Status: Okaaay. So I changed Jaiiden's friend Baiilee, to Brailyn. Just so you guys know.(:

Best Friends? Screw That. I Hate You.

Chapter 3

~With Bree~

-3rd POV-

Bree was sitting in the back of the stretch Hummer-2 with Beckett, Brent, Britt, and their parents, they were currently on their way to the airport after getting to see their new Florida home. Beckett and Bree picked one of the top floors as their floor, leaving Brent and Britt to a floor, two down from them with their parents. Brailyn and Benjamin would get one of the ones in between, while the other would have an arcade, theater, snack room, etc.

Bree, Beckett, Brent and Britt were going to be going on a flight home and meet Brailyn and Benjamin at the London airport. Their parents decided to have them leave Monday, so they could unpack Tuesday and get use to the time change, thankfully, Tuesday was a holiday, so they only missed Monday.

"Beckett, pick your blooooooddyy phone up!" Bree yelled at him, seeing he was half asleep.

"Shut up, Bree, I am." He said sticking his tongue out at her as he grabbed his cell from his pocket.

"BECKETT!"

Bree heard someone yell into Beckett's ear, he cringed and Bree laughed at her twin, smiling.

"Tell Jaii, I say hii."

She said grinning now, as Beckett glared.

"Hii Jaii, Bree says hii too." He said into the phone.

"Beck, can I have the phone?" Bree asked, wanting to tell Jaii about them heading back early.

"Bree, obviously she called me, to talk to me. Not you, you can text her!" He said rolling his eyes, and going back to listening to Jaii talk about nothing.

~On the flight~

The Bailee's always had first class seats, every time they went somewhere, but to say they had first class seats on this flight, was a major understatement. They were flying in a private jet. Seeing Bree and Beckett's grandparents were filthy rich, they insisted on letting them use their private jet. Bree was asleep in the back bedroom, Britt too. Beckett and Brent were playing video games on the huge flat screen when Beckett heard Bree's cell going off.

"Brent pause it, I have to wake Bree-Bree up." He said to his little brother, putting down his controller and running to the back of the jet.

"Bree!! Wake the hell up!"
Beckett yelled into the back bedroom.Bree rolled over, falling off.

"Fuck, Damn, Bloody hell, shit!" She said getting up grabbing her cell and answer it.

"What?! But, ma, you can't hang up after you tell me that!"

Bree said, almost in tears after what her mother just told her. Beckett came back in to see what was wrong.

"Ma, please? Stay on the phone. Please?! Tell me what's going on!"

She said now in full out sobs. Bree leaned against her twin for support, letting her tears fall.

"Bree-ana, I can't, I...I...gotta go, I...I...will call lata', please make sure not to tell Brent and Britt. It will scare them and that's the last thing I need."

Their mother said, and the line went dead.

~*~

-With Jaii-

Jaii's POV

"Fuck, the what?!" I said turning around. There stood my older brother, dying laughing.

"Jaii. why did you say 'Fuck the what?' It's suppose to be 'what the fuck?' I thought you were the smart twin too." He said smirking.

"Well, Jace, I am the smart one, haven't you ever heard of 'change it up a little,' well that's what I did. I changed it up." I said smiling and hugging him.

"You know, you scared the shit out of me 'cause your wet, why are you wet?" I asked look at him now.

"Well, I was with Lizabeth and Liam, well Liam heard Lizabeth say I looked hot, meaning I looked good, and asked me if I wanted lemonade, Liam thought 'Jacey needs water' and hosed me down. I told Lizabeth I would be right back. I came to change, and see my favorite twins, so where are they? They still in Florida?" He said, that last part jokingly.

"Funny, Jacey. Will you bring that little four year old brat over here tonight? I haven't seen him in forever." I said smiling at him.

"Jaii, Liam is in the car, go see him, hurry, though!" He said getting into the elevator, closing it on me.

"Damn it. He did it again." I mumbled walking away from the elevator.

I ran out to Jace's mustang to see Liam dancing around on the driveway.

"Liam, hunney, come here!"

I yelled grinning at him. Liam came running to me. I picked him up and carried him to the arcade room. My girls ran to him right away, yelling

"LIAM! HUN!" I giggled, holding him tighter.

"Back awayy!" I said, running to the love sack and slamming us down onto it.

"Liam, I gotcha!"

I said smiling to him, holding him close to me. He had a huge grin on his face. I sat up and pointed outside.

"Don't be like them Liam, they are dumbies."

I said, then looked up and stuck my tongue out a Teag. My cell went off, so I held Liam with one hand and grabbed my cell with the other.

"Jaii here!" I said cheerfully, that is until I heard my best friend sniffle. "Bree? Put Beck on!" I said understanding she couldn't talk.

"Jaii..." Beckett sounded so distant, so distracted.

"Beckett Alexander Bailee. What the heck is wrong?!"

I yelled into the phone. Not saying hell 'cause Liam was on my lap.

"Can we come o-over?" He said.

"Sure!" I said closing the phone without even thinking about how they were still suppose to be in Florida.

"Liam, lets go find Jacey, 'kay?" I said to him getting up.

Holding his hand and going out to the elevator, opening the door and hitting the button to Jace and Jade's floor. Once the elevator dinged, I opened the doors and went straight to Jace's door, I knocked then opened the door. Jace was standing there shirtless, checking himself out.

"Jace. Snap out of it. Liam, go ahead in babe."

I said, letting Liam go in front of me, as he entered the room, I closed the door. I went to the stairs to go up to my room. Once in my room, I sat on my bed now wondering why they were headed back earlier, they were suppose to come back Wednesday, not today.

~*~

*DING DONG!*

"Joelsie, get that please?"

I said looking down, holding Liam's hands as he jumped from my lap to the ground. Jace had left him here so he could take Lizabeth to lunch. Joel left the room, come back several minutes later with our best friends, Bree-ana and Beckett.

"Bree! Beck!"

I yelled putting Liam down on the Love Sack, running to both of them, engulfing them into hugs. Brent and Britt came in with Brailyn and Benjamin too, I hugged them too.

"What's wrong?"

I said looking at Beckett, knowing he was always the one to take charge and speak for Bree, Brent and Britt; Usually Brailyn and Benjamin were in the states, or in other parts of Europe though.

"Dad, he....isn't okaay."

Beckett said looking down, speaking for all of them. I ran to him, engulfing him in a hug, soon Bree, Brailyn, and Benjamin joined in on the hug.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked looking at Beckett once again, for the answer.

"We don't know, Mom had to go after telling us." He said sadly.

We all just sat their for about an hour or so, talking and taking our minds off of Bree and Beck's father. I finally remember about the guys and how they were still in the pool area, naked.

"Sh-Crap! I'll be back, I forgot about the guys. They are sorta outside still...naked."

I said giggling and jumping up. I ran past the kids and into the room where we kept the bathing suits and towels. I grabbed about two stacks of towels and a bunch of bathing suits, then walked to the door. Quickly, I opened the door threw the stuff into the pool area and reclosed it, and sprinted away. I got to the stairs and ran up them as fast as I could. Opening the door to the main kitchen, running straight to the 'hidden' staircase I used when I was escaping from something, running to the little elevator hidden inside the staircase, opening the door and hitting the button to my secret tower, this being the only elevator that will take me up to it, I knew I would be safe.

Once I was in the tower, I locked the elevator doors then went to the mini-fridge, grabbed a water and sat on my black with purple splatter lovesack and turned on my tv, making sure the webcam was on so I could webcam with downstairs. After a minute, Joel came onto the screen, the boys behind him.

"Jai, where are you?" He said glaring at me.

"In my tower, tell them not even to bother trying to get up here, elevator is locked." I said grinning.

"Wow, thanks, thanks for the warning to lock the door or something." He said through gritted teeth.

Teag pushed him out of the way and attempted to glare at me.

"Hey Teaggy!" I said grinning at him, knowing he would smile back, and that's exactly what he did.

"Hey Jaii!" He said smiling, then remembering he was mad at me, and frowned.

"I'm very upset with you.-" He started but I cut him off saying.

"Psh, that's till I come down, the second you seem me, you will give me a hug and a kiss on the forehead."

I said smirking at him. He grunted, knowing it was the truth, Hayden took this as his turn to yell at me.

"Jaid-" I cut him off too.

"Hi Hayden! Glad to see you have clothes on! You know, you're my best friend! Did you do something to your hair? It looks awesome!"

I said smiling at him, knowing the hair comment would distract him, it did. Alex took this as his turn, and pushed Hayden to the side, making him fall.

"Jaiden!" Alex said glaring.

"Hi Gaskarth, how is song writing going? I listened to the new song you wanted me to! It was awesome! You have an amazing voice!"

I said smiling, hoping to distract him as well, he just stuck his tongue out and moved to the side so Fisher could take his turn.

"Why, hello Fisher. You're looking mighty sexy in that towel.

" I said winking at him, he just smiled and looked down.

"Thanks Jai! I was thinking the-" Huck cut him off making me laugh.

"Hucky-" I started but he cut me off too.

"Jai, I hate you, what did I do to deserve that?" He said frowning at me, this time, I frowned too.

"Sorry, Huckky. I was just trying to get Teagan back for throwing me in with my favorite PJ's on, blame him for getting you guys sucked into it." I said then smiled apologetically at him. Leo leaned over and said

"It's okay JaiiBaii. We will just go after Teag then!" He turned around, all the guys heading at Teag. I laughed, and yelled

"Teagy! Hurry! You know where to go!" Then shut the webcam off, laying back in the lovesack.

~*~

After about two hours of hiding in my tower, web-caming with Teagan, (who was in Joel's tower) we decided to finally go back downstairs. I made it to my lounge before being tackled down by Huck, Hayden, and Fisher.

"FUCK! OW! GET OFF!" I screamed.

I heard a grunt and looked to my left to see Teagan underneath Alex, Leo, and Beckett. Why Beckett was helping, I have no idea. Benjamin and Brailyn came around the corner carrying Joel, I assumed all my friends had been tackled and put into either one room or multiple rooms. Huck and Hayden each took an arm and a leg while Fisher picked me up from underneath, I looked to see that Leo, Alex and Beckett had picked Teagan up the same way and were carrying us the same way. Joel grunted behind me and mumbled something along the lines of

"Why did I agree to this? I hate you Jaii." I just rolled my eyes and said,

"Joelsie, you know you could've not helped me, it was your choice."

He grunted while everyone laughed. He knew I was right, he just didn't want to take blame.

They finally put us down when we arrived in the movie theater on the floor below mine and Joel's. All the girls were tied to the chairs. Hayden and Fisher brought me to a chair while Huck got some rope to put around Joel, Teag and I.

"Well, this is what you get for doing this to us."

Leo said smirking, Beckett turned around and winked at me. Brailyn went to 'check' Paiiton, Kaiice, and Shane's rope while Benjamin 'checked' Baiilee, Kaiilee, and Kara's rope. Beckett came to 'tie' us together. When Bree yelled

"NOW!" We all got up running at the guys, tackling them down, and tying them up.

"Well, looks like your plan went bad." I said smirking, that is until Teagan came over and tied me up too.

"Sorry, love, but I promised not to go behind their backs." He said leaning close, I just turned away, so he caught my cheek.

"Jerk." I mumbled as he walked out with the girls following, along with Benjamin, Beckett and Joel.

"Well this a just fucking great."

I said turning to the guys, to see them not there, I turned around searching for them. Finding myself alone in the theater, fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took SOO long.
I suck at writing chapters fast.
I would've updated sooner but I wanted to make it a hopefully, long chapter.
Next chapter will hopefully be out sooner, although I'm working on getting two or three other chapters, for other stories out.
Wow Who is he
Too Young For This Much Pressure
&& two stories that I haven't posted the first chapter's for, although I have started writing the chapters. (:
Oh && Brailyn and Benjamin :)
Comment, Subscribe, read my other stories (:
Love Linn<3 :)