Status: sooooo not finished, working on it. 4 years of info to go in here :p

The Biscuit Sisters Bible

Funnel Cake

Funnel cackes, cotton candy, hot dogs, fun, friends and rides! All the things you would want to have at the perfect fair.

Virden, Illinois always has a fair at the town square for the firs day of school. it follows on to the next day.
I was going into sixth grade. YAY!!! Middle school. It may sound all cool and fun, but honestly, it's nothing but drama!
Cory Blake, my boyfriend of three years. Yeah I know, a boyfriend at that young, it will never last. I didn't really care. I was so excited that a seventh grader liked me. No one liked me. I was the bitchy basketball player.

I went to brag to my friend Ashley Peck that I had a "date" with Cory. I found Ashley on the stage, in the middle of the square. I was excited and jumping up and down waiting to tell Ashley my plans. I was dissapointed to look down, and I then saw Breigh Livingston sitting on the green, hard, rocky stage. I stopped bouncing.
"Ashley, I need to talk to you." I looked at Breigh, and then looked back up at Ashley.
"Breigh, I will be right back." She handed her $3 to buy anything she wanted.
"I have a date..." I said, trying not to smile.
"Ohh my god! With who?" She was so excited, she looked like she was about to piss her pants. I was one of the only sixth graders that had a boyfriend.
"Umm... He's short. He's hot. He's popular!! And he likes me!!"
"The only short popular guy would be Cory, but I don't think you're dating him." I looked at her, confused.
"Why not? Am I not good enough?" Ashley looked shocked.
"Noooo!! It's not that, it's just that..." She got cut of when Breigh blurted out
"I'm dating Cory Blake!" I looked at her sadly.
"Breigh, I know we aren't friends, but please don't lie to me, I like Cory, and I am dating him."
"I know we aren't friends but I swear to god that I am dating him." For once, I actually believed her! I never thought that Ashleigh Nichole Wilson would possibly believe Breigh!
We sat down to talk it over. Breigh had a funnel cake, and we started eating it together. We talked for about an hour.
People walked by us. Glaring. They were amazed that me and Breigh actually were talking, and not calling eachother a bitch.
In the past, me and Breigh would give eachother dirty looks and fight all the time.

We made a plan. Ashleigh and Breigh... SISTERS!!
"We can tell Cory that we have the same dad, and he MADE us hang out tonight. So when I hang out with him, you will be there. When you hang out with him, I will be there! It's perfect!" Breigh exclaimed.
"Wow, I'm sorry I always called you a stupid whore. I never realized how smart you actually were!" I said, both of us laughing at my remark.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really bad, but this is my first ever story. Breigh and I always told everyone the story of us, and we got tired of saying it. We dicided to write it down :)