Status: Starting Over!

Heartbreak In A Bottle

Why Cant I Choose

"Tyler help Catherine with her jaw" "OK"
"Thank you Ty"
*****
-------Catherine's Pov-------
I Started to bawl. "SHH its OK. Its OK. Dont Cry. Please don't cry" Tyler's voice said ringing in my ears. But it wasn't a loud ring it was soft like a whisper. yeah he was whispering. "i cant choose" i managed to get out in between sobs. "what do you mean?" darian was now in the picture. "I don't know which one of you i love more." Darian piped up. "You just go with your heart we wont be hurt. Because we love you to." "Is that why you fight over me?" "Yeah but we will stop if you choose" I start to cry harder and manage to choke out "Darian" in between sobs. Tyler's face went cold and he dropped me. I ran up to him screaming "Tyler come back!" He turned around and he was crying. "Why should i when you don't like me?" "Because i don't see you enough we don't talk and we have drifted apart Tyler i miss you and your never home or you don't wanna talk to me" i started to run to my truck. Darian Yelled "Catherine where are you going?" and i did something i have never done in my life. "DARIAN CANT YOU SEE THAT I JUST BROKE MY FRIENDS HEART AND THAT I CANT STAND TO DO THAT!?!?!??!" Darian replied "I'm sorry" in a soft voice. "Darian im sorry i just couldn't take it please forgive me?" "I do forgive you but what about Tyler" "Oh shit" i run after Tyler. "Please don't go please" he just grabs my shoulders tightly and kisses my lips for a long time. I kiss back for like a minute and he pulls away. "Good-Bye Catherine" I start to cry. "Bye Tyler"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not Done with this story but i had came up with the rest of this or what i have so far...im working on finishing this chapter then the next two don't know when ima stop but when i do i will let y'all know(:
Catherine Elizabeth