Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/19

Blaise
*
Why did she have to go to the club tonight?

Now i was stuck with Draco, watching sappy chick flicks. He was huddled in a chair covered in his Slytherin blanket his mother had made. Out of the five movies he chose, we were in the middle of number one, The Notebook. I really hoped Destiny would call, text, something so I wasn't stuck watching these movies.

"You think she'll choose Noah?" Draco asked suddenly, making me lose my train of thought.

"Duh."

"Ugh! Blaise you ruined the ending!"

"Draco, I've never even seen this movie." I said, " I'm just not stupid..."

- - - - - - -
It was eleven o'clock when my phone finally vibrated in my pocket. I knew it was Destiny.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey.. I really miss you."

"I miss you too, baby. When can I see you?"

"Can I come over?" she asked, I could tell she was drunk.

"Umm.." I looked at Draco. He had tears in his eyes and couldn't take his eyes off the television. "Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there in like, five minu-" I cut her off.

"Please don't drive. I can take you home in the morning."

"I love you.." she stuttered before I heard her drop her phone.

"Draco, could you please be quiet tonight? No sleeping with me. There's no monsters in your room." I paused, "Wait.. how old are you? Jesus Christ, grow the fuck up, Draco!"

He paused the movie, staring at me, looking like he was about to cry. "First, Allie falls in love with another man. Now, you're telling me that I'm a pussy. I'm just sensitive, Blaise. Sensitive." he shook his head, looking at his lap. Then he pressed a button on the remote and continued watching his movie. I decided to freshen up a bit. I went into my bedroom and made the bed, and tidied it up. I made changes to my clothes, and then put on deodorant and cologne.

"She's here!" Draco yelled. I smiled.

* * * * * *
Brooke
*
After dinner, Oli and I decided to go to the club, where we met Destiny. I had taken turns dancing with her and Oli, and hadn't quite understood why she hadn't invited Blaise. But I didn't ask. I never really fully understood my best friend, but that was many of the mysterious things about her.

At about ten-thirty, I was drunk enough to want to go home. Destiny agreed to let me have the apartment, so at about ten, I made sure Destiny knew where she was going, and saw her off before Oli and I headed to my apartment.