Status: Starting Over!

Heartbreak In A Bottle

Truck Conversations

~Conversation between me and darian~
Cat- "Darian let me go." he held me in a bear hug.
Dari- "No way Jose"
Cat- "1 my names not Jose 2 why are you crushing me?"
Dari- "because i wanna" then he let go and pulled me into his lap. (p.s. we were in the back back of the truck) he rolled up his black tee shirt (yeah that's right i totally stole his tight fitting black tee shirt yepp ha) he started to kiss me. Tyler seen us im guessing because he "accidentally" hit a ginormous bump in the road which sent me flying to the other half of my truck. Darian now pissed jumped off of the truck and Tyler stopped. Darian pulled Tyler out of the truck. Darian started to kick Tyler's ass (not is ass as in Ur butt and shit i mean kick and punch the shit out of him) STOP IT THE BOTH OF YOU!! i screamed. they payed no attention to me and they were both now throwing punches. so i went up to the fight. STOP FUCKING FIGHTING OVER ME!!!!! i screamed one again. still no attention i could have been kidnapped, raped and all of this other shit and they wouldn't have even known. i went into the fight to attempt to break them up. the first second i went up there i got a fist that was crashing into my jaw. darian threw it and they stopped. "oh my god what did i do" darian said unsure what to do and scared/Panicking. i started to spit up blood. "that's what you get for not listening to me when i say STOP!!!" i said infuriated.
~Conversation With The Three Of Us~
Ty-Dy- "why did you kiss her!!!" he was fuming.
Dari- "Because i love her!!" (HERE WE GO AGAIN)
Ty-Dy- "So Do i" still fumed.
Cat- "Stop it the both of you before i have to take y'all to the hospital!!!!"
Dari-Ty-Dy- *unison* "BUT"
Cat- "NO STOP! AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE WAY BACK OF MY TRUCK DO YOU HERE ME???????"
Dari-Ty-Dy- *unison* "Yeah we here you"
Cat-"Good"
Dari-"Tyler help Catherine with her jaw"
Ty-Dy-"OK"
Cat- "Thank you Ty"
~End Conversation~

*******

the conversation
~All POV~
Now that we were in the way back of her truck it was time to talk.
~Start Conversation~
Dari- "Stop crying please"
Ty-Dy- "Yes please stop"
Cat- "I can't"
Dari-Ty-Dy- *Unison* "Please"
Cat- "hold me closer"
Dari-Ty-Dy- *Unison* "OK"
Holds Catherine tighter. She Calms down so she can talk.
Cat- "I'm not that special why do you have to fight over me??? "
Dari- "Because you are that special to me"
Ty-Dy- "Me too"
Cat- "How could i be special to both of you???"
Dari- "How could you not"
Cat- "Many reasons"
Dari- "Name one"
Cat- "My laugh sucks squirrel nuts"
Dari- "Haha. Your laugh is the highlight of my day"
Ty-Dy- "I have to go ill talk to you later cat"
Cat- "Bye Tyler"
Dari- "So where were we"
Cat- "We were talking about how...."
He kissed me. I kissed back. He asked for entrance and i let him in. We roamed in each others mouths for a good 10 minutes until we 1 needed air and 2 it was getting dark.