Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/15

Blaise
*
I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my bedside table, and a human lump near my back. I think I was more worrying about the lump. I was sure it wasn't Destiny, because I had talked to her when she was in bed. I rolled over.

"DRACO!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHIRTLESS IN MY GOD DAMN BED, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!"

"But, but, but, but, but, but... but Blaise..." Draco whined, half asleep, but his mouth quivering. Wow, I had made a death eater cry.

"Draco, are you going to explain why you are in my bed? Or am I going to have to guess?"

"I... I had a nigh'mare.."

"Jesus Christ, Draco. You are way too old to be this frightened over a damn nightmare." I retorted. His eyes welled up.

"Blaise, I can't go in the shower alone. And I can't even go to the bathroom alone. I shouldn't have watched the Saw movies last night... Now I'm afraid a pigs going to come and get me." His facial expression resembled an emoticon he overuses. The whole "D:" one.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... What in the hell do you mean, by can't go to the bathroom alone?" I feared the answer.

"I pissed in a bottle next to the bed."

"Ugh!" I yelled, flinching myself to my feet, and almost running to the bathroom and slamming the door. I locked it, and through it I heard him crying.

"This isn't immature at all..." I thought. I stripped down and took a quick shower. And when I was done, I opened the shower curtain to find my lucky ass with Draco sitting on the closed toilet seat. I rolled my eyes, shut the curtain again, and grabbed a towel from inside.

"Blaise? I got scared.."

"Imagine that." Now, all I had were 12 hours with this idiot before I was with Destiny again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When we reached a hotel, Oli casually walked through a crowd of fans, and kept me close with his arm. "Don't turn around', they've got cameras. They'll star' all this shit abou' you in the papers. An' I don' wan' tha'." he smiled at me and kissed my forehead after I nodded and leanied my head against his shoulder.

We got into an empty elevator, Oli pressed the button for the seventh floor, and he pulled me into a hug, only to have the door open on the third floor, to three fan girls. They all gave me a look, which pissed the fuck out of me.

"Why don't you keep your fucking eyes to yourself, mm?" I said bitterly. They were going down, and chances were that they were going to follow us onto the seventh floor. Oli knew it to.

"Ay, girls, if yeh stop givin' my girlfrien' tha' dirty ass look, I'll give yeh' an autograph." he said. Their eyes lit up and they thrusted their arms toward Oli. He took a sharpie out of his pocket, and quickly signed his name.

But, to my surprise, they thrusted their arms at me. I looked at Oli, and he nodded, and handed me the sharpie. I signed my name on their arms, adding my flair with an "xoxo".
They smiled, and the door opened to the seventh floor. We walked down the hallway, and I turned around, there were no signs of the girls behind us.

We walked to a door labeled, 731, and Oli took out his rom key and slid it into the door. We walked in, to find all the guys laying on one bed. On the TV, the movie Stay Alive was playing. Oli shut the door behind us, and their faces turned toward us, almost in sync.

"Righ... Guys, this is Brooke, my girlfrien'." Oli introduced. I smiled at them, as they smiled and waved at me. Random "Hey Brooke's" were being tossed around. Oli took my hand and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to him.

The guys turned the TV off, and sat up. "So, Brooke, how old are you?" I recognized the face of who asked, Lee.

"Twenty-one" I replied, snuggling into Oli's arm around my shoulders.

"So, Oli, is she goin' with us?" I looked at Oli, and he smiled at me and nodded. I kissed his cheek.

Matt Nicholls, the drummer, smiled. "Uhh, Brooke, did you know that Oli sleeps in boxers?"

"Last time we slept together he didn't." I replied, laughing. Oli laughed as well, and so did the guys. I bit my lip.

"So.. uhh. Guys, I've got some news." Oli said. They quieted down.

"So, Brooke and I are gonna be gettin' a room down the 'all, because somethin' 'appened."

"Jesus Chris', Oli, wha' 'appened?" the other Matt asked.

"I might be pregnant." I said, biting my lip harder.

"Oli, a father?" Jona said. Oli nodded, agreeing. But I had confidence in Oli.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was delayed[x
Clawr, update TODAY D:? And I'll have the next one up tomorrow if you do.