Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 11; by Jez Heroin

Ronnie's POV

The night of the party finally came around. Bryan's family's house was pretty big, and the party would be in the garden as well, so he'd talked to his brother; apparently we were playing in the garage at about half eight.

That suited me fine, although by then people would be starting to get drunk, they would probably be more in the mood for partying.

Max dropped by to pick me up at about eight, that day. It sucked being nearly eighteen and still not having a car, or even a driving licence. I was always relying on Max for everything.

"Hey, how's it going, dude?" Max yelled, pulling up at the edge of the pavement and leaning out his window.

"Shit, as usual," I smirked, standing up and grabbing my mic and amplifier. As we were only a part time band right then, we didn't have any proper equipment or anything.

"You wanna get in then? Sorry, there's not much room - Robert got shotgun and I've got Nic and Alexandra in back."

"Yeah, man, it's cool," I opened the door and threw the stuff on the floor, climbing in after. "Alright, ladies? Sup, Rob?"

"Not much...." Rob trailed off; I was guessing he was a bit nervous, so I decided not to push it. Instead, I chose to spend the ten minute drive winding up Max's girlfriend. It wasn't like he cared, as far as I knew, Max only used girls for sex. Unlike Rob, who had been dating his grilfriend Alexandra for about eight months now. Ironic really, how even though I usually cared about my girlfriends, my relationships never seemed to last. And Monte...I had no idea, man. I mean, the kid didn't even seem to care that much about relationships. He was still only, like, fifteen or something though....whatever. His life, his choice.

When we got to Bryan's place, or rather, Bryan's parents place, he came over to meet us as soon as we got out the car.

"Hey guys, how's it going? Ronnie, haven't seen you in days, bro!"

"Yeah, I was....I dunno...busy," I shrugged. "So what happens now, do we go get set up or some shit?"

"Oh, I can get the others to do that," he assured me. "If you guys want anything to drink, we've got some beer in the fridge."

"Not for long you don't," Max announced, grabbing me and pulling me into the house.

"Wow, somebody's eager," I said sarcastically, following him into the back room. "Hey, Max?"

"What?" he turned back to face me, leaning against the huge fridge. Which was exactly what I'd wanted.

"You need to do something about that whore of a girlfriend," I told him, and kissed him, passionately, urgently, the thrill that we could be interrupted at any moment just making it more exciting.....and dangerous.

"We should hurry, it's like, twenty past..." Max mumbled, falling back onto his elbows on top of the fridge.

"Fuck the gig, I don't wanna hurry," I moaned, pulling away and staring at him. "I wanna stay here forever and ever."

"What, in Bry's back room?" Max giggled slightly, shaking his head in despair. "I don't think that would work, Ronnie."

"Oh...I do," I shot back. I wasn't giving up that easy.

"You're such a pain in the ass," he sighed.

"Yeah well, next time ya know to bring lube, right?" I joked, walking out of the room before he could answer. Halfway down the corridor, I met Rob walking down to the back room.

"I was told to find you and Max asap, Bryan's brother wants us on in five," he said shortly, and walked away. Jeez, what the fuck was his problem?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please? :)