Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/20

Destiny
*

Brooke and I celebrated the letter she received by taking shot after shot and dancing. It take long before both of us were tipsy and ready to go home. I gave her the apartment and called Blaise.

"Hello beautiful," He answered on the third ring.

"Hey.. I really miss you," I told him, even though we'd only been apart for a day. I was head over heels for him in record time.

"I miss you too, baby. When can I see you?"

"Can I come over?" I requested.

"Yeah," He said after a slight pause.

"Okay, I'll be there in like, five minutes," I tried to tell him, but he stopped me..

"Please don't drive. I can take you home in the morning."

"Love you," I told him right before my phone slipped from my hand. It was a miracle the screen hadn't shattered yet, honestly. "Shit."

"Taxi!" I yelled, waving my arm next to the curb. Brooke had come over with Oli, so my car would have to stay in the parking garage overnight. It would be fine. A bright yellow cab screeched to a stop next to me. Climbing in, I gave the driver the address of Blaise's loft.

He was waiting for me at the door.

"Is Draco home?" I asked him as we made our way up. He nodded.

"I've already told him that you were coming over so he should be in his room and won't come out," Blaise assured me.

"You can take a shower in my room and put on one of my old shirts, if you want," He offered, motioning to where I knew his room was.

"Thanks. Damn, why did I let her give me all those shots?" I groaned weakly. He chuckled and sat down on the couch with the remote in his hand. I made my way back to his room and got everything ready for a shower. After the last time I'd been here, he'd bought me everything I'd need as far as toiletries went. He'd given me my own drawer in his dresser, too. It amazed me how quickly we were moving, but there was nothing unnatural about it.

I showered and slipped one of his cut off shirts over my black sports bra and boyshorts. He was where I left him.

"Feeling better?" He asked me as I grabbed a blanket and curled up next to him.

"Much, thank you,"

We watched TV for a little while until I started to doze off. I jumped when there was a loud crack from the back. Blaise froze immediately and sat up, jarring me unintentionally.

"Sorry, Des, I have to go check on something," He stood up and practically ran back to Draco's room. What the hell was that?

I waited for ten minutes, idly flipping through channels before he returned.

"Sorry about that," He apologized. I gave him a questioning stare.

"Draco," He shrugged, offering no further explanation. The issue was dropped for the time being, but something in my gut told me that he had more secrets than he let on. No one acts that severely to something as simple as a noise. What if his secrets could ultimately tear us apart?

My gut feelings have never been wrong before.
♠ ♠ ♠
from here on out, i'm just going to be finishing destiny's story. sorry, guys! /: