Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/05

Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our lips finally unlocked a few seconds later, and he took one of my hands. I didn't exactly know what to say, or do, so I smiled, and looked down at the blackness of the ground. My drink was now settling in, making my vision become a bit blurry. He backed me into a wall, running his hand through my hair.

"I want to know mor 'bout yeh." he said, smiling. I returned the smile and nodded.

"I'm twenty-one, I live in an apartment with my best friend, Destiny," I laughed, "I'm here every night, because I'm addicted to alcohol." I grimaced, "And I work just down the street." He laid kisses down from my lips to my neck. When he made his way back to my lips, I put my finger to his lips.

"Now tell me about yourself." I said. He hesitated, then took my hand and led me to the back door. Once we were through, he shut the door and sat down on a metal box a few feet away from the door, and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm twenty-three. I live on the road with my buddies... This is the second time I've been here..." he trailed off and I searched for an emotion. "I'm in a band called Bring Me The Horizon."

I let go of my breath. Score!

He and I both smiled, almost on the same note. He leaned me forward a bit, then ran his fingers through my hair. "You're so beautiful..." he said. I smiled, and his lips touched mine again.

"I think I just fell in love with you." I whispered a second later. His smile indicated he felt the same way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blaise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Actually I do." I replied. "Come, lets walk." She nodded and I took her hand. I led her up the stairs and to the balcony on the absolute top level of the club, where nobody knew about. I whispered a few words and it had appeared without her noticing.

"Wow, I've never been up here." she said. I smiled.

"Few people know. I saw it from outside."

"Okay, so why'd you bring me up here?" she asked, sitting on the railing. I raised my eyebrows. "Oooh, dangerous." She smiled.

"I brought you up here because I wanted to ask you if you knew what you were getting into." I smirked.

"But you should know that I don't need a man. I have an amazing best friend, Brooke. Her and I both don't need a man... well... Brooke does." she said, rolling her eyes. I chuckled.

"What if she left. You'd still be fine?"

"Yeah, totally. I can fend for myself."

"Sure about that?"

"Yes."

I smiled and she returned it.

"I like you." she said after a second, "You can carry a conversation with me. After all, you haven't decided to run yet."

"Maybe I like you too," I replied, "you're beautiful."

After a few hours, we decided to take a longer walk. It was 11:45 by then, and we were two blocks away from the club. My phone buzzed.

From: Draco
Hey man, where are you?


I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Fuck."

"What?" she asked, confused and turning to face me.

"I forgot Draco. Draco, my best friend. He's all the way back at the club." I said. She laughed.

"Go get 'em then."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, okay. so it's christmas and i almost passed out this morning. I'm a vegetarian and I haven't been getting my protein so I'm always tired now. So short chapter for my sake of staying awake.