Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 01; by Jez Heroin

Ronnie's P.O.V

I was driving down the highway, in this dusty old red jeep. I had a feeling I'd stolen it from my dad, but my dad didn't own a jeep. At least, not as far as I knew, anyway.

There was someone else in the car, in the passenger seat. I couldn't tell whether it was a guy, a girl or something else...its hood was pulled right up around its face. Well, at least it was wearing clothes...that definitely suggested it was probably human.

"Let's do it here," 'it' whispered. I nodded and pulled over by the side of the road. There was a huge canyon about ten feet away from where I'd stopped the car, but I wasn't scared. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I knew exactly how I would do whatever I had to do.

I opened my door and got out; the other person did the same, then closed it's door and moved back. I glanced over for it's approval, and it nodded back. Taking a deep breath, I took my lighter out of my pocket and went over to where the oily old rag was kept inside the car. I lit the rag, then threw it back inside my open door and slammed it shut. I hadn't turned the engine off, and the force of me slamming the door made the handbrake slip off, just as we'd planned.

That startled me; I hadn't been aware that me and the other person were on speaking terms, but now I thought about it, it seemed the most natural thing in the world.

But back to the present. The car slowly began to roll towards the edge of the canyon; it wasn't going fast enough, we were gonna die! And then, at the same moment, me and the figure moved towards the car and pushed, as hard as we could. The car went over the edge; it exploded as it fell through the air, and dropped in pieces to the ground.

I turned and the figure was there next to me. It glanced up at me, and I wished I could see its face, just once. Evidently wishes do come true. The figure raised its hands to remove the hood, but then stopped, stepped forward and slowly pressed its lips against mine. Shit. It was definitely human, but what it was doing to me - simply with one kiss - made me even wonder if this was really happening....I wanted the person, I needed them, so badly I was shaking....there were tiny shivers running down my spine and our breathing was erratic as it kissed me.....

We broke apart, and it began to take off its hood. I shifted on the spot, fidgeting with anticipation and curiosity. The hood came off and I glanced up again...

It was Max.

"Shit!" I'd said the word before even opening my eyes. I lay there, on the couch in my dad's house, shaking and sweating all over. Just a dream, Ronnie, it was just a dream - that's all. Yet for some reason, it felt like...like it had been...No! This wasn't supposed to happen. I liked girls, with their tits and cute asses, high heels and makeup. Not my best friend. Fuck, I even had a girlfriend. I imagined telling her it was over, that I thought I was falling for Max, and immediately started giggling.

"Sophie, I need to tell you something."

"Oh - okay then, darling...go ahead."

"I don't think we're really working out...I think my best friend is hotter than you."

"WHAT? Ronnie Radke, you're such an asshole. I'm leaving." *cue slap across the face* [i/]

It was the imaginary slap that brought me back to the real world; why the hell was I even thinking about this made up conversation? To amuse myself, only to amuse myself, I told myself, but I wasn't laughing anymore.

__

I tried for about an hour to go back to sleep, but then gave up and got up. I wandered into the kitchen, checking the clock as I absentmindedly turned on the coffee machine. It was 4.30am. Fuck...I hadn't been up this early since...well, never. The last time I'd been awake at this time in the morning was about two weeks ago, when Sophie, Max and a few other mates had come over, and we'd stayed up all night drinking and playing games.

I poured myself out a cup of coffee, then went back through the house to my brother's bedroom, where I sneaked in to steal a cigarette. The Radke's didn't amount to much: my dad was an alcoholic constantly in the first stages of trying to quit drinking; my oldest brother Dave had moved away as soon as he'd worked out that he'd never get anywhere staying in Vegas and me other brother, Jake, was a complete stoner. And they wondered why I was weird.....

Outside on the front doorstep, moments later, I closed the door and put my coffee down on the step while I lit the cigarette. There was no fucking way, I could even be remotely gay. Or even Bi. Not a chance...ever. It couldn't happen to me........could it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and Krystal do try really hard with this fic, but it's not updated that often.....comment for the next one though, I really wanna know what everyone thinks :)

Oh, and check out my other fics - In Our Mother's Eyes (MCR/Waycest) and Escape the fate - Until the structure falls (straight).