Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/02

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Destiny's Point Of View
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I could hear her in the bathroom, throwing up. She went out again after I had gone to sleep last night and now she was hungover. I sighed and sat up. My room was dark like always and I slid my feet into my Nike sandals before walking to the bathroom. She was hunched over the toilet when I came in and I didn't say anything at first as I lifted myself onto the sink to sit.

"Shouldn't have done it. How'd you even get home?" I said to her. She smiled and shrugged.

"I was drunk. I did something to get home." she answered. My eyes widened.

"GROSS!" I practically yelled, I mean Brooke may be my best friend but I never thought she'd do that. She rolled her eyes at me and stood up as she flushed the toilet.

"Not that." she replied slowly. I sat back and relaxed again. I was off work today since the school had a fall holiday.

"Good. Ugh, that's so gross." I shuddered involuntarily at the thought of prostitution. I was a proud and stubborn girl and neither I nor Brooke would ever stoop that low. I watched as she took the ponytail holder from the counter next to my leg, she threw her hair up in a ponytail. My hair was up in a lazy bun since I just got up. Brooke smiled again as she asked me the quesion I'd known was coming.

"So, we goin' to the club tonight?" she asked. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"You will not drink any alcohol tonight" I told her. Sometimes, I had to do this for her or God knows what trouble she would get herself into. She sighed and reluctantly agreed.

"Deal." she said. I grinned triumphantly and hopped down. It would be fun to see how she handled it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oli's Point Of View
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My head was pounding. The screaming girls and flashing cameras didn't help either. All I really wanted was to go back to the hotel and crash til the next show. However, the guys had other plans. They wanted to hit some club and get wasted. Normally, I was all up for the idea of getting drunk and finding some easy girl to screw, but not tonight. They wouldn't let me go. The limo pulled up to the club and I noticed how people craned their necks to see who it was. I pulled up the hood of my jacket and slipped on the sunglasses as I waited for the others to get out. People cheered when they recognized us and the doormen fought to keep them back. I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of the guys. The monster at the door stood with his arms crossed and he looked down his nose at me.

"Name?" he grunted. I rolled my eyes.

"Me name is Oli Sykes." I told him. He stepped aside and I walked in. The music was loud, I heard it from outside and it was even worse. I'd started to walk towards the back when I ran into someone.

"Damn! Watch where you're going, huh?" a female's voice snapped. My eyes met hers through the shades. She stared at me for a moment.

"Sorry, love. Didn't see ye there." I said quietly as I pushed my hair back out of my eyes. Her eyes narrowed when she looked at my hand. Then, her mouth fell open in surprise. Another girl came up behind her and said something I didn't catch.

"No, Des, wait!" She protested as she was pulled away. She recognized me, and as I watched her walk away I noticed her outfit. The normal Oli kicked in even though my headache was still there. I wanted this one. Now, to get her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took me so long to put together! i had finals at school and it's been crazy! comment, please!
bearrr<3