiding me weren't you?
I would not say that I was really avoiding him. So maybe he did bring up a couple of good points but I was not avoiding him no.

IluvyouCP#31: No I've just been busy.

It’sofficalyme#31: Yeah okay, whatever you say Mia.

IluvyouCP#31: Look I have been busy. Oh by the way I got the picture and I went to the practice.

It’sofficalyme#31: What did you see at the practice?

IluvyouCP#31: I saw Carey Price skating around, there was the automatic puck shooter and he was trying to save them all. He did a really fantastic job, I was proud of him. I actually almost went inside to you know, see him up close. To you know prove that you are not him.

It’sofficalyme#31: You mean you saw me doing all that stuff. I do not know if you were there at that time when, it was two pucks shooting at a time. And I saved one with my glove and the other by doing a split down in my crease. Did you see that one?

It was really scary, how I had seen that. That was pretty much the last thing I saw. I was amazed at it sure, but what are the odds that he described it to a tee?

IluvyouCP#31: Yes I saw that one, I thought it was pretty amazing.

It’sofficalyme#31: Oh so you saw me make that save eh?

IluvyouCP#31: No, I saw Carey Price make that save.

It’sofficalyme#31: Jeez Mia, will you just believe it is me?

IluvyouCP#31: No, I will not believe it is you. A picture and a practice do not cut it.

It’sofficalyme#31: Then what do I have to do to make you believe me?

IluvyouCP#31: There's no point in trying okay. I will not believe you so just stop. Look I am gonna go now.

It’sofficalyme#31: No Mia wait, even if you do not believe me it is okay, can we just forget the whole me being Carey and just talk?

IluvyouCP#31: Sure I guess that would be okay.

It’sofficalyme#31: Good. So how about we play a round of 20 questions?

IluvyouCP#31: Sure as long as you start.

It’sofficalyme#31: Alright then I will start.

IluvyouCP#31: Good.

It’sofficalyme#31: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

IluvyouCP#31: I think it would be at the bell center meeting all the Montreal Canadians.

It’sofficalyme#31: Sweetness. Your turn.

IluvyouCP#31: If you could have one super power what would it be?

It’sofficalyme#31: The ability to transport myself so I could show you I am really Carey.

IluvyouCP#31: Haha, all right then. Your turn.

It’sofficalyme#31: Favorite color?

IluvyouCP#31: Purple.

It’sofficalyme#31: It's your turn.

IluvyouCP#31: Yup. Your favorite thing to do for fun?

It’sofficalyme#31: Well beside hockey. I actually like to read and jam to some awesome country music.

IluvyouCP#31: That sounds cool. Sounds very Carey Price like.

Awe fuck, I just said that. Now I will never hear the end of it. What the fuck did I just go and do?

It’sofficalyme#31: Oh really, does that mean you kind of believe me?

IluvyouCP#31: Umm...

It’sofficalyme#31: : =O You do do not you? I knew it! You totally do believe me!

IluvyouCP#31: Chill dude, I did not say that I did. Why do you care so much anyway?

It’sofficalyme#31: I care so much because maybe for once I have a true fan that will stick by me through thick and thin.

IluvyouCP#31: Oh. :(

It’sofficalyme#31: Yea Mia, you do not get it. I will do ANYTHING for you to believe me. I really want to prove that I am Carey Price.

IluvyouCP#31: Look, I have to go now, I cannot stay on anymore. But I shall talk to you another time.

It’sofficalyme#31: Mia please do not leave.

IluvyouCP#31: I have to Carey. I cannot stay on right now. I am sorry. Talk to ya later Price.

IluvyouCP#31 Has now left the chat.

Okay so maybe I told a little white lie about having to leave, I just could not take this anymore. What if it really was Carey Price I was talking to, and I just laughed in his face. It cannot be him though, can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update! I hope you like this chapter! I'll try to get chapter 4 out soon enough! Please I want comments. The more comments might just mean faster updates! <3