Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/07

Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I rolled my eyes. "He is perfect..." I said just barely beneath a whisper. Destiny didn't hear. I looked out the window as she continued to talk about this so-called amazing guy she was totally in love with. I took out my cell phone, which had one bar of battery left. Destiny pushed my shoulder over lightly.

"Did you drink anything tonight, Miss Brooke?" Destiny asked, finally adjusting to the fact that I was not interested in her conversation. "No, I had a drink, but I hardly drank it. I was with Oli the whole night." My thoughts drifted to Oli, as Destiny began talking about somebody named Blaise.

Oli was the only person I thought about the ride back. I couldn't wait to get inside, plug my phone in, get some sleep, and talk to him in the morning. Saturday nights... I thought. Friday nights were the only nights I went to the club with Destiny. Saturday nights, I'm not rushed. I don't have to wait for Destiny. But I had a feeling it'd be the same, but she'd be going.

My phone vibrated. I had a message. Destiny and I arrived to our apartment, and we both got out. I opened the message as I walked up the front steps inside. It was a foreign number, saying "Hey, this is Olii(-:" I smiled. I responded with a quick "Heyy :D", before saving him into my contacts.

I got inside our room, Destiny entering after me, and tossed my phone onto my bed. Walking towards the bathroom, I had an afterthought, and walked back to my bed, plugged in my phone, and walked back to the bathroom. As I stripped down to my slip, I heard Destiny run the blender.

My spirits rose even further when I smelled the delicious scent of her famous chocolate mousse. I got into the shower, running the hot water down on my aching body, and quickly washing my hair with my warm vanilla sugar shampoo and conditioner.

After I had dressed, I walked out and I saw my glass of chocolate delight on my bedside table. Destiny, of whom is the one person that has to watch over me, was sitting there, already in her pajamas, eating her mousse on my white comforter. I sat down next to her, and lifted my phone.

Yeah, I was wonderring if youu wanted to go out with me tomorroww night, anywhere of yourr choice, darlingg. (-:
"Oli wants to go out with me tomorrow night, where should we go?" I asked Destiny.
"Francesco's, then, you guys should come back here, I'll prepare it up for a romantic night between you two. I'm going back to the club," she replied.
Hmm, howw bout francesco's, thenn we can come back to my apartment. I don't really want anything fancyy.
"Okay, Destiny, what the fuck are you going to do to the place?"
"Hmm, spice it up with some red, candles, incense, all that sexy stuff."
"No music?"
"None... maybe some."
I rolled my eyes, and my phone buzzed.
Sounds absolutely fantasticc! can't wait ;-) lets go to the mall tomorrow, say, noon?
"He wants to go to the mall. Noon, think I'll make it?"
"Play hard to get, push it to 1:30," Destiny was an expert at this.
how about 1:30?

I took a spoonful of the chocolate in, and I had a feeling tomorrow was going to be great/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blaise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I laid in bed as Draco flipped through the magazines. He was absolutely astonished that humans didn't know anything about brooms. Apparently, he had brought it up to a girl he was talking to.

"She asked for my number, Blaise, and I asked her if she meant my quidditch number, and she asked me if I was crazy. I said no, of course, but she asked me if I knew Harry Potter. And I told her I hated that boy. She walked away from me.. I can't believe you left me behind! I mean, I'm your best friend..."

It kept going on. All I could think about was Destiny. She had beautiful eyes, body, and her skin was so soft. She was funny, and sweet. I banged my head against the headboard, scolding myself for not catching her number. I knew for a fact she'd be going to the club tomorrow, she said so. And I couldn't wait, but unfortunately for me, that was all I could do.

Draco bored me to sleep, which isn't usually a good thing. He was saying something about martinis when I finally shut my eyes. I kept seeing Destiny. I felt her there, and that's how I got through the obnoxious night with Draco. It was a bad idea to bring him along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry its taken so long (: