Status: sooooo not finished, working on it. 4 years of info to go in here :p

The Biscuit Sisters Bible

Biscuit Sisters

We walked from the stage over to Cory.
"Wait!" I said.
"What is it now?" Breigh asked.
"If we are going to be sisters, how are we related?" I was confused, "Evertone knows my mom is my real mom and my dad is my step dad."
"Same here..." Breigh looked up excitedly and exclaimed "We can say we have the same dad!!"
"Wow, that's perfect!!" I was so happy we were finnaly somewhat friends. "But we can't be sister from a different mister aor a brother from another mother."
"We can be..." She hessitated.
"Sisters from another...."
"BISCUIT!!" Breigh look serious with her finger pointed up.
"Bisuit?! What the fuck are you on? Crack? Meth? Acid? You need help!" I said, ready to just let the whole thing go.
Breigh ran up to Cory and gave him a big hug. He looked so freaked out that both of his girlfriends were there at the same time.
"Uhh.... I thought you girls weren't friends. I thought you hated eachother." Cory said. His fce was turning red.
"Psh, no. We are just sisters, that's why we never got along. Sisters never get along." I said, hoping he would buy the lie i threw at him.
"Yea..... Dad made us hang out today. We have the same dad, yea. We are sisters from another..... Biscuit!" Breigh said, she sounded so retarded. I hit her in the back letting her know that she shouldn't have said that.
"What the fuck, that's messed up." Cory agreed.
I whispered in Breigh's ear "told you." Breigh starded cracking up and fell down laughing. She always took it so overboard with laughing. At least she was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sisters from another biscuit? that chick IS fucked up! but now i like it :p