Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/12

Destiny
- - - - - - - - - - -

Last night, after Blaise had led me to his room we'd kissed for a long time and ended up laying on the bed. His hand had slipped slightly under my top, but I stopped him this time.

"Not tonight, honey," I murmured to him. In the darkness, I saw him smirk. He moved from on top of me so my back was to his chest.

"Goodnight, Destiny," he told me in my ear. I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Night..."I sighed before I let the drowsiness consume me and I fell asleep. I slept the entire night in his arms. The next morning, I woke before him. My head was killing me. I groaned quietly, but Blaise was dead asleep next to me. Somehow, I'm not entirely sure when, we'd ended up underneath the soft duvet comforter. I sat up slowly and stumbled into the bathroom. I didn't really care that I had no clean clothes to change into, I just knew I needed to shower. It made my head feel better. When Blaise did get up, I was in the middle of blow drying my hair.

"Morning, beautiful," he greeted me with a smile. I smiled back at him and explained how Brooke had texted me about something urgent. He told me he wanted to see me again this week and I agreed.

"Here's my number, call me tomorrow, okay?" I told him as I handed him back his phone. He pouted.

"That's a long time," he argued as we walked to the front door. Draco was standing in the kitchen eating something while flipping through a magazine lazily. He glanced up at us, then quickly looked away.

"I know, but you're the one who got me hungover like this," I accused him. He chuckled and hugged my waist for a minute.

"I'll see you soon and talk to you tomorrow, then," He said. I reached up on my tiptoes and kissed him since my heels hung from my wrist. He smirked down at me as I turned and slipped out of the door. He stayed smirking as he went back to his room to shower and change. What he didn't see was his best friend studying him like he was a madman. I met up with Brooke at the cafe and she told me how she wanted to go with Oli on tour. I panicked at the thought and told her no. Ever since her mother kicked her out of the house, she'd been my best friend. Then, my parents kicked me out, saying I was too much like her and we'd been together since. I didn't know anyone really around here.

"I'm not a fucking baby, Destiny. You can't hold me back forever, best friends or not, I'm going to go with him," she snapped before she walked away from the tiny cafe. I sighed and put my hands over my face for a moment. This was not going to end well.

Oli
- - - - - - - - - -

I got the text from Brooke saying that everything went well when she told Destiny and my face lit up in a grin. It was only then that I remembered the guys. My phone chimed with another text message.

Ay, Oli! Where the hell are yeh? It was a message from Curtis. I swore.

"Bloody hell," I muttered as I hopped up from the couch in Brooke's place and walked to find my converse. At the same time, I dialed Brooke's number.

"Yeah?" she answered. I slid my feet into the size thirteens and snatched up my jacket.

"Brooke, love, I 'ave teh go an' meet up with the guys. I'll be back in a bit, 'kay?" I told her with my hand on the doorknob.

"Oh, kay. When will you be back?" she asked and I could hear something off in her voice. I stopped and slowly closed the door.

"What's wrong, darlin'?" I asked her carefully. She sighed and didn't answer immediately.

"Nothing's wrong," She lied. I knew she was lying.

"No, somethin's wrong," I insisted stubbornly.

"Really, Oli. It's nothing. Go to your meeting, I'll be at home." She repeated. I said nothing for a minute, not believing her denial.

"Fine, I'll see yeh soon, baby. Love yeh," I said she said the same and we hung up. I hopped in my car and drove to the hotel the guys were staying at. As I was walking up, I saw some pretty girls leaving.

"Ay! Tis Oli! 'Ee's back!" One of them shouted when I slipped into the room. I smiled at my bandmates and friends.

"Ay, gents. I 'ave good news," I announced to them. They all looked at me.

"Well, wha' is it?" Lee asked me impatiently. I grinned at the four of them.

"We got a new member that's gonna go on tour with us. Her name is Brooke Evanns."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay, we've been updating like crazy so here's another chappie! enjoy it[: