Status: updates coming very soon! (:

And She's Got Lips Like Morphine

/09

Brooke
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
When I gently pulled away from Oli's lips, I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair. "I wanna know.. what your first tattoo was." I whispered. He gazed into my eyes, and I couldn't tear away from his perfect gray eyes staring back at me. He pulled up his shirt with one hand, to reveal a whole set of tattoos. The one he showed me particularly was the eagle on his stomach.

"Thas my bird." he said, smiling at me. "I 'ave hearts on my stomach somewhere, tha' was my first tattoo." I smiled back at him as he pulled his shirt back down. He sat down in his spot, and pulled me on top of him, I was sitting on his lap. He laid kisses down my neck, and I shut my eyes. He was perfect. If his name wasn't the definition, I don't know what could be. His lips toured to the other side of my neck, where he made his way up to my mouth. When our lips were just centimeters apart, he grinned, his snakebites were flawless.

"I love you, Brooke," he said, his accent taking over my mind. I ran two fingers down his jaw, his skin was soft to touch. I smiled, not needing to speak. I had to thank Destiney for this. Part of me hoped that she would be coming home late.

I kissed his lips, and he shut his eyes.

"Oli... whats wrong?" I asked, searching for an emotion to pinpoint. He sighed. "I'm leaving in a month to tour. I don't want to leave. Brooke, you're the one girl I can't stay away from. Trust me, there are thousands of girls that would kill to be in your position. I can't resist you, and I don't know what'll happen if I leave, and won't see you for at least six monthes... I don't know how I'd cope. I'd have to talk to the guys about bringing you along, I mean, if you're up to it. I'd really like to get closer to you." My eyes welled up when he had finished. I nodded several times before finally choking and clearing my throat.

"Oli, you're different. I don't care that you're rich, anything. I love you the way you are. I wouldn't survive without you," I laid a kiss on his lips. He wiped my eyes with his finger. "I'm up to going with you. I'll love every second of it." He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Close your eyes." he said a second later. I shut them, and I was lifted up. He took a few steps over, then walked straight until I was set down on a mattress. I opened my eyes to see my blue and zebra comforter. I rolled my eyes, Destiney had changed my bed pieces. She knew I loved those comforters. Oli laid down next to me, and he ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled.

"I hope you're planning on spending the night." I whispered.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blaise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I pulled her onto the dancefloor, and I think I surprised her when I pulled her to the front of the club. We walked into the hallway with the bathrooms, and I pulled her up the stairs into the hallway that zoned out all sound. I opened a door at the end of the hall, and we entered a room with couches, and a stereo. It was perfect for the moment.

I pulled her to a couch, where she waited while I got two martini glasses and a bottle of Barcardi. She smiled. "I was just drinking one of those." she said. I smiled back.

She laughed. It had been at least a half an hour, and she was buzzed. We began talking about her, and the subjects bounced for several more minutes. She wondered about how her friend Brooke was with her date. I smiled and replied she was able to take care of herself. She didn't drink any more, fearing she wouldn't be able to get home.

"Brooke, she's my best friend." Destiney said. "I've known her since...since a long time ago. She's really sweet, and pretty, and you'd like her." she said. She repeated it several times in the conversation.

"Well, Destiney, your sweet and beautiful. Brooke couldn't beat how gorgeous you are." I said. She smiled. She leaned in towards me, and I leaned as well. Her eyes were bright as she smiled, embarrassed. I didn't wait, I pressed my lips against hers, before she could speak. She kissed back, forcing herself on top of me.