Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 13; by Jez Heroin

Ronnie's POV

"I know it sounds harsh, but I..." I began, but Max interrupted, deliberately cutting me off.

"Ronnie, it was amazing. But you have to shut up for a second so I can kiss you," he replied and pressed his lips against mine. I grinned and kissed him back for a moment, then pulled away quickly. Max moaned in protest.

"Hang on, back in a minute," I grinned, jumping up and running out of the room. I went into the kitchen first. "You wanna drink?" I yelled to Max, checking the clock. It was like, half ten.
Awesome - my dad was out with his mates, probably getting wasted or some shit. Dave was didn't even live in Vegas anymore; Jake had mentioned something about getting fucked up and going over to his mate's girlfriend's college room party. I hadn't bothered to listen really, all that mattered was that me and Max would be alone pretty much all night.

"Not right now," Max called back. "Ronnie....what the hell are you doing?" I ignored him and got myself out a can of beer, then turned and dashed upstairs.

Ronnie Joe Radke always got what he wanted.....and right now, the only thing I wanted was Max. And I didn't give a fuck if it was wrong, or anything. Besides, there was no crime in simply being prepared, right? I went into my bedroom, picked out the loose floorboard and pulled it back.
Underneath was the collection of things I would rather nobody knew about; basically, it consisted of about five grams of weed; a few dirty porn mags given to me by either Rob, or Max during our "straight days"; a set of brass knuckles - which had actually just fallen through the crack between the boards; about $500 for when I decided to get the hell out of here and a tube of lube. I grabbed the lube and dropped the floorboard down again, then sprinted back down the stairs, grabbed the can of beer off the table and rejoined Max in the living room.

"Took ya long enough," Max grinned, then noticed the lube. "Ohh, someone's hoping to get lucky tonight."

"No way, man, it's for you - early birthday present," I joked, then decided to get serious. "Yeah, so we don't have to, but if you want....well, we're gonna be alone for, like, hours."

"You're doing it again," he smiled, watching me from the corner of his eye.

"Doing what?"

"Talking too much," he leaned forward and kissed me again, then pulled away to whisper; "I'm as ready as I'll ever be....and if we start putting it off, we'll carry on that way."

"True..." I whispered back, running one hand down his body and tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He let me take it off without any resistance, then pulled mine off too. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," I told him. He pulled me down on top of him, smiling at me from under his eyelashes.

"How long?" I smirked, hesitated a moment.

"A few weeks actually, but I never thought it would come to this..."

"I'm just glad it has," Max murmured back. I grinned and kissed him again, my hands finding the way to the button and zip of his jeans.
Considering we were pretty much ready, it didn't really take us that long.....

__

"It was amazing," Max said quietly, later on. "I mean, it hurt, but in a really good way, ya know?"

"Yeah," I agreed, equally as quietly. "Are you still with Nic then?"

"Hell no," he giggled. "She dumped me earlier on, for Mike...didn't seem to understand that I really wasn't bothered. Besides, I think you and me make a much better couple." I nodded, silently agreeing as I rested my head on his chest.

__

"RONNIE!?" A loud yell broke through the silence, waking me with a jump. I groaned and covered my eyes from the morning light suddenly filling the room. Wait - what the fuck? I sat up quickly, the events of the night before flashing through my mind. Danny was standing just in the doorway, staring at us curiously.

"Aww, how shweet!" he squealed sarcastically.

"Shut up, we were only watching a film....guess we fell asleep, is all," I shrugged, scowling at him. He nodded, wandering over to sit down in the old armchair. I found myself wishing he'd go away and leave me and Max to get fully dressed (thankfully we'd remembered to put boxers on at least).

"Dad's gonna be back later today," Danny said dully. I could tell he was either stoned or hungover. "Big story of the day, he had too much to drink last night, crashed the car not even half a mile down the road after leaving Kyle's place. Someone's dropping him back about noon."

"Fair enough," I yawned. "You going out?"

"Nah, too tired. I'm gonna go shower, then bed." He stood up, stretched and wandered over to the door. "How's Max getti- Ronnie....what the fuck is that?" I glanced up to find Danny staring in horror at the tube of lube from last night, which we'd carelessly left lying on the floor, in full view for anyone to see.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahahahaha. Okayyy, sorry about the lack of details, I couldn't decide for about a week, whether to do it explicit or romantic....I chose romantic, I'll let Krystal do an explicit one really soon XD

Feedback please? :)