Status: Okaaay. So I changed Jaiiden's friend Baiilee, to Brailyn. Just so you guys know.(:

Best Friends? Screw That. I Hate You.

Chapter 4

~Jaii's POV.~

Teag finally came back up stairs after 15 minutes, he told everyone he was making sure I didn't escape. Why the hell they bought it, I really don't know. He refused to untie me at first, but picked me up and carried me up a floor and to my secret room, that really only Teag, Joel, Beckett and I were the ones who really knew about it. It was a cozy little room that had a secret passage way to my tower room. Teag finally set me down on the big LoveSac couch that was against the wall to the right of the door so I would face the tv. He sat down next to me untying me, finally.

I playfully glared at him tackling him to the ground and hovered over him then leaned down and kissed his cheek before sitting back up & laying down on the couch laughing at his face.

"Really Jaiidy? Did you have to tackle me?" Teagan whined, sitting up.

"Sawwie, Teagyboo." I said, grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.

Teag got off the floor and sat down on the end of the couch where my feet were, placing my legs onto his lap and smiled at me. God how I love that smile, I thought, smiling back seconds later. He then grabbed something out of his back pocket and threw it at me, it landed right in front of my stomach on the couch. It was my cellphone, the one that he had taken from me when we was tying me up. I giggled and texted Bree.

BITCH. You left me tied up...BY MYSELF. Rude. idk if i love you</3 :'(

I laughed, hitting send then got up and ran around the room to the possible entrances into it and locked them all, closing the heavy drapes by the window, then went to lay back down. Unfortunately, Teag took my idea and was now laying down, I shrugged, laying down with him and kissed him. All the sudden, pounding footsteps could be heard, both Teagan and I sighed, pulling back slightly, leaving our foreheads touching. It was no doubt, Joel, Beckett and Bree. The three who knew where to find us.

"Wanna sneak out to Joelsie's tower?" I said, keeping our foreheads together.

"Jaiidy, what kind of a question is that? You know my answer." He said, while lacing our fingers together and pulling my up into a sitting passion along with himself.

We quickly got up and went towards the window, we pushed aside the drapes and climbed out. Carefully we walked hand-in-hand across a foot-wide bridge to where my balcony jetted out, Teagan slightly jumped onto my balcony, grabbing hold of me as I climbed too. We then 'ninja-ed' our way into my room, aka, Teagan did a summer-sault landing in the middle of my room while I went straight to staying on the wall and moving slowly from place to place. We locked eyes and burst into silent fits of laughter, quickly meeting up at my door hand-in-hand again. Then we ran across the hall screaming, "YOU'LL NEVER GET US!" and "WE WIN! WE WIN!" till we reached the elevator and stairs.

Teagan and I took off down the stairs, him being mister show-off, jumped to the next flight of stairs, (which wasn't far, less than 10 foot drop) while I ran. We continued down the stairs till we reached the main floor, running across it to the front door and barging out, I ran straight for Teagan's mustang, jumping in the passenger seat, while he ran to the drivers side. As he started backing out, I looked at my phone, 3 texts.

SORRY:( They made me, love!<3 Forgive me?:) <333

That was from Bree, I smiled and quickly told her that she had 15 minutes to get to BK if she wanted my forgiveness, then checked the next.

JAII. WOW. NOT.COOL. Toats think the ninja-ness was cool, but really?! Why are you running?!

That was Baiilee, I giggled and told her Teagan and I were being chased, it was important to get away. Then went onto the last.

Jaii, what the FUCK are ya doing girl? Why are you running around like someone is gonna kill you?!

That was lovely Alex. I texted him back saying:

Don't worry about it, hun;) <3

Then I looked back up and grabbed Teagan's hand, we were now five minutes from the closest BK and I knew he would try to get us to leave before Bree could should up, so we could annoy her into giving up, typical thing for us by now.

~*~

I was now currently sitting on Alex's lap, laughing like crazy at Huck, Leo and Fisher's faces. Teagan was playing video games with Joel, Beckett, Hayden and Bree, while I was playing cards with Alex, Huck, Leo, Fisher, Baiilee, Shaiine, and Kaiice. I didn't really feeling like actually playing so Alex and I teamed up, which was unfair for everyone else of course, Alex and I were the best of the best at these games. I turned to Alex and smirked, kissing his cheek.

"Lex, wanna go play karaoke? Winning gets old when we play losers." I said, turning around to face him, but still sitting in his lap.

"Why yes, yes I do Jaiijaii." He said smirking back.

He got up, picking me up with him and carrying me to the other side of the room, opening the door and going into the mini-room, closing it and setting me on the couch. I heard a
"HEY! GASKARTH. WHERE YA GOING WITH HER?!" from Joel, Beckett, Huck or Teagan. I giggled and laid back on the couch.

"Alexander William. Please, my dear. Put Beatles RockBand in, while I deal with my fans." I said, in a highly sarcastic tone, pushing myself up and slipping out the door back into Joel's game room.

Teag looked up from his game and smiled at me, Beckett grunted, Joel screamed "WHY FUCKING NOW BITCHES?!" as Hayden threw the controller to the ground screaming "FUCK YOU DUDE!" and Bree simply rolled her eyes, getting up and sitting with Baiilee, Shaiine, and Kaiice. They all decided we were acting like children, leaving the room to find food and then going to my game room to watch tv. I stayed, pulling Leo and Fisher into the mini-room with Alex and I, smirking.

"Boys! We're playing Beatles RockBand. Cool with you?" I said smiling slightly now.

Alex grinned from his spot in the front, he was standing with two microphones in his hand. I smirked again, walking up next to him and taking my hoodie off then grabbing one mic and gave him a look saying,

"It's on, Gaskarth."

I loved this because Alex had an amazing voice, so versing him made things way more interesting, especially when Leo is playing guitar and Fisher is on drums. Sometimes Beckett will join us as the bass, that's when we sound like an actual band. Alex wants to seriously start a band, I think it will be cool but I don't think I would ever do that. My thoughts were cut short when someone came in the room, I turned to see Liam grinning at me.

Liam had been in Justice's room with her, Britt and Brent. Justice is in first grade and is my adorable little sister, she just got back from Euro-Disney with our parents, they were there the entire week before school started. Justice was definitely happy to be back, because her and Britt were pretty close close friends and she thought Liam was adorable, so it was no surprise that Britt, Liam and Brent were all hanging out. Brent's friend Alec was here too now, he was also going into 6th grade and was Brent's best friend.

I picked Liam up and hugged him tightly. Then sat on the couch, placing him onto my lap, telling the guys to play without me for a round.

"What brought you here, Liam?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Well, Joey is coming to get me. Christof might come too." He said slightly frowning, but then smiled. I smiled back.

"Joey and Christof are coming? I love your brothers but, oh god. This will be fun." I said laughing.

"Joe-Joe and Christof love you!" He whispered into my ear, as I laughed again.

I picked Liam up and told the guys I would be back. I left the mini-room and walked through Joel's game room to the hall, I just reached the elevator as arms wrapped around me. I was getting quite sick of people wrapping their arms around me every time I went somewhere. I turned to see Alex behind me.

"Alexander, why are you following Liam and I?" I said holding Liam's hand, while still in Alex's arms.

"Well, Jaii. I'm hungry, catching the elevator with you guys seemed ideal." He said grinning, dropping his arms and hitting the 'down' button for the elevator.

"Sure, Gaskarth." I said, smiling and turning back around getting into the elevator.

Liam laughed and held my hand tighter as we stood in the elevator with Alex. Alex was leaning against the wall next to me, he looked deep in thought and I was kind of wondering what he was thinking about, so I poked him.

"Lexi. Watcha thinking 'bout?"

I asked smiling. He glanced at me and smirked.

"Well, Jaii, I want food. So I was contemplating what I want and who will cook it for me."

"Alex, I am not cooking you food."

"I WANT FOOD! Jaii, will you make me food?"

Liam said, joining the conversation with a smile, I look over at Alex, a smirk forming on his lips.

"For you, Liam, I will. We have to wait to Joey and Christof are here though."

I said looking back at Liam smiling. The elevator dinged, and we walked out onto the main floor. I walked towards the front room, letting go of Liam's hand and said over my shoulder,

"Liam, Alexander. Go find food you both want. I will be back with Joey and Chris."

I then continued to the front of the house, opening the front door and sitting on the porch swing, waiting for two of my new best friends to show up. I looked around sighing happily at how amazing the view is from here. I was pulled from my thoughts as a truck pulled into the drive, Joey and Christof climbed out and started for the house. I smiled and stood up waving to them.

I walked down the steps, meeting them at the bottom and pulling them both into hugs and smiled. Joey is seventeen and Christof is sixteen. They are Lizabeth's younger brother's and Liam is the youngest in the family.

"Well hello Jaiibabe" Joey said smirking and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, hunny-bunny." Christof said, kissing my hand.

I smiled and kissed Joey's cheek then Christof's cheek too. I grabbed their hands and dragged them inside to the kitchen where Liam and Alex were sitting on the counter 'fighting' over which show was better, Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles. I rolled my eyes and let go of Joey and Christof's hands and slapping Alex upside the head.

"So babe, what did you and the big dummy decide I would make you?" I said lifting Liam off the counter and holding him, looking at him for an answer.

"We decided on pasta! Yummy, yummy pasta! With, uhm, Broccoli!" He said smiling brightly at me.

"Okiidokiie hunney"

I said kissing his forehead. I then set him in Joey's lap then turned to the cabinets, grabbing two boxes of penne and putting them by the stove, then grabbed a giant pot and filled it half way with water and set it on the stove, turning on the burner then grabbed a pan and some broccoli out of the fridge and set the pan on the stove, pouring some of the broccoli in then putting the rest back into the fridge and walked over to the guys and picked Liam up sitting down in Joey's lap and placing Liam on mine. Joey grunted and wrapped his arms around us, Liam giggled and jumped off my lap, running to Alex and somehow managed to get on the counter with him.

I laughed and got off Joey's lap as all the boys came running through the door, I sighed and went over to the cabinet, grabbing two more boxes of penne, setting it next to the others and then walked back and set on Christof's lap instead as Teagan came over and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed his cheek back then stuck my tongue out at Hayden, Joel, Fisher, Leo and Joey, who all rolled their eyes at us. Christof wrapped his arms around me and said,

"She's mine now, I have claimed her." He then kissed my cheek and held me tightly. I giggled and turned around, kissing his forehead.

"Christof, I don't think they will be happy if I get tied down, well Teagy won't be happy unless it's himself." I said smirking as Liam jumped off the counter and grabbed my hand.

"Chrissy, Jaii is mine. Not yours. Back off brother. I'm the Bright that she wants." He said smiling, I shrugged and nodded my head.

"Sorry boys, but Liam has my heart." I said smirking, getting off Christof's lap and picking Liam up, hugging him, then kissed his forehead and walked out of the kitchen.

I put Liam down on the couch once I was in the living room and then turned the big-screen tv on for him, handing him the remote and yelling,

"LOOK NINJA TURTLES IS ON."

Then stepped back and smirked as all the boys ran into the room, crowding around Liam on the couch to watch. I laughed to myself and walked back into the kitchen to finishing cooking for them.

~*~

The guys, Justice, Liam, Britt, Brent and I were laying outback, in the grass staring up at the sky. It was just about 8:30 and the sun was finally setting. All of us memorized by the beautiful view. All of a sudden the slider door on the deck that led into the house slammed open and someone came running out followed by another person, they were both laughing, they ran down the steps onto the lawn, the second person chasing the first, that's when Lizabeth came into view and I recognized the second person as Jace. I rolled my eyes as they came fast towards us, Lizabeth apparently didn't see the fourteen of us lying on the ground, how she didn't, i have no idea, but she just kept coming. She ended up tripping over Fisher, who grunted in pain, she landed half-way on him and Hayden who groaned and then Jace followed suite, I burst into laughter as well as everyone else. Fisher looked like he couldn't breath and Hayden looked the same, which only made me laugh more.

Jace got up after about a minute or two and helped Lizabeth up, who immediately tried to run away, with a smirk on her face. I laughed and rolled over Joey and Christof, then stood up and grabbed Hayden's hand and helped him up, then did the same for Fisher. I rolled my eyes at Fisher, smacking him upside the had so he would let go of my hand, which he did after Teagan, Joey and Christof walked behind me and gave Fisher glares. I giggled and went running for the deck picking Justice up and putting her on my back and grabbed Liam's hand dragging them with me along the way. I was almost there when Teagy, my husky, came running into my path, making me stumble over him and land flat on my face and grumbled a few swears and tried to get up but was being picked up already, once I was up-right the hands still didn't let go, I sighed and turned my head, it was Joey, Christof, Fisher and Hayden.

"Guys, we aren't gonna have a repeat of last night are we?!" I said panicking.

"Oh JaiiJaii, we wouldn't do that...again." Alex said smirking as he lead the way to the door.

'God damn, this is going to be a long night' I thought as they carried me to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long:P
I rarely use my laptop now so I rarely write :/
I'm gonna start using it more though!:D
Comment?(:
Love Linn<3