Status: Okaaay. So I changed Jaiiden's friend Baiilee, to Brailyn. Just so you guys know.(:

Best Friends? Screw That. I Hate You.

Chapter 5

~Jaiiden's P.O.V.~

I woke up on a couch, looking around around I realized I was in the movie theater. I looked down to see Alex, Hayden, Christof, Teagan, and Joey were sprawled out on the floor while Justice and Britt were lay on either sides of another couch. I heard the door open and looked up to see Bree leaving.

'What the hell?' I think, trying to sit up.

That's when I realized Liam was laying on top of me. How I didn't notice before, I have no idea. I moved him off of me and headed for the door, but Fisher was sprawled out on the floor right in my way, while Brent, Beck, Leo and Huck were on his other side. I groaned and kicked Fisher trying to wake him up or at least get him to move out of my way. I kicked him once more then gave him a wet willy, causing him to spaz-out and move, I hopped over him and then jumped over Brent and Beck, kicked Leo and Huck and got free, rushing to the door.

As I opened the door Bree was shutting her phone with her back to me, then she headed down the stairs, I turned and ran for the other stairs in the back and headed towards the kitchen (which I knew she would end up.) Then I went to the small hide-out I discovered as a kid when my parents would argue over how to punish us as kids. I frowned slightly after a few minutes of waiting, then a guy walked into the kitchen, 'where the fuck is Bree and who is that?' I think confused, then the door opened again and Bree stood there giggling as she grabbed his hand. He pulled her in for a kiss, we she happily obliged and kissed back, giggling even more as she pulled away. She hit his arm playfully as he turned around and headed toward the fridge on the wall facing me, 'NO WAY. IT COULDN'T BE HIM!' I thought while my mouth hung open and my eyes widen. I looked closer.

"You fucking bitch!" I whisper/yelled to myself as I realized it actually was him.

I got up from my spot and ran back to the movie theater upstairs, collapsing inside the door and gasping for air once there, trying to think things through and let the shock wear off. 'How could she do that? Sh...She...kissed....him! That...That back-stabbing whore! Ugh. THAT BITCH!' I thought as I sat there staring off, feeling the hot tears roll down my cheeks. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs, sniffling and letting the tears fall freely.

Of course right then Joey kicked Christof in his sleep, snapping me out of my daze to stare at them as Christof woke up. Christof then slapped Joey, waking him up, causing a fight to in-sue. That is until they heard a slight sniffle come from me, both their heads snapped towards me. They both jumped up to get to me but Fisher, Brent, Beck, Huck, and Leo were still in their way, I took the as my chance to escape from them.

Tears were still running down my face as I jumped up as fast as I could and opened the door, running out and right up to my room. Once in there I locked any possible entry way into my room and collapsed on my bed. Sobbing my eyes out over my a back-stabbing best friend whore-bitch. Fuck this, she friggen knows he is a dickweed. She knows how hard it was is getting over him. I took a deep breath and let the tears fall silently as I slowly drifted into a, hopefully, dreamless sleep.

~~*~~

I woke up about a half hour later to banging on my doors, every door the connected to my room was being slammed on. I took another deep breath and turned my stereo on so my music would play very, very LOUDLY. I sighed and buried my head deeper into my pillows, pulling my blankets over my head and grabbed my phone. Fifteen unread texts.

'What the actual fuck? It's been a half hour, did they think I was going to kill myself? Ugh.' I thought as I looked through the stupid texts.

'Jaiidy, i love you. What's wrong? Please text us back. Seriously you've been in your room for an hour and a half, Joey and Alex are thinking about breaking down your door, come out lovey, please? I love you -Huckleberry<3' I cracked a smile at that text.

Huck always knows how to make me laugh, then I realized he said an hour and a half, I could've sworn it was only a half hour. I turned to the clock and swore, quite loudly. I jumped out of bed, sniffling and ran to my closet. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Jace is going to kill me!' I thought as I grabbed a shirt that I felt was very appropriate for how I felt and some capris. I threw them on and slipped on some flip flops and redoing my makeup. I put on the best fake smile I could muster and headed for my door, praying I could fool them. I took a deep breath and opened my door, smiling at whoever would be on the other side.

~~*~~

I sighed as I pulled up to the back of the restaurant. Jace was surely going to kill me, no matter the fact that we are blood. I was totally late for work, like over an hour late. Jace took the shift before me and I knew he hated being here. Sure it was the family's restaurant but he had plans most of the time with Liza and Liam. I grabbed my phone and my bag then got out of my mustang and ran up the back steps into the employee's break room. Jace was sitting in one of the chairs facing towards me, looking rather pissed.

"Hi, oh so lovely brother of mine!" I said smiling innocently then frowned. "Look, Jacey, I'm in no mood to be yelled at. I was crying this morning about...something, then fell asleep and woke up about 5 minutes after I was suppose to be at work. I through on clothes and some make-up then rushed out of my room but was forced into talking to everyone about why I was crying...I overreacted I guess and I am super sorry, I can't handle a lecture just let me get to work so I can be distracted for a while then I'm going to party. Always helps." I finished with a weak smile then walked into the mini bathroom a few feet away from where I had been and changed then went to work.

When I came out of the bathroom Jace was gone, probably went home. I ran into the kitchen, smiling when I saw Brai's brother, Kayden was ordering everyone around. Kayden was two years older than Brai and they were really close. He used to always come over all the time and hang out with us but now he is usually working or prepping for college next year. He was definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met so the second I noticed him I knew my day would be good. I ran over to him and hugged him from behind, mumbling an "I miss you!" before pulling away.

"Kayd! Can we please hang out more? This whole 'college' thing is stupid. Even if you haven't even started yet!" I said pouting at him, then smiled.

"Hi to you too Jaid, we most definitely can. I miss you too, how's everyone?" He said smiling down at me.

"Blaaah. I don't like people today, so bad." I said making a face before turning to grab a pencil and a note-pad before tuning back to face Kayden. He chuckled and hugged me before telling me to get to work.

~~*~~

I sat down on the chair opposite Kayden, huffing. "I hate this place." I said closing my eyes and letting my head fall back as I heard him chuckle. "Fuck you." I added, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Jaiidy, your shifts over, chill. You worked like ten hours, not once did you complain but now you complain?" He said and I could hear that he had a smirk on his face. I flipped him off and leaned forward, laying on the table and grumbled swears under my breath.

"Well I'm off to deal with stupid teenage drama and to get pissed at my so called 'best friend,' come with me?" I said to Kayden, smiling weakly as I stood up. He gave me a sympathetic smile then nodded, standing up and squeezing my hand before walking towards the door.

It was almost 10:30 at night and I had finished work a half hour ago but stayed to help Kayden clean up the restaurant because I wanted to avoid my friends at all costs. I had told Kayden pretty much the whole story as to what happened and felt kind of run down after such a long day. I decided I didn't want to face my friends at all, I figured they could wait till maybe tomorrow, or the next day.

"Kaaaaaayd! Can I sleep over at your apartment tonight?" I said with a innocent smile, turning back to where he was by his truck.

"I guess Jaidy, but i'm warning you now, I'm not staying up till three in the morning watch stupid movies with you again!" He said with a playful glare, I laughed then nodded and jumped in my mustang and yelled out the window,

"I'll meet you there! I want BK first!" Then sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the restaurant has different sections like a cafe, a lounge, a diner, a fancy section. I pictured it like you walk in and there is a hall with the different doors to each with the name above it & so i'll label 'em(:

cafe minus the elevators(:
diner, except more space between tables
teen lounge
outside lounge
fancy dining room
entry doors

Comment
Subscribe
Rate
:D
~Linn<3

P.S. Sorry if this sucks, it's a filler, next chapter will explain. :P