Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/16

Destiny
- - - - - - - - - -

"I woke up to Draco curled up in my bed with no shirt on, Destiny. He refused to go to the bathroom by himself," Blaise said into his end of the phone as I laid on my bed and laughed.

"Oh, my God. Did he tell you why?" I managed in between. Blaise chuckled.

"He watched the Saw movies," I heard him say. I dissolved into a new fit of laughter.

"So, what are we going to do tonight?" I asked when I got it under control.

"You'll see when you get here, but don't dress up too nice, I'm going to put you to work," He answered to my disappointment.

"That's in," I turned to check to clock, "Six hours, Blaise!" I argued. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, you'll like it," He assured me. I sighed and lay back down. He talked to me while I flipped through a magazine and then finally got up to get some work done. The weather channel predicted a cold night for Los Angeles so I went to my closet and dug out my favorite ivory turtle neck sweater. I had matching boots and denim skinny jeans. When Brooke came back, I told him I would see him in a few hours and hung up. She was alone.

"Hey, Brookie Boo," I greeted her quietly. It had been almost three days since we'd seen each other or talked. She looked up, but didn't answer.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said. I panicked and didn't think. I support you and your decision," I continued. She sighed and nodded, and that's how I knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked her. She sat down on the couch in the living room and I sat next to her.

"Nothing happened, I'm just a little freaked," She replied. I squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Go ahead, sweetie," I told her. She took a deep breath.

"I tested green yesterday. I don't know how it happened, but I did," She admitted. I kept my face a mask.

"Don't stress it, hun. Give it a week and test again, if it's green again, then you have a real problem. Until then, relax. It's not time for me to become an aunt or god mother or whatever just yet," I said with a smile. She half-smiled at me.

"Yeah, I know. I got to meet the band today. Oli introduced me," she told me. I hugged her, glad that she was trying not to think about it.

"What are they like?" I asked. She told me as I finished up cleaning and then went to go get ready for the dinner she and Oli planned to go on while I was gone. I went to my bathroom and found my purse. The day had passed quickly when I stopped paying attention to the time and it was almost time for me to go. I got in the shower and soaked up the steaming hot water. I dressed and packed my purse. It was a bit larger than normal, but that was good for the occasion. I packed a sports bra and some black underwear just in case, my toothbrush, a comb, and some sandals.

"Are you about to leave?" Brooke asked me. I nodded as I dropped my bag by the door. She frowned.

"What?"

"Your hair," she pointed out. I knew it was a little rough looking, but I hadn't had the chance to get it done.

"I know, it's awful," I agreed, frowning too.

"Come on," she dragged me to her room.

* * *

I knocked on the door to the loft, already able to hear the music from inside. The door swung open and Blaise stood there. I watched his eyes go from my feet, up my legs, past my hips, lingering on my torso, and to my face. He smirked.

"Hello," I greeted him as I strolled past and into the apartment. The first thing you see when you walk into the loft is the gorgeous kitchen. It was furnished with top quality appliances and black granite counters, on every surface including the island in the center.

He looked after me as I stood in the middle of the room.

"Hey," He replied. I smiled and sat down on the edge of the couch.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked as I unzipped my boots and pulled them off.

"I promised you dinner, didn't I? What do you want to make?" He walked back to the kitchen and faced me from the island.

"You know, I'm craving a bit of spaghetti," I told him as I joined him. He nodded.

"Good choice," he went to work on getting it ready, while I dug through the refrigerator for some tomatoes and lettuce for my salad. We didn't talk much while we made the food, but it was fine with me. Blaise watched me as I sliced some fruit for a snack.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" He asked me.

"My, I knew this chef once," I stopped myself from saying my father. Blaise frowned slightly, but didn't press the matter right then. Afterward, we cleaned up and I did the dishes. He watched me as he waited for a new dish to dry. I smiled when I felt his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"You're going to stay with me tonight, Destiny," He murmured in my ear.

"Okay," I agreed before he turned my face to his and kissed me gently. As each kiss became deeper, I wondered if the dishes were ever going to get done, but I honestly didn't care.

Oli
- - - - - - - - - -

After we hung out with the guys, we went down to the front desk to get our new room key.

"Don' worreh, no one'll bother us," I assured her once inside. She hadn't said much since we told the guys about her suspicions.

"I'm still freaked, Oli. What if I really am pregnant?" She shot back. I covered her mouth before she could launch into a rant.

"Then, I'll call off the tour and stay here with you, I love you," I told her. We agreed to go to dinner later that night and she left to change. I went back to the guys' villa and went right to my room. I collapsed on the bed and finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oli's part is probably really bad, and I apologize. Bella, fix it however you want. I've updated now, keep your promise(: next chapter will be fun! Okay, see ya.

- Claire