Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 02; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

All night I had been up trying to finish this report on why Nevada was the best state in the USA. And normally I wouldn't even try, whats the point in doing homework when I won't need it later in life? Music is what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. But when my father threatened to not let me go to band practice anymore if my grades didn't pick up, I immediately kicked into gear. I couldn't lose this, I couldn't lose my friends.

Especially not Ronnie...

I shut my eyes trying to imagine it, life without him...it was no life at all. I know how gay it sounds, but he's my best friend...maybe more.

No, I can't think like that. I've never been able to hold a relationship for more than two weeks, and its not because I don't want to. I've just never been in love...or I've never thought I could.

I was ripped from my thoughts for a second time by a text. It was Ronnie. Why was he up now?

"I just spilt my coffee! fuck!"

I laughed, not bothering to text back. Trust him to be having coffee at 4:30 am. Ronnie has never been a normal kid, and thats just one of the great things about him. Oh I'm sounding completely gay...

I looked at the picture of my latest girlfriend, Nicola. She wasn't the nicest person at all, but she was hot. And if I'm not going to find love then I might as well enjoy myself. Well thats what I told myself anyway.
_

I did manage to finish the report but it was six am, and now I didn't have time to sleep. Great.
I just had to shower and get ready. My dad was in the kitchen eating breakfast by the time I got downstairs with everything ready.

"Have some toast before you go, I've already made coffee" He told me.

"Okay, thanks" We sat there in silence and I waited for him to leave. Nicola showed up in her car to pick me up for school.

"Hey babe" I said, I kissed her quickly and sat back.

"So, did you finish that report?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I kind of had to. My dad said no more band otherwise" I answered. For a blonde, preppy cheerleader she isn't that interesting.

"That wouldn't be that bad..."

I rolled my eyes. We got to school and she left me to go hang out with her friends. I made my way to where my friends usually hung out. I came across a sight that made me want to puke. Ronnie and Sophie.

I really need help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Krystal - she doesn't have an account on here but if you want I can give you her quizilla. So yeah, don't credit me with the Max POV's.

Feedback? :)